Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
I had two covid jabs no boosters purely so I could take my kids on holiday stupid looking back. I have now been trying to etc for around 3 years since it and nothing my periods have never been the same either. I do need to lose some weight but that's not stopped me having 3 children before the jab. I experienced several miscarriages before the jab so I think maybe my body does struggle a bit but up to now I can't even get pregnant at all. I think in a few years time the fertility impact for many will be clear.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Climate change?

They've had 182 cases nationwide since June 2023. Of which 31 remain hospitalized, and four have died.

1688996293377.png

Back to the bunkers folks!

---
From the WSJ:

1688999537166.png

---
This one too: :ROFLMAO:

"The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn’t do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected. "

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Anyone up for some radioactive ☢ fish n chips 😏
One of the problems with Japanese men is that historically they will be willing to die an honourable death.

The kamikaze bombers in the second world war. Seppuku for warriors before that.

Goes with the the safe and effective DDT man's cereal :

---
Friday funnies for all you "dangerous " lovely people who dare to think for yourselves. 🙃

I raise your memes with some more spicy ones that will offend.

1693587798486.png
1693587874460.png
1693587979542.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Misbehaving

VIP Member
You definitely get the sense with most of them that something has happened in their life which has caused them to feel incredibly unfulfilled and unhappy.

Things you also notice over time on a small forum like Tattle which seem odd when mental illness is used against us. One of them posting frequently about their eating disorder, another feeling suicidal . A third about her traumatic upbringing, but she was noticeably nicer after she was diagnosed with a autoimmune condition. Fourth a member of Mensa but doxxed herself by posting photos of herself online and giving her first name in posts.

Someone else was adamant that "covid stopped with them" and raged about how selfish people were. When she herself said she tested positive, she still posted about popping into her local store and posted on the M&S thread.

It is easy to direct your hate on people you have simply been told to hate.
It's sad isn't it? I have seen a few posters post on other threads, and they share private and personal details and talk about their problems....which I am absolutely not judging because I have done the same....(and I and several other people on here have been sympathetic many times over)... however when I was going through a very hard time...I got sneering remarks and nasty posts written about me (and my children) and an actual pile on was instigated against me ....where I was basically ripped to shreds..called a miserable person, told to not overshare...told in no uncertain terms that nobody was interested in my sad and miserable life...told off for allegedly always talking about myself....😳...this is despite me having many different area's of interest and nearly always going out of my way to offer support whenever anyone has ever needed it....shamed for pretending to be a good mother (wow someone clearly still has mummy issues themselves 😴 don't most of us but then again why project it onto others and presume I must be a bad mother just because that's what they had themselves growing up...🙃
Clowns ..🤡👿....
I should laugh really that I managed to trigger them so much just by being myself.....says a lot

Then once I took a step back from the forum I realised how insidious and toxic all of this is .... somehow I managed to turn my life around in a better direction, but imagine if I,d really let them get to me, imagine if I'd been in their shoes and felt suicidal....and all the hate thrown my way (from some people on that thread).....that could have actually tipped someone over the edge....when many people join in a pile on and even laugh at you (and you feel like you have to defend even your own distress)?
What does that say then about those people (before they get all high and mighty and defensive)?

I would say that the brutal lack of empathy and understanding of others is something that is at the root cause of their own misery....
Words have power so does the group or mob mentality, once you become aware of that you become more mindful, because the energy we send out comes back to us.

My apologies for looking back at the past, and paying attention to the worst behaviour of the few, (because most people on tattle have been intuitively compassionate and understanding and helpful), but it's always that very vocal few that (unfortunately for themselves) always draw attention to their own deficiencies ironically by drawing attention to other people's.

I think some of them are caught in a trap of their own making... maybe they should think as well about how they respond and react to others instead of just trying (in some, not all cases) to just get a reaction or response to others at their own convenience, when they need it of course, and greedily harvesting other people's energy and time, and feeling like they are entitled to be supported even admired, all the while other people are expected to be roasted and ridiculed and sent to tattle life Siberia....just about exiled....😬....yes we'll leave them to it then....it's like being at school where the so called popular few tried to rule the roost and lorded it over others, surrounded by the flying monkeys that always joined in and even instigated bullying of others.... because they don't know how to be confident and happy with natural power or charisma, no they have to enforce it and try to intimidate and attack.....just because they feel insecure....in other words....

It's all a cover up, a projection and a defensive shield, probably they actually shielded themselves during COVID...as if that was the only virus...(coming from the outside) and not the one some of them have coming from inside themselves.....but then again sickness is attracted to sickness...no wonder they had a field day talking about it and themselves and their own collosal need for validation and self importance, hmm 💅

• Heart
  • Wow

xyzcba

VIP Member
Love you too @Misbehaving. I remember that happening and thinking how cruel and flippant 'that crowd' can be.

@Poddular I think your fatty comment raised some hackles. God forbid we express our thoughts here hey! It's true, people want a quick fix, are lazier than they've ever been and now more gluttonous than ever. Imagine thinking you need to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. Cavemen didn't! And we're far more sedentary than them. But people get stuck in their old way of thinking because that's what they've always been told. And as long as everyone else is doing it then that's ok 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

I'm that Diva

Has anyone heard of the film Sound of Freedom that's just been released in the US? You'd be forgiven if you haven't as it hasn't had a lot of advertising about it. Amazon and Netflix refuse to stream it. Its about child trafficking. A cinema chain in the US is showing it but people have been turning up to watch with pre-booked tickets only to have tickets refunded due to the air conditioning not working (this was in North Carolina). Strangely enough people were commenting that they had the same problem but in different states all over the US. Probably it won't get the views so will be pulled from viewing. Im guessing the powers that be will be happy! Apparently Elon Musk has said that he will stream it on twitter.

• Sad

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
That's AZ admitting their vaccine can cause a "rare" blood clot.

To think we were all labeled as being daft for not taking it 4 years ago 🙃

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
You definitely get the sense with most of them that something has happened in their life which has caused them to feel incredibly unfulfilled and unhappy.

Things you also notice over time on a small forum like Tattle which seem odd when mental illness is used against us. One of them posting frequently about their eating disorder, another feeling suicidal . A third about her traumatic upbringing, but she was noticeably nicer after she was diagnosed with a autoimmune condition. Fourth a member of Mensa but doxxed herself by posting photos of herself online and giving her first name in posts.

Someone else was adamant that "covid stopped with them" and raged about how selfish people were. When she herself said she tested positive, she still posted about popping into her local store and posted on the M&S thread.

It is easy to direct your hate on people you have simply been told to hate.

• Heart
  • Wow

Poddular

VIP Member

Some lovely dumbed down " how vaccines work for dummies" in this article. Keeping up the propaganda even now.
And what about Pfizer .
From the comments:
"The eligible criteria is very strict for any payout. I had an adverse reaction to my one any only AZ. As a result I couldn't work for 8 months, during which time I got ESA. This didn't even cover my mortgage, and that's without thinking about other bills or food. I can't claim any form of compensation for this period of time I was off work and the loss of money. This happened because I thought I was doing the right thing. One minute with a nurse changed everything. 2 years later I'm still not back to full health, I'm still not living the life I did before. AZ don't care, they made big money, and they made big money fast."
"Tens of thousands of others who haven't yet claimed, or have given up because they aren't receiving any help whatsoever from their GPs, the NHS, or MPs."
And this:
"Wait until the public start researching the rest of the vaccines they inject into our babies and kids! Did you know that there has never been a single safety study done on the schedule they inject into us? Not one. In any country. Ever. Unbelievable but true. Your doctor doesnt know that either. Because they believe, as most would that vaccines are safety tested like all other drugs with gold standard clinical trials looking at short and long term outcomes and comparing them against a placebo. They are not! If pharma calls it a vaccine its a blank cheque with 100% profits and zero risk. Meanwhile our children have more chronic illness than ever seen, and are first generation who will not live longer than their parents generation. I am happy to be proven wrong if anyone can provide a safety study on the schedule. Ill not hold my breath .."
------
For all the people with attitude who told people to trust the science and called everyone with concerns a dumb ct , I will repeat that there are many, many people all around the world who are not on any official damage/side-effects list. Who are just battling quietly.
It's not a ct, it's not rare,it didn't save thousands of peoples lives. Those poor Drs,journalists scientists who lost their livelihood and reputations for raising concerns were right to.

I am angry,sickened and sad everytime yet another baby or child abuse by parents during ĺockdowns story comes out. How many suffered behind closed doors. While the rich and powerful carried on as before. (With no fear.)

P.s. edited to say I see some still think it's funny, still think it's a conspiracy and still think we should trust governments. Still think people should shut up about it. Oh and probably still think man walked on the moon.
Embarrassing 😳.
---
All in the name of health 😡.
---
All in the name of health 😡.

Last edited:
  • Sad

xyzcba

VIP Member
They have played a blinder. Get everyone fat and addicted to junk food which has brilliant profit margins.

Then sell them a cure.

Then treat them for all the side effects the cure caused.

Doesn't that weight loss drug have a cancer risk.
It's like Slimming World. It's just a cult. From what I see they don't teach anything about macros, changing habits for life, increasing protein. They make money from people forever being on a diet. If they taught them better habits for life, once they hit target they won't need to go through the merry go round. Instead it's all 'fakeaways', 'sins', eat as much as you like of that food because it's 'free'.

I saw a woman I know recently who's a consultant, posted her breakfast: a massive plate of oat pancakes & fruit - literally as much fruit as you'd eat in a day. So basically a full plate of carbs & sugar, for breakfast. Stretching the stomach because there was an unnecessary amount of it & you'd be hungry soon after because it was all sugar. Madness.
---
Is it now controversial to suggest joining a gym and working with a personal trainer?
Yes Rainbow! Nobody wants to do it the old fashioned way, that involves a bit of effort.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member

More of the same.

"So, we have

a complete refutation of the “vaccine stays in the arm” trope

scientific proof of the presence of mRNA nanoparticles in the breast milk of vaccinated mothers

scientific explanation of the mechanism of how the breast milk’s COVID vaccine exosomes could reach the intestines of the baby and become biologically active.

Since the minimum mRNA vaccine dose to elicit an immune reaction in infants <6 months is unknown, a dialogue between a breastfeeding mother and her healthcare provider should address the benefit/risk considerations of breastfeeding in the first two days after maternal vaccination.

The suggestion to “discuss with the pediatrician” is ridiculous. What would a pediatrician know about exosomes, mRNA, and cutting-edge science? While, I am sure some of them read the latest literature, many do not. Pediatricians are very good at billing for the vaccinations they conduct, however.

What are the chances of a breastfeeding mother encountering a brave and deeply informed pediatrician who would advise her to be cautious about Covid vaccines? Not great!"

• Heart
  • Sad

mochibean

VIP Member
I'd love to live a week without the internet to see what it would be like. I know I could do that myself now but I'm not going to because I'm hooked even though I know it's not good for be to be online too much. I think a lot of services are so completely reliant on the internet now that we'd be in serious shit very fast if it happened for real. Hospitals, banking, transport etc.
It'd take less than an hour for everything to collapse if we lost the internet. Everything these days is dependent on the internet to run, it's quite scary to think about how we've put all our eggs in one basket there's no backup for the internet.

I'm becoming increasingly concerned with just how many conspiracies have so much realism. I do find some absurd of course but this world we're living in is now very unnatural to us all, and it's only going to get worse with the rise of AI. I also think there's a lack of philosophy as an important topic, sounds irrelevant but people don't question anything these days and I think it is something that should be fundamentally innate in everyone.

Nobody thinks outside the box, we spend the time we would've once spent wondering and thinking and now we fill it with tiktok and scrolling social media. I don't think it was supposed to be this way.

The nation is surrounded by smart technology, fast fashion, fast food pretend food,recipes delivered and don't even have to leave their house for work. But are they happy? Well in my mind it's experiences that make you happy not takeaways and Netflix. There has never been a generation more reliant on electricity, rather ironic in times of climate change lecturing and green bs.
Yes I would half like to see how everyone copes without being constantly connected. I will tell you one thing though I am sick to death of seeing phone addicted zombies lining the streets, shops,cafes and transport.
I couldn't have put it better myself. It is insane, I think this is why there's been huge rises in mental illness, zoochosis. We're animals, and yet nothing we do is natural. We would've been painting, hunting, fishing, growing own crops, writing, imagining, thinking and so much more, I find society absolute hell... and idk if it's because I'm ND but I would just like to have a human experience with this one life I have, but everything is thrown at us, we lap it up and live with our phones permanently glued to our hands feeding us dopamine and addicting us.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
This missing Titanic submarine which sounds like they got all the parts to make it from B&M Bargains or Wilko. Can't help but wonder what other thing is going on in the world and being covered up, while that story is seizing all the headlines all week.

I also had a thought, what if the entire thing is an elaborate way for billionaires to disappear from the world, so as to go and live out the rest of their lives on a secret island somewhere, with all the huge money crypto scammers that have disappeared.

Alternatively, what if the entire submarine company is a massive scam, and they put the folks with more money than sense into it, lower it into the water, and then it sails into a special compartment in or under the mothership and stays there for ten hours before coming out and resurfacing. It has to be sealed up from the outside and it only has one "window". What if the "window" is just a screen behind five layers of dirty glass and they just play a Titanic wreck simulation on it, it never actually goes to Titanic at all. At $250,000 a ticket it's certainly going to be a profitable scam. Perhaps on this occasion one of the billionaire marks found out and so they've had to kill them to stop it all coming out. Perhaps I've watched too much Black Mirror.

Reactions: 9

churro

Guess a "sorry" three years down does make it better.

"Danielle Smith, the current premier of Alberta in Canada, has done something remarkable. She took the bold and unprecedented step of apologizing to unvaccinated Canadians who’ve faced unfair treatment from the government throughout the “pandemic.” But Ms. Smith actually went beyond just issuing an apology, Danielle actually made a promise: anyone who was terminated from their job due to their refusal of the COVID-19 vaccine will be reinstated."

---

The first of MANY and I wonder what else will come out.

🍿
---
This also aged well lol.

---
Guess I can believe it now that FOX news says I can.

View attachment 2253261
My mum literally went along with this narrative and said that the unvaccinated should not be treated. Honestly some of us will never forget how our families and friends behaved during this ‘pandemic’ and it really brings it all back watching this.

The argument came after I refused to have any subsequent jabs after my second two shots and refused to get my son jabbed. I was selfish apparently. 🫠

• Sad
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I was disgusted to see my local hospital maternity ward posting on Facebook that pregnant women should be getting the covid vax.

Was really please to see people linking articles about it having no proven result for stopping covid and there being no evidence that covid is of significant risk.

I saw the thing about pantriatic cancer, my first thought was a hormonal contraceptive, implants or iuds maybe
My midwife asked me if I was covid vaccinated and I was like absolutely not! She was like well its safe... as far as we know. I've had numerous letters asking for me to take my 7 Yr old child for it as he's at risk... as he's autistic.

Also I've never messed with contraception bar condoms. Synthetic hormones no thank you. My body unless pregnant is meant to have a period once a month. No I don't want a coil either. Only foreign object I want inside me is my fellas 🍆 thanks. After every baby I've had I've had medical professionals trying to push contraception onto me. Like not being funny but how do use know I don't want more kids and want them close together? I've said for years watch how when people my age hit their 50s how many cases of reproductive cancers there will be cause of these hormones they are shoving in themselves.

monga

VIP Member
So they say it can be attributed to genetics….so what the fuck is going wrong with our genes?? What were our parents exposed to in that time period to affect this generation??
When you think of the amount of food additives and environmental factors that weren’t present in our grandparents generation, it could explain why our genes our changing? I’m sure I read about an increase in autoimmune conditions too , they don’t know what causes those either.

panache

Chatty Member
Yes it’s truly horrendous. Straight to stage 4 as well. Praying she responds well to treatment.
Unfortunately it's most common for ovarian cancer to be diagnosed when at stage 4- 80% of cases are diagnosed at a late stage.

There are often no overt symptoms early on and later the symptoms are commonly assumed to be related to other minor digestive health issues. There are also no reliable tests to detect it in the early stages.

By the time it is finally diagnosed it has already progressed to a late stage at that point there's a 20% survival rate of 5 years .

My aunt died from this and there was a very short period between diagnosis and death.

• Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
"Justin flies to Spain to tell us it’s hot there

THE BBC thought it would be a good idea to fly their Climate Editor, Justin Rowlatt, to Alicante last week, so that he could tell us all it’s hot in Spain.
With his shirt buttons undone, he self-importantly intoned that temperatures there were ‘expected to hit the late thirties over the next few days’; and it was, of course, all because of global warming.
Maybe he should learn not to trust the BBC’s propaganda, because in the event temperatures peaked at 36C before quickly declining:"

Most of what is posted on here ( especially by me) isn't ct , it's just us trying to fight the bullshit,propaganda ,lies,censorship, and fear that surrounds us.
It struck me that when an agenda of concern that doesn't stand up to scrutiny is questioned, this questioning brings about the most name calling, labelling and faux outrage BUT NO REAL debate.
Repeat after me " right wing", " anti-vaxxer " " qanon" " trump lover" " racist " " anti semitic " " gammon" .
Seemingly OK to laugh at vaccine injured ( ha fucking ha) but then get outraged at a few ,not very bright sm posts on people's illness asking are they vaccinated. There are not very bright people in all walks of life but to use their sm posts as a counter argument to the issues of concern isn't very bright in itself.

• Heart