COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how this is all now coming to light about these jabs. So much harm. I’m certain my family friend died of vaccine side effects. So many on here and other platforms act yes like we were crazy for not wanting this “vaccine” for a glorified common cold for most people.

we stopped the whole world for this.Unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Imagine what the #science will show in just another two years or five.

You can’t unvaccinate yourself so it’s just a case of “sorry we didn’t know at the time”.

• Sick
Dr Gert Vanden Bossche talking about how we will never reach heard immunity from this vaccine. He also says asymptomatic vaccinated people are shedding.

Reactions: 5
Excerpt
("But maybe the AstraZeneca vaccine did stay where it was meant to and didn’t travel all round the body?

Unfortunately, this is not the case. Similar to the FDA, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Registry Agency (MHRA) weren’t exactly transparent with the AstraZeneca documents. Fortunately, ICAN, who were instrumental in getting the Pfizer documents released, have been on the case, pressuring the MHRA with Freedom of Information requests.
After approximately eight months of the MHRA threatening to deny ICAN’s requests, they finally released 166 pages of records yesterday.
ICAN was forced to request the documents from the MHRA because the AstraZeneca vaccine was never licensed in the US and so all documents held by the FDA are exempt from disclosure.

After an initial review of the documents, ICAN discovered disturbing information concerning the biodistribution of the vaccine. The documents contained a study which was undertaken on mice and showed that, like the mRNA vaccines, the viral-vector DNA did not remain at the injection site. Instead it accumulated in organs all around the body, specifically the sciatic nerves, bone marrow, liver, lungs and the spleen.
Other revelations, discovered by ICAN, include documents showing that AstraZeneca was forced to amend its vaccine data sheet, in early 2021, due to conclusions that it was causing anaphylaxis shock in some people.")

3 years of harmful lies and misinformation from governments and media.
Meanwhile the self appointed fact checkers get their knickers in a twist about a few " dangerous " anti vaccine "misinformation" posts on forums.
Laughable!

• Heart
@Poddular It's only deemed misinformation when it's looked at by someone that doesn't agree!

Remember when every other 'debunk link' was from Reuters Fact Check sites, which is financed by the very people who wanted you to believe their lies! But apparently that was to be believed because the domain name was factcheck.org & therefore simply must be telling the truth!

As always - follow the funding!

Reactions: 8
I always find it amusing when I read peoples interpretations of what the vaccines actually do .

@Poddular It's only deemed misinformation when it's looked at by someone that doesn't agree!

Remember when every other 'debunk link' was from Reuters Fact Check sites, which is financed by the very people who wanted you to believe their lies! But apparently that was to be believed because the domain name was factcheck.org & therefore simply must be telling the truth!

As always - follow the funding!
Now that the healthservice is in chaos and people have to fend for themselves it leaves even less room to look at vaccine side effects , maybe the next generation will have the answers .

@OwlAtTheMoon "They're now saying jab effects will show themselves in 2 to 5 years. So is that 2 years from jab 1, which was, yep, around 2 years ago, or 2 years from today, or... ? 😩😬😂 "

I have previously said to see the real effects of all of these vaccines more data will be needed. For that we need time. My own opinion, but it would be a minimum of 5 years from the initial roll out. I have never said everyone will get ill for 100% within 5 years.

I posted a screenshot previously of all the variables that came into play for each person.

There was no link with heart inflammation until there was one.
There was no link to periods until there was one.
No MRNA in breastmilk until it was proven to be present. Proving widespread biodistribution is real. Which was also shown in the Pfizer rat study. If it could happen in rats why not humans?

Some have already suffered jab effects within hours and days after their first or second .

We need time and impartial scientists to actually look at what has been done. I do have hope in the Japanese being able to show "proof".

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I know it's stating the bleeding obvious that everyone can have whatever views they want on the vaccines, agree with them,worry about them, don't care about them, have 5 of them,have none, however tell that to those in power,msm media,in the medical profession ,sm platforms and people on Internet forums who are STILL trying to shut down or label discussions that are anything other than positive "dangerous" just because they don't agree with them.

• Heart
Advise please :
I have had 3 covid jabs and my arm muscles seem to get weak after jabs , so I don’t want any more , my sister is pushing me to get autumn booster and I don’t want to but she keeps pestering me and asking if I’ve booked it, Shall I just lie to her and say I’ve had it done to get her off my back ?
Yes lie to her ..she will be none the wiser

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have never had an account to comment on online platforms if I’m honest I have purposefully stayed away from certain topics so new to this thread 👋

Speaking of people with dangerous views this is a FDA economist saying that minorities specifically black Americans should be vaccinated via blow darts 🎯

*Edit he is being covertly recorded talking to somebody he hardly knows it’s so strange he would feel so confident to say something so wild in this day and age and he has a respectable job meant to be educated

Last edited:
  • Wow
What fresh hell is this 🤮🤮🤮

I thought Lord Farquhar was a toon 😂

I have never had an account to comment on online platforms if I’m honest I have purposefully stayed away from certain topics so new to this thread 👋

Speaking of people with dangerous views this is a FDA economist saying that minorities specifically black Americans should be vaccinated via blow darts 🎯

*Edit he is being covertly recorded talking to somebody he hardly knows it’s so strange he would feel so confident to say something so wild in this day and age and he has a respectable job meant to be educated

Surely that's a take off 🤨I couldn't imagine people going round shooting blow darts at people no matter how wacky Americans are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought Lord Farquhar was a toon 😂
Stop the trans hate. 🤪

Someone a month ago was telling me her aunt had 8 kids. I said: "Wow she's a strong Nigerian woman". Someone else chimed in with "that's RASICT !"

The girl I was speaking to is from Nigeria and so is her aunt.

Odd how it's so easy to be offended by anything and everything these days. Gonna stop talking now before I annoy the religious folk too with my bigoted views.

:censored:

Oh that's why were have arms:

Last edited:
  • Haha
@monga I’m pretty sure he is joking and not being 100% serious but it’s about strategies to combat vaccine hesitancy

Its the targeting of black Americans specifically in this way it’s pretty disturbing to me

Small pox blankets and the Tuskegee experiments are reasons for distrust in govt for example so it’s interesting the colour he is the job he has that he feels so comfortable making jokes like that in a public setting to a stranger

Last edited:
Also given the previous drugs trials that have happened in Africa over the years which have lead to the deaths of children- it's no wonder they do not forget and would need to be shot by darts without their consent.

For the supposed land of the free there's also been the power of the eugenics movement and forced sterilization laws which disproportionately affected black girls. Which inspired another Austrian.

India also demanded it's own safety trial from Pfizer before signing it's contract which would mean they could not sue if anything went wrong. Guess who randomly decided to pull out completely from the second largest market which would have made them billions more.

Fact checked too:

Last edited:
Stop the trans hate. 🤪

Someone a month ago was telling me her aunt had 8 kids. I said: "Wow she's a strong Nigerian woman". Someone else chimed in with "that's RASICT !"

The girl I was speaking to is from Nigeria and so is her aunt.

Odd how it's so easy to be offended by anything and everything these days. Gonna stop talking now before I annoy the religious folk too with my bigoted views.

:censored:

Oh that's why were have arms:

Did you know the first US trans prisoner was executed on Tuesday .

Did you know the first US trans prisoner was executed on Tuesday .
No. I didn't. I try not to follow the general news too carefully, but I do keep relatively up to date with finance/ economic events.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.