Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thankful because of my age that most of my life was Internet free.
I think it's addictive, mindnumbing, clone making, bad for mental and physical health and a total disaster for growing brains and society.
I am also well aware of my hypocrisy writing this on an Internet forum. My main issue with it is people think it's a place where all the information is to be found but unfortunately thanks to the domination of Google, fb,twatter etc and even amazon it's all the same information repeated. Just look around and you will see the huge world population that should be a melting pot of looks,thoughts, opinions,news,events, customs and styles is becoming a selfie world of clones in looks, reported news and thoughts.

P.s. not sure how " sweeteners are poison " is news. It's been known about for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know, I'm actually surprised at the surprise reaction to it. Surely it'd be obvious?
It’s because of the huge cancer increase since the jab rollout, so they’re scapegoating things that have been blatantly obvious for years.

Reactions: 9
I read about aspartame 9 years ago. It's not life changing information for me personally. I stopped generally drinking fizzy drinks a long time ago. Did buy one can last month though, can't remember the time before that though.

I don't drink alcohol either.
---
Next we will be told that Santa isn't real. 🤣
---
Song for the evening:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haven't read this whole thread but what ye thinking about this agenda 30 people are talking about. Is it a load of bollocks? Or ?

I'm thankful because of my age that most of my life was Internet free.
I think it's addictive, mindnumbing, clone making, bad for mental and physical health and a total disaster for growing brains and society.
I am also well aware of my hypocrisy writing this on an Internet forum. My main issue with it is people think it's a place where all the information is to be found but unfortunately thanks to the domination of Google, fb,twatter etc and even amazon it's all the same information repeated. Just look around and you will see the huge world population that should be a melting pot of looks,thoughts, opinions,news,events, customs and styles is becoming a selfie world of clones in looks, reported news and thoughts.

P.s. not sure how " sweeteners are poison " is news. It's been known about for years.
I realise that I can also be a fellow hypocrite at times. You don't have to be perfect, just try to do better.

Song for today - if you like old fashioned English folk singers. This was recorded in the 1950s-1960s.You can see the influence she had on her son Nick:

---
Or this classic:

I've spotted him twice. Once in the local park, but he was with his wife and daughter, so I didn't approach him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If I'm spending a lot of time, online so are you. :LOL:

Anyway your kids your rules.

Seems apt for today:

---
#Troll
#TERF
---
Song for today peeps:

Last edited:
If I'm spending a lot of time, online so are you. :LOL:

Anyway your kids your rules.

Seems apt for today:

---
#Troll
#TERF
---
Song for today peeps:

There is a thread on here that is pure comedy gold.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
. It's full of clowns acting superior but actually they are so stupid they don't even understand the questions . They put their black and white thinking on to others and top it off with smugness. Thick as mince.
Honestly it's so funny , I just can't stop laughing.
Actually I find the ignorance scary.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am not a Luddite. They seem to have missed the bit, where I said anything in excess is bad. Guess I can't comment on the effects social media is clearly having on young children, because I too also spend my time here.

Still know it doesn't add up to the nine hours a day, unlike the mother with the 11 year old child. Them also beavering away about their sexuality, celeb and possible child killer threads is perfectly okay though.

To be honest though I do actually feel smug being a PUREBLOOD and also being a universal donor. So I'm going to use the hashtag #doubleplusblood from now on.
---
Something a bit different

I can see why it was banned. 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am not a Luddite. They seem to have missed the bit, where I said anything in excess is bad. Guess I can't comment on the effects social media is clearly having on young children, because I too also spend my time here.

Still know it doesn't add up to the nine hours a day, unlike the mother with the 11 year old child. Them also beavering away about their sexuality, celeb and possible child killer threads is perfectly okay though.

To be honest though I do actually feel smug being a PUREBLOOD and also being a universal donor. So I'm going to use the hashtag #doubleplusblood from now on.
---

Well I remember Lucy J Carter’s son taking a poo with an iPad in his hand if that’s any consolation 😂

It’s unlike any advert I’ve seen before honestly thought it was fake / joke at first when I saw little clip till I found an article about it

As the advert is South African they could have really pushed the envelope and had Winnie and Nelson with a (tyre) fire show for after dinner entertainment

*Edit to add it’s a shame people can’t be happy for you having this #doubleplusblood ❤

"A BBC ‘disinformation’ witch-finder called Marco Silva – a part of their massively resourced ‘fact checking’ operation Verify announced by news chief Deborah Turness in May – leapt into indignant action last week. He appeared on the Today programme and posted online on Friday.
His primary target? An American businessman and ‘success coach’ residing in Scotland called Dan Pena. His crime? He apparently said in 2017 that he believed that ‘people with money’, the financial institutions and banks, knew that ‘climate change is not going to happen’. Further, that this was ‘the greatest fraud that has been perpetrated on mankind this century’. His quote went viral and has attracted 9million views on and via the social media platform TikTok."

"As part of his duties to shut down such ‘disinformation’, Silva detailed on Today how he was making strenuous efforts to have the Pena statements removed, and for TikTok and other social media platforms to ‘clamp down’ on climate change denial and prevent ‘false climate change information from spreading’. He has also detailed how he has found another 365 different videos in English ‘denying the existence of man-made climate change’, and how he has persuaded TikTok to non-platform them."
On Spring
"Her targets, as she repeats endlessly in the series, are those she perceives to be right-wing conspiracy theorists. She believes these sinister, potentially murderous folk are beavering away in towns such as Totnes and Stroud to foment revolution in the shires. Their off-with-their-heads crimes? These villains are not convinced that anti-Covid vaccines work, are opposed to future lockdowns, do not believe in climate alarmism and dare to talk to people in other countries who have similar beliefs. "
----
The brass neck of the beeb, they are getting worse.
duck off auntie, believe it or not its not your job to tell us what to think .
This actually makes me laugh more than it makes me angry. It reminds me of these vocal people who think nothing of spouting bs, fake news,misinformation and dodgy uncharitable views, unchallenged, on many subjects but resort to base name calling to people who dare to question the narrative. Obsessed with calling them right wing and dangerous. Even so far as thinking they shouldn't have a voice! It's like they have walked straight into a trap 🤣.

Only 🤡🤡 get their world views from twatter. 🤣

• Heart

https://margaretannaalice.substack.com/p/you-cannot-break-usollowing poem is dedicated to all the truth-tellers besieged by lie-tellers, abusers, bullies, dividers, and defeatists.

"Whenever you’re feeling deflated, discouraged, or beaten down, listen to We Are Warriors and read this poem. And keep this post on hand to share with anyone who tries to break you."

"You can target us.
You can bully us.
You can fear-bomb us.
You can scold us.

You can name-call us.
You can gaslight us.
You can banish us.
You can troll us.

You can promulgate lies.
You can even believe those lies.

But it doesn’t make them true.
No matter what you think.
No matter what you feel.
No matter what you do.

Our words speak for themselves.
Our character speaks for itself.
Our love speaks for itself.

You can shun us.
You can shame us.
You can shove us.
You can shackle us.

You can slight us.
You can spite us.
You can strip us.
You can stomp us.

Your whispering only makes you louder.
Your sneaking only makes you rasher.
Your bludgeoning only makes you bloodier.

You can malign us.
You can muffle us.
You can mandate us.
You can mothball us.

You can declaw us.
You can defrock us.
You can debank us.
You can delete us.

Your arrows only fill our quiver.
Your barbs only sharpen our thinking.
Your slashes only craft our kintsugi.

You can sully us.
You can splinter us.
You can segregate us.
You can sever us.

You can abuse us.
You can accuse us.
You can assault us.
You can administer us.

Your hatred only makes us love more.
Your darkness only makes us light more.
Your malevolence only makes us brave more.

You can disarm us.
You can detain us.
You can demonize us.
You can decimate us.

You can indoctrinate our children.
You can injure our children.
You can iatrogenocide our children.
You can inter our children.

But you cannot break us.
You cannot break us.
You cannot break us.

You will not break us."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
*Edit to add it’s a shame people can’t be happy for you having this #doubleplusblood ❤
They should also start asking the person in a road traffic accident or a mother giving birth if they care their donor liked CT's.

The majority were happy to exclude and hate us simply, because they were told who to hate.
---
Well I remember Lucy J Carter’s son taking a poo with an iPad in his hand if that’s any consolation 😂
Indeed we are are ancestors wildest dreams.
---
Our nudge unit set up in 2010.

Just research on how to use behavioural science to get us to behave.

---
"The use of fear, shaming and scapegoating " seems reasonable to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also why ever should I not be celebrated for my blood group, when I was #bornthisway like all the brave and inspiring people who get a whole month dedicated to them? 😙

All the supermarkets, banks and flower sellers I follow should really be paying homage to me and how unique and special I actually am.

---
I am rather upset at sensing bloodgroupphobia spreading.

• Heart
Strangely enough MSM and other popular sources of information suddenly become gospel

Should MSM be taken as gospel by anybody?

In fact is there precedent for any person to take what MSM / politicians / corporations say as gospel?

Reactions: 6