Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long live Dr Vernon
"And the proof of their deceit is that the conspirators and the collaborators will never debate these issues. I have for years offered to debate these topics, live on television, with the chief protagonists and promoters of these lies. But they steadfastly refuse to debate because they are frightened that they will be humiliated and their lies will be exposed. We should repeat the challenge endlessly because it proves that everything they say is a lie and a wider public will recognise that since we will debate and they will not then we must be right and they must be hiding something."

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s a retirement age for a reason…

---
Anyone up for some radioactive ☢ fish n chips 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t know whether this info has been shared here but there are rumours of another covid variant being announced on 23.09.23.

I also did a deep dive about grape seeds! Yes grape seeds and how grapes were genetically modified to become seedless as it was discovered 20 years ago that whatever is in the grape seeds can cure cancer. The scientist that discovered this was then discredited

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This very intelligent lady who CARES about her fellow man/woman and child ( and who recently nearly died) is apparently, according to the verbal diarrhoea inflicted, thought and word police a rabid conspiracy nut.
I'm embarrassed for them .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I've seen they're hyping up COVID again. My theory is they want an excuse for why the hospitals are unable to function. But as most people know, the hospitals can never function in winter just because of flu, vomiting bugs and bad management and underfunding. But covid is a nice excuse.

My dad thought it was to sell more vaccines, share prices have dropped for pizer apparently.

But, do we think people will go for it. Masks, vaccines, lock downs, social distancing. Will people really go for it again?

I have faith people won't accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This very intelligent lady who CARES about her fellow man/woman and child ( and who recently nearly died) is apparently, according to the verbal diarrhoea inflicted, thought and word police a rabid conspiracy nut.
I'm embarrassed for them .
Pregnant women are being let down in so many ways it’s disgusting 🤬

None of these scornful people have anything to say about the elderly / disabled / those with learning difficulties who were denied medical care and given Midazolam

On lockdowns Bill Gates is invested in nasal blockers apparently focusing more on those than vaccines which didn’t work to stop the virus spreading, it’s posted earlier in the thread link to his interview

If he says there’s another Pandemic and has bet his money on it then you should probably believe it his investments / areas of focus tend to go in his favour

@Brigitjonesbuttcheek there’s still people in 2023 with everything that’s come out saying it’s safe + effective nothing to worry about only a few adverse reactions those people will be masked up driving their car alone I’m almost sure of it

However these same people that call it safe and effective don’t seem to be bragging about taking all their boosters hhhhmmmm what’s that about?

• Heart
New varient was headline in the DM yesterday.

I think they'll go for all the measures that made the gov and their cronies money, so masks, testing that we will be charged for, vaccines, they'll probably invent a covid pass or something you have to pay for. But I don't think they push for lockdowns or shutting schools and businesses again.

Anyone up for some radioactive ☢ fish n chips 😏
One of the problems with Japanese men is that historically they will be willing to die an honourable death.

The kamikaze bombers in the second world war. Seppuku for warriors before that.

Goes with the the safe and effective DDT man's cereal :

---
Friday funnies for all you "dangerous " lovely people who dare to think for yourselves. 🙃

I raise your memes with some more spicy ones that will offend.

1693587798486.png
1693587874460.png
1693587979542.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Trigger: Fear mongering

The number of women giving birth for the months of 2022 changed and became 14% higher. From the official vaccine surveillance report of week 14 to week 23 FOR THE SAME TIME PERIOD.

To hide the decrease in the number of live births perhaps?

I was also tracking the Yellow card reports for menstrual issues reported at one point. Posted screenshots here too as it was being updated weekly. Noticed that the following was much lower than the previous, then wasn't as high as before. I always believed there would be a link to menstrual issues before the "experts" confirmed that there was one.

Hope someone has thought of paying for a longitudinal study to look at the next generation of female children born to vaccinated mothers, as they try to become mothers of their own. Up to 35 years is a long time though.

⚠
---
😷

---

Last edited:
  • Sick
Has anyone be g following what’s happening at burning man? FEMA has gone in and allegedly it’s a disease outbreak making them very Ill, with what some are think Is Ebola. All very odd. This is down to the texts that been sent out from inside……
---
Also this comes off the back of an interview doing the rounds about Prince Andrew and what he did to a couple of kids in an Ukraine club. https://x.com/donnaprissyrn1/status/1698302888999559574?s=61&t=KjFWFrMp86Murmgioe3RQQ

Last edited:
  • Wow
Has anyone be g following what’s happening at burning man? FEMA has gone in and allegedly it’s a disease outbreak making them very Ill, with what some are think Is Ebola. All very odd. This is down to the texts that been sent out from inside……
I saw earlier someone had died, but they didn’t say the cause..Maybe it’s hemorrhagic fever?
Read this a while ago If it’s in Europe it’ll be everywhere.

• Sad
I saw earlier someone had died, but they didn’t say the cause..Maybe it’s hemorrhagic fever?
Read this a while ago If it’s in Europe it’ll be everywhere.
Also, maybe related, or unrelated, but has anyone seen the helicopter videos in the states over the last few weeks where they are releasing mosquitoes?
---
This is the Prince Andrew video I was talking about https://x.com/chuckcallesto/status/1698155164459221090?s=61&t=KjFWFrMp86Murmgioe3RQQ

• Wow
Also, maybe related, or unrelated, but has anyone seen the helicopter videos in the states over the last few weeks where they are releasing mosquitoes?
---
This is the Prince Andrew video I was talking about https://x.com/chuckcallesto/status/1698155164459221090?s=61&t=KjFWFrMp86Murmgioe3RQQ
I haven’t, wasn’t there some sort of experiment going on with mosquitoes?
---
I put that on Andy’s thread earlier,
---
I see Zelenskys dear friend has been imprisoned.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes I’ve seen the releases. Sometimes the truth does seem stranger than fiction.

Wonder what could go wrong?

---
Also saw the possible Ebola at burning man. Time to head to the bunkers again gang. Pandemic 2 heading our way again.

Last edited:
  • Haha