Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They finally removed all of the large plastic protective screens at the checkouts for my local Lidl.

It felt so weird, being so much closer to the checkout woman.

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a question, but would someone who works for Pfizer actually know more about vaccines then this mere architect/ writer/ photographer/ exotic dancer? 🤪

London Reel did a compilation.

---

---
1687971433512.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
….I’m not binning my Pepsi Max for no one 😂
---
r
Echo all of that, plus you @Greenandgold ,freedom, strawberry, dot and others x. And of course @monga for news,wit and seeing through the 💩.

What follows is the first set of edited extracts that James has given me kind permission to publish. Dr Yeadon details just how reckless, indeed criminal, was the ‘warp speed’ production of these so-called vaccines, all but forced on the world’s population. His explanation here is less about the why than about the how – how all proper testing and manufacture protocols were thrown to the winds. The significance of this should not be underestimated. It comes after James’s question, ‘How can anyone not see that this is a massive scam?’

WHY IS there so little discussion about why those responsible for deceiving the public in relation to Covid policy have not been subject to a criminal investigation.
● Clear evidence that the public were deliberately frightened and misled over the true threat of the virus to make them comply with orders.

● The public were denied fair scrutiny of Covid 19 policy via emergency legislation that bypassed a democratic process of rigorous Parliamentary debate.

● Experts and opinion formers who held contrarian views were prevented from airing these views in parliament and were actively censored throughout the MSM. A secret surveillance unit in Whitehall was set up to monitor and spy on dissenting voices and censor dissenting platforms.

WHY IS there so little discussion about why those responsible for deceiving the public in relation to Covid policy have not been subject to a criminal investigationWhat I am seeing in this inquiry is a platform to allow those (fully or partly) responsible to stage excuses and divert attention from that most paramount of issues: that we, the public, were painfully and utterly deceived. The matter of stalling is significant here because most of the national outrages which have come to light in recent years e.g. the sub-postmasters, Grenfell, blood transfusion and maternity scandals, all stem from ‘crimes’ committed long, long ago (ten to 30-plus years), ensuring that justice has all but been denied.

I’m only an honorary CT thanks to you lot 🥰

• Heart
(If you put your head above the parapet to object or to merely raise concerns (hey, we’re not sure the so-called “vaccine” is in fact a vaccine; maybe your clinical trials were a wee bit skewed; let’s proceed with caution), they shot at you. Metaphorically, so far, thank goodness. But shoot they did. Gaslighting, hit pieces, character assassination, psy-ops, fifth generation warfare, lies compounding lies, propaganda twisting so much of our reality that friends and relationships were destroyed because those of us in this fight (and fight it is, make no mistake) didn’t agree with the government and “science” as embodied by Fauci. So effective was this propaganda campaign that family and friends couldn’t comprehend why we saw the world differently. We were labelled, exiled and attacked. It continues. This is reality.)

Ontological Shock

(The term “ontological shock” has been thrown around on recent podcasts and in articles on UFOs, now called UAPs (unidentified anomalous phenomena, supposedly to remove the stigma) but ontological shock is definitely what happens to you when your entire worldview is turned on its head. The reporter (Ross Coultart) who interviewed David Grusch talks about ontological shock in a later discussion. His concern is that people are not going to be able to process what they are hearing. It’s just too much, and they need time to adjust.)

(The modern convention is to report ceaselessly on trifles, exploding small stories into sagas a week, month or year long. Simultaneously stories of great import – those which will, in years hence, be seen as having changed the course of history – are sidelined and doused in invective (racist, sexist, conspiracy theory et cetera).)
(Ask yourself this: is it newsworthy that the President of the US is implicated in taking bungs from dodgy ‘business partners’ from dictatorships and failed states? Central to these accusations is the President’s crack-addled son, who, by the way, appears never to have faced any legal consequences of his well-documented drug habit; unlike the 1.16million arrested for drug offences in the US who are unlucky enough not to be the president’s son.)
(Nevertheless, the desire to investigate such allegations has been muted. What may be the most newsworthy story in decades has been underplayed by the media, who believe it their job to protect the Bidens. Soft-balling Biden Snr since his election – declining to pass comment on his undeniable cognitive decline and unsuitability to hold an office of such high responsibility – it seems that much of the US government is similarly inclined.)
So glad some businesses are seeing sense and dropping the covid bs ( rainbowlemons Lidl) however too many are still making it an issue or not removing their signs and restrictions. I went to the opticians yesterday and had to read and declare that I was free of "covid 19" symptoms as listed.
1) I wouldn't be going for an eye test if I had a temperature, cough and sore throat .
2) Are they saying it's OK to go with other contagious viruses and symptoms...just not "covid 19" .
There were still signs up about distancing ,keeping staff safe etc. Like at a recent fete the trampoline was covered in ( new) covid 19 safety measures.

Ffs ,sadly for some it will never be the same again. Driving carries more danger but no one seems to give a tit about road safety . Sometimes I don't even feel safe on the pavements, so many speeding,not concentrating,stuffing their faces, on drugs,on phones.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My husbands best friend has just been diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. She’s only 34. She’s also triple jabbed. Obviously my mind goes straight to the jab but I guess we’ll never know. Heartbreaking. She has 2 kids as well.
---
Sorry I should have said husbands best friends partner.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My husbands best friend has just been diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. She’s only 34. She’s also triple jabbed. Obviously my mind goes straight to the jab but I guess we’ll never know. Heartbreaking. She has 2 kids as well.
---
Poor family. Hope they have support around them right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I understand you may not know, but had she been going for regular smear tests?

Just a reminder HIV testing should also be done by everyone too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I’m not sure but I would imagine so as she was a big believer in the jab so I can’t see why she wouldn’t get any other screenings/vaccines the NHS offer.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Why do you ask? Smear tests do not test for ovarian cancer and never have, blood tests and internal ultrasounds are undertaken if there are symptoms.

• Heart
Thanks for everyone's concern but we are all well aware of what smear tests are for 🙄, especially rainbow.
Strange folk hanging around ready to pounce. I mean we could all do that on every thread but we have a life.

Such sad news @Freedomofspeech89 . Fingers crossed for a positive outcome 🙏. My sister is surrounded by young people with sudden advanced cancer diagnoses. Lots of love to you and your bump.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---
So sorry to read this. Beyond awful.

• Heart
Apologies about causing offence as usual. I just meant not everyone even takes the time out to be seen and get those done regularly.

How many others also minimise changes in how they feel and what they’re seeing now compared to how they may have felt just a short while before, and just put it down to 101 other things?

Old from last year. Still have a role in risk.

---
For a rabid antivaxer, I don’t think every single cancer cause is down to the Covid vaccine, but this is a legacy of the lockdown years many championed and cheered for.

---
In hindsight was this price worth paying?
---
“The Lockdown Files reveal that the Prime Minister told his WhatsApp group that I’d said “the death modelling you have been shown is already very wrong”, as it was out of date, having been drawn up three weeks previously.

By Nov 6, Downing Street insisted the incorrect death toll data was “a mistake”. The error in the graphs made the numbers too high, but by then it was too late to change course. The second lockdown had already begun. “

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for everyone's concern but we are all well aware of what smear tests are for 🙄, especially rainbow.
Strange folk hanging around ready to pounce. I mean we could all do that on every thread but we have a life.

Such sad news @Freedomofspeech89 . Fingers crossed for a positive outcome 🙏. My sister is surrounded by young people with sudden advanced cancer diagnoses. Lots of love to you and your bump.

I wasn't 'pouncing', merely asking a genuine question. Thanks for the kind welcome and nice atmosphere. What an OTT and unwarranted response, good God.

Yes it’s truly horrendous. Straight to stage 4 as well. Praying she responds well to treatment.
Unfortunately it's most common for ovarian cancer to be diagnosed when at stage 4- 80% of cases are diagnosed at a late stage.

There are often no overt symptoms early on and later the symptoms are commonly assumed to be related to other minor digestive health issues. There are also no reliable tests to detect it in the early stages.

By the time it is finally diagnosed it has already progressed to a late stage at that point there's a 20% survival rate of 5 years .

My aunt died from this and there was a very short period between diagnosis and death.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Locked behind a Paywall.

Wonder how many hours a day you need to get to this point?

A child asleep but scrolling away.

Maybe those kids are on the spectrum ? I know it’s a thing with autistic kids having tablets, earphones and sunglasses as a way of keeping them calm and engaged.

Reactions: 2
It is possible that that child may have extra needs. The scrolling itself though has just become a comfort mechanism, even if they aren’t autistic.

Like everything else- some usage is fine, but the excessive will cause issues.

I still remember a time, before we had internet at home for the first time. I just think it’s very telling that the founder, didn’t allow the same technology into his own home for his own kids and the Silicon Valley lot sent their own children to old fashioned Waldorf schools.

Nine hours online for her 11 year old: