COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just asking a question but would the president of ANY cardiac society have more real life experience in all things cardiology related than us mere Tattlers?

Examples include someone who was so cross at possibly being given covid from a co-worker and declared "covid stops with me" but was on the M&S thread saying they had popped in whilst they themselves were still covid positive.

Also how cool of the WHO to take time away from the #Science to design stickers to use on Whatsapp!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine a scenario if you will.

I am a respected, successful person in my field. Something I have worked many years for.
And then something comes along.
Something that raises questions, that some people are talking about. And I think, do you know what! That looks like something I can hang my hat to, to be relevant. Get in the news maybe. No matter that my peers will ridicule, mock and shame me. That I risk ruining all my hard work and my career for.

No, this might be worth selling a few 1000 books for! Instead of ploughing on with my career, I think I'll follow this path instead....

OR

I am a respected, successful person in my field. Something I have worked many years for.
And then something comes along. Something that raises questions, that some people are talking about. Something that I know isn't right. That I have access to the information to prove it isn't right. That this really is something that people should know about, it should be being not only discussed but something needs to happen, and quickly.

No matter that my peers will ridicule, mock and shame me. Because I'm standing up for what is right.

I know which scenario is more likely. And those apparent logical thinkers that like to ask questions to debunk CT, must also know which scenario is more likely. But hey, better dig the heels in deeper.

Nothing to see here folks.

#safeandeffective

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish people who read and ridicule would actually READ , as they would then be aware that almost every poster on here has agreed that it's a combination of lockdowns, covid, poor health access and vaccinations causing excess deaths. However discussions of only one of these subjects is ridiculed and shutdown and dismissed as ct. Hence why we won't shut up about it.

Reactions: 6
I wish people who read and ridicule would actually READ , as they would then be aware that almost every poster on here has agreed that it's a combination of lockdowns, covid, poor health access and vaccinations causing excess deaths. However discussions of only one of these subjects is ridiculed and shutdown and dismissed as ct. Hence why we won't shut up about it.
Excess deaths literally began to spike as soon as the jabs were rolled out. All of the countries with excess deaths all have one thing in common. Lockdowns and healthcare probably account for a small percentage of the excess deaths but the leading cause is almost certainly the covid 19 vaccine. Why do they think they stopped releasing the data for hospital admissions for jabbed/unjabbed. It's not by accident 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Excess deaths literally began to spike as soon as the jabs were rolled out. All of the countries with excess deaths all have one thing in common. Lockdowns and healthcare probably account for a small percentage of the excess deaths but the leading cause is almost certainly the covid 19 vaccine. Why do you think they stopped releasing the data for hospital admissions for jabbed/unjabbed. It's not by accident 🙃
Yes I agree. But none of us have ever been blinkered enough to dismiss excess health problems and deaths being caused by other factors completely, something we are being accused of sneering lurkers.🙄

Last edited:
Yes I agree. But none of us have ever been blinkered enough to dismiss other factors completely, something we are being accused of sneering lurkers.🙄
Not to mention half of these "critics" would have been the ones supporting lockdowns and restrictions which have ultimately led to excess deaths......

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I remember many conversations (🌭?) where people were angry at us because of excess deaths! How could we not see covid was causing all these excess deaths! And it was purely covid causing that nothing else could be believed!

Even though back then we provided reason after reason for them, lockdown being one of them.

But no, we were crazies hey & killing everyone's Grans. 🤯

Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely scared for myself and my family. In fact everyone I know has had the jab 😢
I know it's overwhelming but try not to think about it too much. Majority of people got a lot of nothing as the vials weren't kept at the right temperature. Not to mention that there were also placebos given out. And at the end of the day tomorrow is never certain, not for any of us (vaxxed or unvaxxed).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I posted a link before with all the variations that could explain why some had more effects and others did not which included liver function and other co morbidities. Maybe have a look through this thread or the others.

I have 14+ members of my extended family who have been vaccinated too.

Whilst it is true you can not be unvaccinated. Vaccine batches were not the same and also depend if they were stored correctly.

We have never said anyone will get ill 100%. I would suggest making sure you/ they are eating properly. Exercising regularly and to get a health check when your GP sends a letter .

I’m genuinely scared for myself and my family. In fact everyone I know has had the jab 😢
Me too with the more I read. I had three jabs but I won’t be having anymore and I never consented to my 7 yo son having one either thankfully despite school pushing the message of drop in clinics.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember these guys right at the start of covid. The video was quickly removed. They were right about it then, and they are absolutely right now.

Reactions: 5
I remember these guys right at the start of covid. The video was quickly removed. They were right about it then, and they are absolutely right now.

Again. I'm no scientist, but isn't it perfectly obvious that social distancing would decrease the immune system??

Better we all stay locked in our homes though, and only go out for that 1 permitted walk a day 🙄 That'll keep us lovely & healthy.

• Heart
Well we now have the most immune evasive transmissible variant to date will we need another shot 😅

Reactions: 2
Again. I'm no scientist, but isn't it perfectly obvious that social distancing would decrease the immune system??

Better we all stay locked in our homes though, and only go out for that 1 permitted walk a day 🙄 That'll keep us lovely & healthy.
This is the same kind of thought that's behind the idea that is now being touted about keeping citizens within their own city limits. These people are obsessed with controlling people and their thoughts, demoralising them, weakening their immune system and minds under the guise of social concern. I believe they are all connected by their philosophy.

• Heart
This is the same kind of thought that's behind the idea that is now being touted about keeping citizens within their own city limits. These people are obsessed with controlling people and their thoughts, demoralising them, weakening their immune system and minds under the guise of social concern. I believe they are all connected by their philosophy.
Oh the green movement is very much the same as the covid one. And funnily enough both pushed by the Davos clique. All designed to rob us whilst enslaving is.

Same, everyone we know is vaccinated except my brother and his partner.
Now they're all getting side effects. It really scares me, but I respect that it's their decision. Some people in the family get really defensive if you mention anything to do with vaccine side effects so now we've stopped talking about it. It's not worth dividing ourselves over.
Thankfully we all put our differences aside and respect each others decisions. Neither of us are going to change our mind, both sides believe they're doing the right thing to protect their health.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.