Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1689235261643.jpeg

Aw everyone in their posh suits and frocks and there's lil' Volodymyr, resolutely turning up in his character combat colours to imply he went there straight from the trenches or the mess room, not a spare moment to even put a tie on.

Standing there looking as though he's waiting for the Amazon man to bring his parcels.

I see through this pantomime, this charade, this costume manipulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Now he's got the lead role in his acting career he isnt taking his Action Man costume off for anyone.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2304884

Aw everyone in their posh suits and frocks and there's lil' Volodymyr, resolutely turning up in his character combat colours to imply he went there straight from the trenches or the mess room, not a spare moment to even put a tie on.

Standing there looking as though he's waiting for the Amazon man to bring his parcels.

I see through this pantomime, this charade, this costume manipulation.
Never a bit of dirt on them either 😂…I’ve a feeling he knows he’s being sidelined and played by the big boys, will he keep going with it? or is he too far ingrained he can’t turn back?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love you too @Misbehaving. I remember that happening and thinking how cruel and flippant 'that crowd' can be.

@Poddular I think your fatty comment raised some hackles. God forbid we express our thoughts here hey! It's true, people want a quick fix, are lazier than they've ever been and now more gluttonous than ever. Imagine thinking you need to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. Cavemen didn't! And we're far more sedentary than them. But people get stuck in their old way of thinking because that's what they've always been told. And as long as everyone else is doing it then that's ok 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't mean to be cruel. I actually think normalising obesity via adverts and bs "beauty " campaigns is cruel. I think allowing children to become obese is cruel. It's not beautiful its unhealthy.
Also normalising getting takeaways delivered to your door whenever the urge arises and drinking fizzy drinks all day long is a short road to disaster.
Our health is our wealth and seeing the state of the nation upsets me. If you are allowed to give in to your every desire eating wise, spend your leisure on your phone ,whilst also being driven from door to door, (all for an easy life ?) what can you expect. And when their stretch clothes become too stretched they want and are offered a quick fix.☹.
So many people aren't just a stone overweight now or chubby, they are obese. But oh it's another thing we aren't supposed to care about .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't mean to be cruel. I actually think normalising obesity via adverts and bs "beauty " campaigns is cruel. I think allowing children to become obese is cruel. It's not beautiful its unhealthy.
Also normalising getting takeaways delivered to your door whenever the urge arises and drinking fizzy drinks all day long is a short road to disaster.
Our health is our wealth and seeing the state of the nation upsets me. If you are allowed to give in to your every desire eating wise, spend your leisure on your phone ,whilst also being driven from door to door, (all for an easy life ?) what can you expect. And when their stretch clothes become too stretched they want and are offered a quick fix.☹.
So many people aren't just a stone overweight now or chubby, they are obese. But oh it's another thing we aren't supposed to care about .
(Supposedly ) new health campaign starting in our schools to tackle childhood obesity, kids are stuck on game consoles most of the day they’ve no interest in normal outdoor things like kicking a football , too boring in comparison to the thrill of getting the elite badge on FIFA.

Reactions: 6
Some would also say calling Meg a "pram faced hag" would also be unkind, but lets only look at others and not ourselves. Thank goodness for the paragons of virtue, who inspire us to only live lives of unimpeachable rectitude and integrity.

1689268889599.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It also slips someone's mind that they called me a troll within the last three weeks. :ROFLMAO:

🤔I'm still waiting for a good debunking!

not a euphemism by the way
The amount of blow jobs and cum Rod Stewart has given and swallowed was a good read. Glad they cleared that one up for us.

Such a gratitude of debt, we owe our fearless and brave fact checkers.
---
#StayalliveJessicaHyde

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
🤔I'm still waiting for a good debunking!

not a euphemism by the way
Oh it won't come. Just more and more evidence will come out over time. And those that nailed themselves to the cross about it being the best thing since sliced bread will still be adamant about it. They'll just make themselves to look foolish to an increasingly larger audience than before, when just us tinfoil hat wearing loons were speaking the truth.

Reactions: 4
It fully stopped transmission until it was known that it doesn't .
There was no connection with myocarditis until it was known.
There was no link with multiple sclerosis until it was found.
No link to alopecia until it was also found.
There was no evidence of the vax in breast milk until it was found.
It didn't come from a lab until the "experts" at the FBI said it most likely did.
It wasn't linked to GBS until it was either.

Such talented psychics to know all of the above right from the start when they FULLY consented to the "clottington Shottington" .
---
What happened with Monkey pox?
Ireland bringing in the Chicken pox vaccine

In May, the HSE confirmed that 57 cases of hospitalised chickenpox had been recorded. 15 the year before.

Isn't that relatively good odds though from the "58,000 cases of chickenpox every year in Ireland"?
---
It's around 0.098 % .

Last edited:
It’s official…Will they ban it 🤔 who’d have thought hairdressing was so dangerous 😂( not from disgruntled clients)
---
It fully stopped transmission until it was known that it doesn't .
There was no connection with myocarditis until it was known.
There was no link with multiple sclerosis until it was found.
No link to alopecia until it was also found.
There was no evidence of the vax in breast milk until it was found.
It didn't come from a lab until the "experts" at the FBI said it most likely did.
It wasn't linked to GBS until it was either.

Such talented psychics to know all of the above right from the start when they FULLY consented to the "clottington Shottington" .
---
What happened with Monkey pox?

In May, the HSE confirmed that 57 cases of hospitalised chickenpox had been recorded. 15 the year before.

Isn't that relatively good odds though from the "58,000 cases of chickenpox every year in Ireland"?
---
It's around 0.098 % .
I wouldn’t vax against it. I thought the reason they didn’t was because it could cause a surge of pox / shingles in adults 🤷🏼‍♀️

I personally don't buy the nuclear threat. The clue is in the word itself - New Clear. It's just another signpost/psychological dripfeed to what's coming; a whole new world (not the Disney song, think A Clockwork Orange world, book, not movie).
Logic is ones instrument here. No need for crazy people like us to say it because it's very simple - If the means were available to nuke places, it would already have occurred. Any we are told about will without doubt be just another episode in The Greatest Show On Earth where we are actually the players. Hiroshima, just another false flag digitally designed reel to REAL to move the plot on. Any illness or congenital disorders regarding the native people since, almost certainly was something in the air or food or water or more likely, good old fashioned lies. It's so easy for them. All the face tuning/voice altering software and applications have been around for a very long time. They're not recent. They're given to us now as they have a better version (Silly-Con Valley, again the clue is in the name) of the software. Also to plant little kernels of doubt to the more conscious cattle that these things can be done and woah, what if all of us Bacofoil heads are indeed correct? 😮. Well, the movies at the cinema look real, what are they not getting about the endless possibilities to lie and back it up with a viral video? ..."I saw it on the news, someone was filming!" 🙄🙄🙄
The world isn't real as presented to the herds. Every single person with a platform is a player. Trust me on this. There are NO organic successful, widely respected opinion people. They're constructed, even if they themselves aren't aware they're being used.
Apologies for the long, non paragraphed post, but sometimes I hate seeing all the spacing while reading about subjects that commas and full stops and semi colons will suffice for.

Also my lovely intelligent critical thinking Tattlers, O Neg Universal pure blood here and I love being around my own people. I can tell if there are other negs around. It's a feeling. My weans call it my Spidey senses as I'm always correct.
The blood of the original ancient source from the North. One thing though, I have three autoimmune conditions and I'm not allowed to donate blood. Convenient, eh? 🙄
Don't let the ignorant ones weigh any of us down, everything becomes apparent in the fullness of time. Wait til the water is off because of some pretend story and all the loos back up 😮😝💩. Will they believe it then? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐😙

• Heart
Ah 99% original content. Almost as high as Pfizer's 100% effective vax.

It’s official…Will they ban it 🤔 who’d have thought hairdressing was so dangerous 😂( not from disgruntled clients)
I don't think they will ban it personally and after a few more articles it will be forgotten about.

From another Tattler:

1689322848223.png

Follow up response:

1689323023676.png

The vaccine manufactures ARE NOT immune from liability??! :ROFLMAO:

Could try your luck at getting blood from a stone from the UK compensation scheme and proving you are 60% disabled.

---
1689323894585.png

Just had to wait to Sep 2022:

---
Typically small but may not be for everyone:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Petition link is in description, for those that care about more important things than cleb goss and slagging strangers posts.

2 things that made me howl with laughter this fine morning.
99% original 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🐂💩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Wow who knew that the world was so full of coincidences, right down to watching the same obscure videos and reading the same non msm articles on the same day 🤡🤡🤡🤡 And this Mail bs below .
---
P.s. their version of debunking 😉.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Measles is the next outbreak to affect London... What's going on there to make it disease capital of the country?

Reactions: 3
Measles is the next outbreak to affect London... What's going on there to make it disease capital of the country?
Population density?

9,648,000 estimated

West devon Vs Southwark

1689340300410.png

1689340249700.png

Think lots of kids also missed appointments.
---

Reactions: 3