Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: Pod + Monga

There's also a video floating around on Twitter that features Mr President around children . I personally just got creepy vibes from it.

If you search his name + stay away from our kids it will come up.

1687612064900.png

1687612151387.png

---
I personally haven't followed the Titanic submarine news, so don't know enough to comment.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Nearly 20 years.

Slightly embarrassing what some think is just a conspiracy . Just because their news media of choice chooses to ignore blatant corruption, lies and wrongdoings doesn't mean it ain't true. But then some seem obsessed with everything being a ct 🤣🙄😳.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s the food ( so many rare illnesses ) 🤢I was wondering why Ireland’s Iceland had to clear all the meat from the freezers a few days ago, didn’t happen in NI though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Guess a "sorry" three years down does make it better.

"Danielle Smith, the current premier of Alberta in Canada, has done something remarkable. She took the bold and unprecedented step of apologizing to unvaccinated Canadians who’ve faced unfair treatment from the government throughout the “pandemic.” But Ms. Smith actually went beyond just issuing an apology, Danielle actually made a promise: anyone who was terminated from their job due to their refusal of the COVID-19 vaccine will be reinstated."

---

The first of MANY and I wonder what else will come out.

🍿
---
This also aged well lol.

---
Guess I can believe it now that FOX news says I can.

View attachment 2253261
My mum literally went along with this narrative and said that the unvaccinated should not be treated. Honestly some of us will never forget how our families and friends behaved during this ‘pandemic’ and it really brings it all back watching this.

The argument came after I refused to have any subsequent jabs after my second two shots and refused to get my son jabbed. I was selfish apparently. 🫠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

This is another recall (not Iceland)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I followed the sub story through. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong but from what I've gathered, the US Navy heard the implosion which matched around the time that comms were lost. So they knew from pretty much the start that there was nothing left of anybody, but had to send the ROV's down to confirm. So yes, the hyped up media story for several days of the oxygen countdown was clearly used as a distraction.

I think you'd have to be a pretty hardcore CTer to think it a) didn't happen b) they're still alive and it was an escape plan c) they were blown up by a sub.

But a sad distraction with perfect timing? Absolutely.

---

May ruffle a few feathers:

Disclaimer: I'm not saying the MRR causes autism.

Just posting a clip from a legal deposition.

---
Under oath, Dr. Plotkin:

---
Sickening.

"In a shocking admission under oath, Dr. Plotkin agrees with attorney Aaron Siri that the data is insufficient to make the claim ‘vaccines do not cause autism.’ Despite his admission, Dr. Plotkin asserts he would lie to his patients about this, in order to convince them to vaccinate."

And this is the world we live in. Where people who know nothing about vaccines trust the 'science' - and the 'science' openly lie to them to get them to bow down and follow orders. duck the children it seems. If you're not angry about this, you're not paying enough attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hey all! I’m watching this right now and HIGHLY RECOMMEND you watch it too, if you haven’t yet seen it! It’s an eye-opener for sure! It was released two weeks ago. It doesn’t matter where you live because it’s not just about America. Please share this far and wide! Three words.
Hole.
Lee.
Shyt!

Reactions: 12
On a side note:

My vaccinated relatives are sick/ getting over an illness again. It seems to be a pattern.

Is it just because of lockdowns?
---
From a prolific poster on one thread:

Unfortunately, I know of too many people having unexpected strokes (at a Young age) or getting aggressive cancer which cant be treated and happens so quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've heard this CT a couple of times and honestly think the evidence is pretty cool, what do you think?

I've heard this CT a couple of times and honestly think the evidence is pretty cool, what do you think?

I love things like this @xyzcba. I don't know if it's true or not but I wouldn't put anything past the directors of the world stage play. Some will whine that it's disrespectful even to speculate, but I find it very disrespectful some of the things that we are supposed to blindly swallow down, that then get written down as historical facts.

@Purrrrrrr got me on to Richplanet.net, he is facing a court case. Below full article ( and a few extracts of it) is critical of the bbcs take of him. The BBC, biggest story tellers and purveyors of bs narratives around.
"The BBC’s special disinformation and social media correspondent, Marianna Spring, calls Richard D. Hall a “disaster troll.” She claims that Hall lives in a “dark world” and that his “warped views” have “led him to the doors of terror victims.” Spring says that Hall is spreading “obscene lies” and that he is “at the centre of a network of conspiracies.”

"Spring is utilising the propaganda technique of “othering.” She is trying to cast Hall as subhuman—a troll—and, by association, applies the same dehumanising propaganda label to anyone who shares Hall’s concerns about the official account of the alleged Manchester Arena bombing."

"Othering” is an applied psychological strategy widely used by authoritarian political regimes. Prominent historical examples include the “othering” of Jews in Germany during the 1930s by Nazi propagandists.Demonstrably, Hall has done nothing of the sort. It is Spring herself who has created a propaganda world that really does augur “real world harm.”"

"It seems that “what matters” to Spring and the BBC is that they provide whatever narrative support they possibly can to promote the UK government’s proposed Online Safety legislation. To that end, Spring is producing anti-democratic propaganda and disinformation."

"Spring is acting as a state propagandist, and her attack upon Hall is both nonsensical and politically motivated. The propaganda she is producing cannot be described as “journalism.”Anyone can have an opinion, including a belief in one “conspiracy theory” or another. These opinions, when voiced, can be abhorrent to others. They can condone or even promote racism, hate, violence, and so on. But expressed opinions can also do good, by exposing crimes, uncovering malfeasance in office, provide invaluable social and political insights, or encourage people to cooperate and live in peace."

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My mum literally went along with this narrative and said that the unvaccinated should not be treated. Honestly some of us will never forget how our families and friends behaved during this ‘pandemic’ and it really brings it all back watching this.

The argument came after I refused to have any subsequent jabs after my second two shots and refused to get my son jabbed. I was selfish apparently. 🫠
I'm sorry you had to go through that too.

Is it not also similarly also #selfish to expect someone to get vaccinated for you too?

"What prompted me to write about stupidity has been my Covid experience of the last three years. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that people could behave in such a way as to leave me completely baffled. I’m sure you feel the same and it is still not over. While Covid may be on the back burner, we are facing the attempted Great Reset. I wanted to try to understand what drives people to behave in such an inhuman way, and how do those in power get so many on board with their diabolical plans?"
"Stupidity is a complex and fascinating topic. One of the acknowledged experts is Carlo M Cipolla, an Italian economic historian who died in 2000 at the age of 78. He was a member of both the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the American Philosophical Society. He wrote an essay entitled The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity, published in 1976 and now recognised as a milestone. He lists five basic laws:"

"No 1. Always and inevitably, everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
If you doubt this, think about all the people you had judged intelligent before you realised that they were behaving stupidly, idiotically and dangerously over the Covid narrative. Following its directives to the letter although it appeared incomprehensible to a sizeable minority must rank as the biggest example of mass stupidity in recent times. The fact that so many fell in line with this proves the first basic law."

"No 3. A stupid person is one who causes losses to another person or a group of people while they gain nothing or may even suffer losses themselves.
This is the most important law and should be branded on the soul of those who try to understand stupidity. It is not a matter of IQ, but rather a lack of interpersonal relationship skills. Cipolla believes it is possible to classify people based on their behaviour. It seems to be self-evident that stupid people harm others and often themselves, whilst the behaviour of truly intelligent people is aimed not only at helping themselves but also helping others. Covid has seen a glaring example of narrative adherents behaving in a self-centred and ultimately self-destructive way by going along completely with what they were told and in so doing have seen their businesses, their jobs, their health, their relationships and in some cases their own lives destroyed in the process. Cipolla summed this up neatly when he said: ‘There are people who, by their illogic actions, not only cause harm to other people, but also to themselves. Such people belong to the genus of the super stupids.’"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In the news recently:

Confirmed by the conspiracy theorists at the Wall Street Journal.

1687799519904.png

---
"It's time to tell the American people the truth"

1687799832622.png

---
From the Conspiracy theorists at the Spectator channel:

Last edited:
  • Heart
I haven't got anything to add. Just wanted to say I'm so thankful for you lot. When I think the madness might be too much, I remember there is others who know the truth.
You have no idea what that means to me ⭐
Poddular
Misbehaving
Rainbowlemon and everyone here who doesn't dismiss ideas or debate.
Thank you ⭐ Sorry to anyone I may have missed but it's all of you critical thinking others.
---
Daydream95 you too 🤗⭐
---
I haven't got anything to add. Just wanted to say I'm so thankful for you lot. When I think the madness might be too much, I remember there is others who know the truth.
Poddular
Misbehaving
Thank you ⭐ Sorry to anyone I may have missed but it's all of you critical thinking others.
---
Daydream95 you too 🤗⭐
Not forgetting Purr 😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
r
Poddular
Misbehaving
---
Daydream95 you too 🤗⭐
---

Not forgetting Purr 😻
Echo all of that, plus you @Greenandgold ,freedom, strawberry, dot and others x. And of course @monga for news,wit and seeing through the 💩.

What follows is the first set of edited extracts that James has given me kind permission to publish. Dr Yeadon details just how reckless, indeed criminal, was the ‘warp speed’ production of these so-called vaccines, all but forced on the world’s population. His explanation here is less about the why than about the how – how all proper testing and manufacture protocols were thrown to the winds. The significance of this should not be underestimated. It comes after James’s question, ‘How can anyone not see that this is a massive scam?’

WHY IS there so little discussion about why those responsible for deceiving the public in relation to Covid policy have not been subject to a criminal investigation.
● Clear evidence that the public were deliberately frightened and misled over the true threat of the virus to make them comply with orders.

● The public were denied fair scrutiny of Covid 19 policy via emergency legislation that bypassed a democratic process of rigorous Parliamentary debate.

● Experts and opinion formers who held contrarian views were prevented from airing these views in parliament and were actively censored throughout the MSM. A secret surveillance unit in Whitehall was set up to monitor and spy on dissenting voices and censor dissenting platforms.

WHY IS there so little discussion about why those responsible for deceiving the public in relation to Covid policy have not been subject to a criminal investigationWhat I am seeing in this inquiry is a platform to allow those (fully or partly) responsible to stage excuses and divert attention from that most paramount of issues: that we, the public, were painfully and utterly deceived. The matter of stalling is significant here because most of the national outrages which have come to light in recent years e.g. the sub-postmasters, Grenfell, blood transfusion and maternity scandals, all stem from ‘crimes’ committed long, long ago (ten to 30-plus years), ensuring that justice has all but been denied.

• Heart
  • Haha