Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I STILL know people that believe:

Ā· The FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO are uninfiltrated, ethical agencies, filled with truth-seeking scientists incapable of error, devoted to keeping people safe, looking out for their best interests, regulating pharma, and rigorously monitoring human health and the threats to it, and making the best recommendations known to humanity.

Ā· The intelligence agencies and military (and NGOs on their payroll) had nothing to do with orchestrating the pandemic responseā€”it was all just the agencies from the previous bullet point doing ā€œscienceā€.

Ā· Lockdowns, social distancing, and masks are 100% effective at preventing the spread of virulent respiratory disease. To the extent they did not work was the fault of the non-compliant. We used to think these things were ineffective, but now we donā€™t, because the ā€œscience changedā€. Thanks to the pandemic, weā€™ve gone from ignorance to enlightenment on these matters. Praise the science.
Covid 19 was the worse plague known to man..

C19 vaccines saved millions of lives, and ended the pandemic.

C19 vaccines did no harm ā€“ or ā€œextremely rareā€ harmā€”or, in the very least, the ā€œbenefits outweighed the risksā€.

Pharmaceutical companies used to be fraudsters and criminals guilty of harming people for profit, but they redeemed themselves and really came through for the pandemic. (Yes they profited like never before, but this time they EARNED it).
Gates used to be a ruthless criminal who profited off of monopolizing tactics and market manipulation, but now heā€™s a redeemed philanthropist who gives money away to Science for the good of humanity (and expects nothing in return).

. ā€œMedicineā€ equals pharmaceuticals. ā€œHealthā€ means having oneā€™s meds and shots all up to date.

Ā· CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, NPR, etc., are reputable, unbiased, trusted sources of true information. Independent media is where people go for misinformation.

Ā· No actual censorship took place during the pandemic. That is just whining and right-wing conspiracy talk. Any de-platforming and banning was just private companies enforcing their code of conduct policies and removing harmful content or ā€œmisinformationā€. We still have freedom of speech in America, and anyone who infringes on that right would certainly be removed from power for breaking the First Amendment.

Ā· The greatest existential threat to humanity is Donald Trump. (Followed closely by Vladimir Putin).

They believe these things.

Still."

"In a recent conversation, Jordan Peterson explained there are really only two types of fear: fear of death, and fear of non-belonging (which is also, indirectly, a translated fear of death)."

"Narrative changeā€”though brutal, slow, painfulā€”does happen."

----------------
A few excerpts from an article that rang a few šŸ””šŸ”” for me.
Good post Pod.

Bit in bold - I have to say I'm not scared of dying or not belonging... but heights and tight spaces? No thanks šŸ˜‚ (though I do still go up tall things just because I don't like to let it get the better of me. And climb through tunnels at soft play, but I don't like it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I pretend I'm not scared of anything except the death of loved ones, I certainly don't fear my own and who wants to belong šŸ˜‰ , but I'm secretly with you on both of those things @xyzcba , they bring me out in a cold sweat šŸ˜‚.x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"Last week I wrote a Substack about how the tide is turning in our country, and that you can see definitive signs of an increasing number of Americans not just waking up, but actively speaking out and pushing back against the complete attack on our way of life. People are starting to speak with their voices, and with their actions. Their wallets to be more precise. I call it ā€œgood cancel culture,ā€ but what it really is is Americans pushing back against communism, even totalitarianism. Whatever name you tag it with, itā€™s toxic and it has been creeping into our daily lives more and more since March of 2020. Of course it started long before then. But COVID19 and the governmentā€™s consistent, unconstitutional attack on our freedoms has accellerated the past 3+ years beyond anyoneā€™s wildest dreams. However, now itā€™s becoming ever more difficult for them to hide it behind their insiduous smoke screens. Finally."

"In my article last week, I shared with you some examples of the awakening of the populous through the entertainment industry, and more specifically how films are being produced that speak out against the grain. Films like ā€œSound of Freedomā€ and ā€œThe Essential Churchā€ have not just been produced, they are now gaining steam, waking up ever more Americans. "
"All of my articles, speeches, lectures, interviews, etc., end with a call for the masses to get involvedā€¦ for you to get involved. Please do not allow another day to pass without jumping into the fight. Whether itā€™s a political initiative, a community initiative, a school-based initiative, a legal initiative, a medical initiative, etc., get involved! Youā€™re either going to make it happen, or youā€™re going to make an excuse. Donā€™t make an excuse!"

"There's nothing special about me. I'm not a good musician, I'm not a very good person. I've spent the last 5 years struggling with mental health and using alcohol to drown it. I am sad to see the world in the state it's in, with everyone fighting with each other. I have spent many nights feeling hopeless, that the greatest country on Earth is quickly fading away.

That being said, I HATE the way the Internet has divided all of us. The Internet is a parasite, that infects the minds of humans and has their way with them. Hours wasted, goals forgotten, loved ones sitting in houses with each other distracted all day by technology made by the hands of other poor souls in sweat shops in a foreign land.

When is enough, enough? When are we going to fight for what is right again? MILLIONS have died protecting the liberties we have. Freedom of speech is such a precious gift. Never in world history has the world had the freedom it currently does. Don't let them take it away from you."

Reactions: 8
At least one US-based movie studio has resurrected testing and social distancing protocols too ... Here we go again .......
Hopefully itā€™s a flash in the pan ! Iā€™ll be taking my chances ,couldnā€™t bear going back to restrictions again.

Reactions: 5
I work in the NHS and a handful of colleagues have been off ill, some testing positive, some not. I'm fine as per, might make the frothers froth by claiming its my pure blood.šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
All this talk about another ā€œplannedā€ lockdown is stressing me out. I canā€™t do that all again and Iā€™m sure as hell not getting jabbed again, would rather have Covid over myocarditis thanks šŸ„²

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Whatā€™s Trump feeding that kid šŸ˜³View attachment 2397914
Beyond meat products? :LOL:

1692802960769.png

---
All this talk about another ā€œplannedā€ lockdown is stressing me out. I canā€™t do that all again and Iā€™m sure as hell not getting jabbed again, would rather have Covid over myocarditis thanks šŸ„²
I personally don't see another lockdown for covid happening, everyone can see the damage they caused.

You also don't have to have anymore vaccinations if you don't want to either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They canā€™t afford one and lots of people wonā€™t be told again to do it, so theyā€™ll just let it run.

Same...the though of schools closing šŸ˜« Hopefully it won't happen like the blackouts everyone was saying about last winter

Wonder if this will be on Radio 1 playlistšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2