COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

For those interested this is the vaccine schedule for today's children V 70s and early 80s

The routine immunisation schedule from February 2022

When
Diseases protected againstVaccine givenTrade nameUsual site [footnote 1]
8 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), polio, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
Meningococcal group B (MenB)MenBBexseroLeft thigh
Rotavirus gastroenteritisRotavirusRotarix [footnote 2]By mouth
12 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, Hib and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
Pneumococcal (13 serotypes)PCVPrevenar 13Thigh
RotavirusRotavirusRotarixBy mouth
16 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, Hib and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
MenBMenBBexseroLeft thigh
1 years old (on or after the child’s first birthday)Hib and Meningococcal group C (MenC)Hib/MenCMenitorixUpper arm/thigh
PneumococcalPCV boosterPrevenar 13Upper arm/thigh
Measles, mumps and rubella (German measles)MMRMMRvaxPro [footnote 3] or PriorixUpper arm/thigh
MenBMenB boosterBexseroLeft thigh
Eligible paediatric age group [footnote 4]Influenza (each year from September)Live attenuated influenza vaccine LAIVFluenz Tetra [footnote 3], [footnote 5]Both nostrils
3 years 4 months old or soon afterDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and poliodTaP/IPVBoostrix-IPVUpper arm
Measles, mumps and rubellaMMR (check first dose given)MMRvaxPro [footnote 3] or PriorixUpper arm
Boys and girls aged 12 to 13 yearsCancers and genital warts caused by specific human papillomavirus (HPV) typesHPV (2 doses 6 to 24 months apart)GardasilUpper arm
14 years old (school Year 9)Tetanus, diphtheria and polioTd/IPV (check MMR status)RevaxisUpper arm

Compare that with the late 70s early 80s

Late 1970s | Recommended Vaccines
Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis*
Polio (OPV)
Measles**
Mumps**
Rubella**

And a booster of a couple of them before starting school

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Old thread

For those interested this is the vaccine schedule for today's children V 70s and early 80s

When
8 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), polio, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
12 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, Hib and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
16 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, Hib and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
1 years old (on or after the child’s first birthday)Hib and Meningococcal group C (MenC)Hib/MenCMenitorixUpper arm/thigh
Measles, mumps and rubella (German measles)MMRMMRvaxPro [footnote 3] or PriorixUpper arm/thigh
Eligible paediatric age group [footnote 4]Influenza (each year from September)Live attenuated influenza vaccine LAIVFluenz Tetra [footnote 3], [footnote 5]Both nostrils
3 years 4 months old or soon afterDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and poliodTaP/IPVBoostrix-IPVUpper arm
Measles, mumps and rubellaMMR (check first dose given)MMRvaxPro [footnote 3] or PriorixUpper arm
Boys and girls aged 12 to 13 yearsCancers and genital warts caused by specific human papillomavirus (HPV) typesHPV (2 doses 6 to 24 months apart)GardasilUpper arm
14 years old (school Year 9)Tetanus, diphtheria and polioTd/IPV (check MMR status)RevaxisUpper arm

Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis*
Polio (OPV)
Measles**
Mumps**
Rubella**

For me covid has completely opened my eyes to how unaccountable these pharmaceutical companies are. I couldn't in gods grace vaccinate my child against anything now unless I was able to speak to a dr who was completely impartial and was able to tell me exactly what goes into these jabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It needs repeating but vaccine side effects, injuries, deaths, unknown long term issues and safety and efficiency questions ,thoughts and debates ARE NOT A CONSPIRACY.
I agree. Its impossible to truly discuss anything around covid without it getting ridiculously polarised though and I don't think either side particularly covers themselves in glory.

Personally I think both realities can be true, vaccines have caused long term effects or worse in some people, yet they still saved a lot of lives also. Having worked in healthcare during covid i can't even describe what it was like at the start- before anyone was vaccinated it was beyond horrific. Without a doubt vaccines helped on a population level, but of course the risk/balance for this novel virus and some of the emotive tactics used to persuade people to be vaccinated was wrong, and people with lasting effects should be taken as seriously as those suffering with long covid, neither should be dismissed.

I do find the ancedotal inputs interesting, I guess a lot depends on a variety of things.

Reactions: 13
I might have missed it but could you also post the number of people who took that poll?

Reactions: 3
I might have missed it but could you also post the number of people who took that poll?
the poll on the other thread about LC? I was too late to reply to that as it was added to the other post. But I noticed the unvaccinated box wasn't ticked. So looks like that was just how many never replied rather than who were not vaccinated

These two pictures:

Disingenuous isn't it, but shows how they are all vaccinated doesn't it? That's quite high for a poll on a FB group most people have them hidden or just don't see them.

the other grab is just like the threads I have said a designated thread for anything vaccine-related with no actual support and even then no real results were shown. I expect most people who try to say about the vaccine and getting covid after and not sure if its LC or vaccine injury are removed

Rather than proving their point, they proved mine

Reactions: 1

When

Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis*
Polio (OPV)
Measles**
Mumps**
Rubella**

It would probably be clearer to have the current one also in a short list format, otherwise it looks like there ten times as many as there are.

Hopefully not missed any, current short list from that would be
Diphtheria
Tetanus
Pertussis
Polio
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
Haemophilus influenzae type b and hepatitis B
Meningococcal group B
Meningococcal group C
Rotavirus gastroenteritis
Pneumococcal
HPV
So six (ish, depending on what may have been added/removed in the meantime!) added in the space of 40 years, clearly opinions vary on whether that's too fast or too slow.

Versus the 70s-80s short list
Diphtheria
Tetanus
Pertussis
Polio
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
(some, smallpox vaccinations in the UK having ended in 1971)

Though outside the UK the smallpox vaccination was still being given for a number of years on top of those 'usuals' and we were getting the ones for typhoid and cholera as well.

Reactions: 4
It would probably be clearer to have the current one also in a short list format, otherwise it looks like there ten times as many as there are.

Hopefully not missed any, current short list from that would be
Diphtheria
Tetanus
Pertussis
Polio
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
Haemophilus influenzae type b and hepatitis B
Meningococcal group B
Meningococcal group C
Rotavirus gastroenteritis
Pneumococcal
HPV
So six (ish, depending on what may have been added/removed in the meantime!) added in the space of 40 years, clearly opinions vary on whether that's too fast or too slow.

Versus the 70s-80s short list
Diphtheria
Tetanus
Pertussis
Polio
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
(some, smallpox vaccinations in the UK having ended in 1971)

Though outside the UK the smallpox vaccination was still being given for a number of years on top of those 'usuals' and we were getting the ones for typhoid and cholera as well.

I could not find the same format for both and I could not be bothered to write them all down I leave that to the nitpickers who are always out to try to prove something Not sure why you are mentioning those we had stopped or didn't even get :/ Trying to make it look like we had more?
.. Don't forget a few of those are now given two or three times. whereas before it was just the once and booster before starting school
polio back then wasn't even a jab going into your bloodstream like today it was also a live vaccine spreading polio around like its doing in other countries even now

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I could not find the same format for both and I could not be bothered to write them all down I leave that to the nitpickers who are always out to try to prove something Not sure why you are mentioning those we had stopped or didn't even get :/ Trying to make it look like we had more?
.. Don't forget a few of those are now given two or three times. whereas before it was just the once and booster before starting school
polio back then wasn't even a jab going into your bloodstream like today it was also a live vaccine spreading polio around like its doing in other countries even now
The purpose was to try and give a decently readable comparison without all the multiple repetitions, with an attempt at completeness.

The second list was for 70s-80s and it seemed logical to include 1970 and 1971 in that.

Reactions: 2
The purpose was to try and give a decently readable comparison without all the multiple repetitions, with an attempt at completeness.

The second list was for 70s-80s and it seemed logical to include 1970 and 1971 in that.
That schedule as clearly stated was for the late 70s. So no, no need to have included irrelevant things to make it look more.

The multiple repetitions were needed because unlike the late 70s example, many of those vaccines are given multiple times.

These two pictures:

How many voted? 6 people or 3600?

The group seems to have survived as it’s not an English based one.
Sorry I was trying to hide the person’s information and must have clipped the number of people who voted, I think it was around 100 from memory so not a huge sample size but will look now. It’s an English based group my phone is just set to Spanish :)

Disingenuous isn't it, but shows how they are all vaccinated doesn't it? That's quite high for a poll on a FB group most people have them hidden or just don't see them.

the other grab is just like the threads I have said a designated thread for anything vaccine-related with no actual support and even then no real results were shown. I expect most people who try to say about the vaccine and getting covid after and not sure if its LC or vaccine injury are removed

Rather than proving their point, they proved mine
Oh my god they literally say in that post that it doesn’t matter either way! The group is a long covid group and I suggested joining as the symptoms are often similar and vaccine injured people might want the advice. It is not a vaccine support group which is why there aren’t huge threads of people talking about it but not every group is censored as per my screenshots. There are groups for people who have had myocarditis induced by the vaccine where they have to abbreviate the word otherwise Facebook removes it I think (which I agree is bad!). I’m not going to engage further since you are so determined to believe I’m disingenuous.

That schedule as clearly stated was for the late 70s. So no, no need to have included irrelevant things to make it look more.
A simple pointing-out of my error would have involved a lot less typing!

The multiple repetitions were needed because unlike the late 70s example, many of those vaccines are given multiple times.
I am reasonably sure that one or more of the 70s vaccines may also have consisted of multiple shots.

Last edited:
Oh my god they literally say in that post that it doesn’t matter either way! The group is a long covid group and I suggested joining as the symptoms are often similar and vaccine injured people might want the advice. It is not a vaccine support group which is why there aren’t huge threads of people talking about it but not every group is censored as per my screenshots. There are groups for people who have had myocarditis induced by the vaccine where they have to abbreviate the word otherwise Facebook removes it I think (which I agree is bad!). I’m not going to engage further since you are so determined to believe I’m disingenuous.

Sorry for calling you that. But you did say if I join the support groups I would see many posts being supportive of vacine injuries and that was just not the case. You see my post that was removed and said it looked like trolling. It 100% was not and just trying to get people to engage so you did start the insults first. But I apologise I am a bit stressed today.

Wibble let me worry about my ink running out, its nothing to concern you ;) . I do not recall taking my babies/ kids for multiple jabs ,,,as its a very stressful thing you would think I would remember but I'm sure you know best.

I bumped the other thread so it shows up again.

Must have been so traumatic for everyone present.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I bumped the other thread so it shows up again.

Must have been so traumatic for everyone present.
Incredibly traumatic. Is it just me or does this seem to happening to mostly fit people? It seems like the more exercise you do the more likely you are to have a heart attack.

• Sad
Incredibly traumatic. Is it just me or does this seem to happening to mostly fit people? It seems like the more exercise you do the more likely you are to have a heart attack.
Yes, it was the same with the HPV one. those most affected were the sporty type.

• Sad
I have nothing of value to add today but just to lighten the mood, I'd simply like to say how pleased I am at the placement of the halloween hat on my avatar, in fact I'd like to keep it 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.