Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
1689235261643.jpeg

Aw everyone in their posh suits and frocks and there's lil' Volodymyr, resolutely turning up in his character combat colours to imply he went there straight from the trenches or the mess room, not a spare moment to even put a tie on.

Standing there looking as though he's waiting for the Amazon man to bring his parcels.

I see through this pantomime, this charade, this costume manipulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Misbehaving

VIP Member
This is a bit off topic, but I suppose we are officially under chat so it doesn't matter

I just wanted to ask if anyone can send some positive energy and healing prayers to my cat Daisy who right now is undergoing emergency surgery because of a uterus infection.
We are lucky in the sense that her body released puss from the cervix (otherwise she could have died) and now we are just awaiting the outcome
She's in good hands and she's been brave and strong but any support given (for her recovery) right now would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone ❤

20201216_111025.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Who is even testing for covid anymore? I’m genuinely baffled. I’ve had colleague’s off work with it. If I had a sniffle I’d just think I’d got a sniffle?

Reactions: 16
I've seen they're hyping up COVID again. My theory is they want an excuse for why the hospitals are unable to function. But as most people know, the hospitals can never function in winter just because of flu, vomiting bugs and bad management and underfunding. But covid is a nice excuse.

My dad thought it was to sell more vaccines, share prices have dropped for pizer apparently.

But, do we think people will go for it. Masks, vaccines, lock downs, social distancing. Will people really go for it again?

I have faith people won't accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
My husbands best friend has just been diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. She’s only 34. She’s also triple jabbed. Obviously my mind goes straight to the jab but I guess we’ll never know. Heartbreaking. She has 2 kids as well.
---
Sorry I should have said husbands best friends partner.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Ah Mis, so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way for Daisy.

I was in pieces when our dog had to have surgery, they really do have a hold of your heart ❤

Keep us posted on how she's doing.
Sadly Daisy passed away last night she was too poorly to operate on and she didn't make it, we are all a bit devastated right now.
Thanks for all the well wishes and support ❤ I don't really have much to add because I'm just in shock, she was always so lively and strong and it happened so suddenly without any warning I just can't believe I will never see her again.
Instinct must have told me something last night when I felt bad that I wasn't with her (that's hurting me a bit she was such a family cat and didn't want to go to the vet's) :(
I just hope she didn't die alone ....I feel so sad ....

• Heart
  • Sad

kev1974

VIP Member
I realise there is a dedicated thread but it moves too fast with all the "who is it" and Sun vs parents vs BBC twists and this is a slightly different point anyway, I'm not talking about the scandal itself, but just the timing that it all came out.

Essentially news of the BBC presenter scandal could have broken at any time since MAY and certainly at any time all last week. It seems to me that strings were very much pulled to deliberately make the story break on Friday afternoon and totally swamp the news all weekend. So which one of many did they need to be disappeared?
- the email about George Osborne's antics (the bizarre confetti thing that JSO claimed and then rapidly unclaimed when they got some backlash also helped to overtake that narrative)
- Boris Johnson failing to come up with his covid phone conversations
- NHS 1700 baby's deaths/injuries scandal
- couple of stabbings etc at dinghy immigration hot spots
- Biden and John Kerry turning up to talk about Net Zero in their 27-vehicle convoy
- Ukraine cluster bomb arguments
- think something about Pfizer losing a court case about misleading info on the vaccines given to children?

All of these stories (and maybe others) should have been MASSIVE this weekend, but all have enjoyed barely a word said about them all weekend.

You can also see that a scandal at the BBC has completely and conveniently wiped ITV's toxic environment from the agenda.

Anyone agree there's something slightly suspect about this all coming out when it did?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Poddular

VIP Member
On the subject of fatties , I have left the sticks for a uk city break and 2 things are marring my otherwise wonderful time.
One is the amount of obese children and I mean rolls of fat/cellulite and huge stomachs on under 16 year olds, that it used to take decades to achieve. Its not the exception, it is the norm. Obese adults as well everywhere with average sized people being in the minority and usually over 60.
The other thing that made me sad/ angry in equal measures was seeing the huge, huge problem of phone addiction with every 2nd person walking glued to their phone, nearly every mother with baby glued to their phone, every meal out surrounded by families ,children and couples glued to their phones. Or worse parents/grandparents glued to their phones ignoring the children at their side.

We may be fed climate change fear, covid fear ,colc fear etc but these 2 things are very real ,very damaging and very much here and now!!
Nobody seems to care, even people walking their dogs are stuck on their phones.
I feel children are being let down massively.
I feel the cult of stupid is becoming the majority.
I felt despair watching these hugely obese families laden with fizzy pop blindly queuing up to self checkout and even pay with their phones.
Why should I care you say.
I may offend you say.

Maybe some people need to be offended before the future is fooked for the next generations.

2 comments on today's madness that I read yesterday;

"The general impression of law, government, diplomacy, healthcare, education and even science and industry is one inherited from a time of sanity which no longer exists."

"I have one for you, "the craziest person in a room filled with crazy people is the one who walked in sane." Such is the plight for those residing in reality."

Last edited:
  • Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Thank you 💕 everyone it really means so much to me. I'm just in a bit of a daze, because it happened so suddenly and she's relatively young (7) and I know the vets are doing everything they can but I feel a bit down not being able to be with her (I have to look after my kids) and my husband is working and I just don't know what to do with myself right now..🤷‍♀️
It's hard....

She's such a brave and loving soul (she was always there for me at my lowest point and for my son who loves her to bits as well).
We know we are lucky she's still here, it could have been a lot worse.....
We are just going to have to keep an eye on things and hope for the best. 🙏 ❤

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
I'm thankful because of my age that most of my life was Internet free.
I think it's addictive, mindnumbing, clone making, bad for mental and physical health and a total disaster for growing brains and society.
I am also well aware of my hypocrisy writing this on an Internet forum. My main issue with it is people think it's a place where all the information is to be found but unfortunately thanks to the domination of Google, fb,twatter etc and even amazon it's all the same information repeated. Just look around and you will see the huge world population that should be a melting pot of looks,thoughts, opinions,news,events, customs and styles is becoming a selfie world of clones in looks, reported news and thoughts.

P.s. not sure how " sweeteners are poison " is news. It's been known about for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They have played a blinder. Get everyone fat and addicted to junk food which has brilliant profit margins.

Then sell them a cure.

Then treat them for all the side effects the cure caused.

Doesn't that weight loss drug have a cancer risk.

Reactions: 12

Tifastrife

VIP Member
All this talk about another “planned” lockdown is stressing me out. I can’t do that all again and I’m sure as hell not getting jabbed again, would rather have Covid over myocarditis thanks 🥲

• Sad

xyzcba

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So far, so predictable, ole big pussy mentioning the weirdos/CT thread in Celeb gossip💅
Proving itself to be brainless as ever, as it just gives our little thread some promo. So a few more people might just read a few pages, and learn a bit more about the real truth of the last 3 years. Things they might not have seen before.

Because you used to have to hunt this info out to know it, but now with the Australian Senate annihilating Moderna & Pfizer. The doors are opening wider.

Hi newbies! 👋

We're not all Full CT, flat earthers etc etc - some of us may just have an interest in things that don't make sense, some believe in some CT's and not others, some might not believe in any but just find it all fascinating. We are not all one and the same.

But the covid vax situation is and never was a conspiracy theory. We've just been left with no choice but to discuss it here.

• Heart
  • Haha

Poddular

VIP Member
I didn't mean to be cruel. I actually think normalising obesity via adverts and bs "beauty " campaigns is cruel. I think allowing children to become obese is cruel. It's not beautiful its unhealthy.
Also normalising getting takeaways delivered to your door whenever the urge arises and drinking fizzy drinks all day long is a short road to disaster.
Our health is our wealth and seeing the state of the nation upsets me. If you are allowed to give in to your every desire eating wise, spend your leisure on your phone ,whilst also being driven from door to door, (all for an easy life ?) what can you expect. And when their stretch clothes become too stretched they want and are offered a quick fix.☹.
So many people aren't just a stone overweight now or chubby, they are obese. But oh it's another thing we aren't supposed to care about .

• Heart
  • Haha

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Hey all! I’m watching this right now and HIGHLY RECOMMEND you watch it too, if you haven’t yet seen it! It’s an eye-opener for sure! It was released two weeks ago. It doesn’t matter where you live because it’s not just about America. Please share this far and wide! Three words.
Hole.
Lee.
Shyt!

Poddular

VIP Member
I've lived off grid ( No electric or runningwater only gas and solar and fire) and semi off grid ( electric but no running water etc ) for nearly 20 years all the while doing seasonal work. Semi retired now and still not in a house but have the luxury of running water and electric and I can tell you now back to basics life may be harder work, may sometimes be a struggle - carrying or finding water, running out of gas and having to light a fire to have a brew, washing in cold streams going hungry etc but it makes you feel more alive than endlessly scrolling and having your every wish delivered to your door ever will.

The nation is surrounded by smart technology, fast fashion, fast food pretend food,recipes delivered and don't even have to leave their house for work. But are they happy? Well in my mind it's experiences that make you happy not takeaways and Netflix. There has never been a generation more reliant on electricity, rather ironic in times of climate change lecturing and green bs.
Yes I would half like to see how everyone copes without being constantly connected. I will tell you one thing though I am sick to death of seeing phone addicted zombies lining the streets, shops,cafes and transport.

Reactions: 11