COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People will question and laugh at these people , imagine going from fit/able bodied to needing full time care because you thought you were doing the right thing…While Downing St partied 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Probably all three but we’ll never know as the latter two will impede the first.

It’s not my fault if people are hovering over threads waiting to fact check everything posted and end up looking a right ass 🤪…At least you get my humour 🤩
I am guilty of thought crime babe. Best not to associate with me.

Thank you though, I do feel the love.

:ROFLMAO:

1673477661508.png

It actually breaks my heart. Lives ruined for nothing. I just hope they can find these people help before it's too late.
But I'm sure being told it's "rare" and "the benefits outweigh the risk" will help his recovery now. Being gaslight for months too is also good for character building if it doesn't drive you to the brink of suicide.

The process of applying to vaccine compensation will also be a very smooth process as well.

2000 something deaths for something promised as safe also don't matter unless it's your mother, father, brother, cousin, uncle, son etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s not my fault if people are hovering over threads waiting to fact check everything posted and end up looking a right ass 🤪
A left ass, surely? As you so eloquently wrote in one of your many recent contributions to the not-against-the-vaccines thread, we can each of us post wherever we like. Ta for that reminder! 👍

A left ass, surely? As you so eloquently wrote in one of your many recent contributions to the not-against-the-vaccines thread, we can each of us post wherever we like. Ta for that reminder! 👍
You’re the only one one seems to have a problem where I post , If you don’t like it put me on ignore I won’t be losing any sleep over it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where’s the not-against-the-vaccines thread? Not saw that before.

Reactions: 4
Where’s the not-against-the-vaccines thread? Not saw that before.
In the same thread series where the number of blow jobs and amount of cum Rod Stewart has accumulated is verified in the interests of protecting against misinformation.

Goodnight comrades- it’s been fun but I’m off to pray for the health of our beloved leader.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh really I didn’t realise that was intended for people who “aren’t against vaccines”. Every days a school day ey!
Really? What like this thread wasn't intended for people who "are against the vaccine"? Funny how things roll. Perhaps you thought there were no dissenting voices left ... but nah, we're there. 👍🔥

Really? What like this thread wasn't intended for people who "are against the vaccine"? Funny how things roll. Perhaps you thought there were no dissenting voices left ... but nah, we're there. 👍🔥
The first few threads were called "Refusing the covid vaccine" There was also a vaccine thread where those who wanted it and were happy to have it could post. Then they merged the threads because once you had it and were happy to have had it there wasn't much more to say really so the other thread only had a few posters left and yes now it's mainly those who are against the covid vaccine or against aspects of how it was managed and rolled out etc how people were coerced into having it. there are many from both sides who stopped or rarely post (me included) strange how you and the others can't see that either.

You call everyone here antivax, except there are people on this thread who got the vaccine (s) so that's BS for a start. in fact, the most prolific poster on here is fully vaxxed, There are also people on the anti-CT thread who didnt get the vaccine, hows that work out then?

I ask myself all the time, why those who were glad of the vaccine and were happy with getting it and had no problems would spend so much time trying to prove wrong people who have been been injured, lost loved ones or have injured loved ones, lost their jobs felt bullied into getting it. would spend so much time on another thread laughing at those people and posting on here trying to prove them wrong . It's all very odd to me. But then this is the way it's been on SM for many years now. parents lose a child to vaccines and as long as they keep quiet people will give them sympathy but the moment they start to speak out against the vaccines all hell breaks out and these parents are then demonised and called murderers trying to cover up their murder or carelessness mostly by those good citizens who were lucky enough not to have had a problem when their children were done. Although sometimes I wonder if in fact they did but were horrified that something they wanted for their child actually harmed them and so they went on the attack as is the case many times in certain situations.

My mind boggles at those who can't look deeper than what their fav media tells them .. The MP for instance was quoting a consultant cardiologist the words were not his own.
“As one consultant cardiologist said to me, this is the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust.”

OMG cancel him he talked about the holocaust, and no one must ever talk about that unless eyes and voice are lowered in a very respectful manner oh how strange, it's just like the vaccines you must only talk about them in a glowing happy way.

Many professionals believe the true numbers of dead and injured are at epic proportions so add that up around the world and yes we would have the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust. , Shhhhh though, we are only allowed to listen to those professionals who somehow got rich or richer off the whole situation. many of whom were not even professionals, just businessmen.
Strange old world isn't it

Anyway back to not posting here because nothing any side says will change anyone's mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The first few threads were called "Refusing the covid vaccine" There was also a vaccine thread where those who wanted it and were happy to have it could post. Then they merged the threads because once you had it and were happy to have had it there wasn't much more to say really so the other thread only had a few posters left and yes now it's mainly those who are against the covid vaccine or against aspects of how it was managed and rolled out etc how people were coerced into having it. there are many from both sides who stopped or rarely post (me included) strange how you and the others can't see that either.

You call everyone here antivax, except there are people on this thread who got the vaccine (s) so that's BS for a start. in fact, the most prolific poster on here is fully vaxxed, There are also people on the anti-CT thread who didnt get the vaccine, hows that work out then?

I ask myself all the time, why those who were glad of the vaccine and were happy with getting it and had no problems would spend so much time trying to prove wrong people who have been been injured, lost loved ones or have injured loved ones, lost their jobs felt bullied into getting it. would spend so much time on another thread laughing at those people and posting on here trying to prove them wrong . It's all very odd to me. But then this is the way it's been on SM for many years now. parents lose a child to vaccines and as long as they keep quiet people will give them sympathy but the moment they start to speak out against the vaccines all hell breaks out and these parents are then demonised and called murderers trying to cover up their murder or carelessness mostly by those good citizens who were lucky enough not to have had a problem when their children were done. Although sometimes I wonder if in fact they did but were horrified that something they wanted for their child actually harmed them and so they went on the attack as is the case many times in certain situations.

My mind boggles at those who can't look deeper than what their fav media tells them .. The MP for instance was quoting a consultant cardiologist the words were not his own.
“As one consultant cardiologist said to me, this is the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust.”

OMG cancel him he talked about the holocaust, and no one must ever talk about that unless eyes and voice are lowered in a very respectful manner oh how strange, it's just like the vaccines you must only talk about them in a glowing happy way.

Many professionals believe the true numbers of dead and injured are at epic proportions so add that up around the world and yes we would have the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust. , Shhhhh though, we are only allowed to listen to those professionals who somehow got rich or richer off the whole situation. many of whom were not even professionals, just businessmen.
Strange old world isn't it

Anyway back to not posting here because nothing any side says will change anyone's mind.
Even my mum said yesterday (who has had 4!) that Andrew Bridgen was a good man for looking into this. She also said that she now agrees the covid vaccine wasn't trialled properly before it was released. The scam is now not only staring at you in the face, it's slapping you in the face.

Reactions: 9
Even my mum said yesterday (who has had 4!) that Andrew Bridgen was a good man for looking into this. She also said that she now agrees the covid vaccine wasn't trialled properly before it was released. The scam is now not only staring at you in the face, it's slapping you in the face.
But some people do like to be 'right' though, so they will keep banging the drum until they are blue in the face.

Good for your mum for saying that. My brother was very anti anti-vaxxers, and even said during the last booster drive he wouldn't be getting any more.

• Heart
I’m vaccinated ! You’re assuming all who question the vaccines aren’t vaccinated 🙄

Reactions: 14
I suspect hyperbole about the holocaust doesn't help. I do think there should funding allocated and ring fenced for those struggling post vaccine though, and an easier route for referrals for help. It's not unexpected for any vaccine, especially one delivered to so many people globally at the same time to have side effects, its more bizarre to claim there are none than acknowledge there are some. It is tricky imo as we saw heart issues in people at an accelerated rate prior to the vaccines seemingly as a result of covid itself- long covid and vaccine effects should be taken equally as seriously imo.

Reactions: 3
Look if people want to have this injection knowing all of the potential side effects and efficiency data then that is 💯 their decision and should be respected.

My sole issue is for the people who have received this injection not knowing all of the potential risks involved. They have not been given informed consent which is absolutely disgusting and evil. And it is especially evil to give this jab to children who 1) have no say because they're relying on their uniformed parents to make the decision for them and 2) don't suffer with covid.

People have been lied to and manipulated in order to take this potentially dangerous injection which is disgusting enough, but now there are thousands of injured people that are being completely ignored which is beyond evil imo.

Peoples lives ruined forever and for what...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
LC and vaccine injured dismissed by the government, too costly no doubt.

Only one group will gain public sympathy ,while the other vilified.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.