Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same question to Moderna:

Do you understand why the vax causes myocarditis?

Did you do distribution and degradation studies on that methypseudouridine?

πŸ”₯

Like a comment said Imagine if these hearings had been done before the roll outs.

---
Just a case study:

Since 1954, there have been no reports of an individual acquiring leprosy in the UK.

The authors from the United Kingdom conducted a retrospective cohort study to examine the anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination status of individuals who were diagnosed with leprosy and attended in 2021 the Leprosy Clinic at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, London, UK, a national referral center in the UK for tropical and infectious diseases. They also examined whether any of these individuals had developed leprosy or experienced a new leprosy reaction within the 12 weeks following the anri-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

---

Yes we got exiled to the Isle of Elba. Prefer it though.

Monkeypox is causing a stir in China.

---
Senator questions.

It nice hearing questions from someone that has a good knowledge of what’s been going on , Thanks for posting

Reactions: 4
The movie gets better: 🍿

"Did the Medical Countermeasures Consortium run #COVID?

The Australian, American, British & Canadian #military forces formed this consortium to dominate COVID response. Australia joined the consortium in 2012 under the Labor-Gillard government. A military-pharmaceutical apparatus linking the USA, Australia, Canada and the UK. Operation Warp Speed: The US Department of Defense signed the first contract between the US government and #Pfizer for the purchase of US$11 billion dollars worth of #vaccines.

We know our Therapeutic Goods Administration (#TGA) did not review stage 2/3 trial data and instead relied on the US FDA, which took Pfizer's word for how the trials went! Pfizer committed systemic fraud during its trials, which has come out now through whistle-blowers' testimony and in the release of Pfizer's own data."

---
These AUS senators are good:

---
"If it can happen to the heart it can happen to other body organs- that's my point" πŸ”₯

Great to finally see biodistribution not being seen as a conspiracy theory now.

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The movie gets better: 🍿

"Did the Medical Countermeasures Consortium run #COVID?

The Australian, American, British & Canadian #military forces formed this consortium to dominate COVID response. Australia joined the consortium in 2012 under the Labor-Gillard government. A military-pharmaceutical apparatus linking the USA, Australia, Canada and the UK. Operation Warp Speed: The US Department of Defense signed the first contract between the US government and #Pfizer for the purchase of US$11 billion dollars worth of #vaccines.

We know our Therapeutic Goods Administration (#TGA) did not review stage 2/3 trial data and instead relied on the US FDA, which took Pfizer's word for how the trials went! Pfizer committed systemic fraud during its trials, which has come out now through whistle-blowers' testimony and in the release of Pfizer's own data."

---
These AUS senators are good:

---
"If it can happen to the heart it can happen to other body organs- that's my point" πŸ”₯

Great to finally see biodistribution not being seen as a conspiracy theory now.

---
If you think it's still all a conspiracy theory at this point, you need your head (and eyes) checking. And yet we have to discuss it in a tiny corner of the internet called CT !!

Well done @rainbowlemon, doing the Lord's work.

• Haha
  • Heart
If you think it's still all a conspiracy theory at this point, you need your head (and eyes) checking. And yet we have to discuss it in a tiny corner of the internet called CT !!

Well done @rainbowlemon, doing the Lord's work.
Thanks babe, but the REAL credit lies with others :

1. Aaron siri - The lawyer who took on the FDA to demand them to release Pfizer's documents instead of the 75 years they wanted originally.

2. Brook Jackson - A Pfizer whistle blower with actual lab experience.

3. Jikky leaks on twitter -

4. Jesse Bloom - The virologist who was smeared by the NIH for not agreeing to the original wet market theory.

5. Jonathan weismann- who wrote an article on biodistribution In 2022. Which is only now being discussed.

6. These AUS senators for having a backbone.

The NAZGUL have not rushed in to correct the MisinfoMaTioN these senators are spreading.

It's just sad it's happening three years too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank goodness we have a hive mind, so we know which random z list celeb to hound at the same time.

• Haha
Given the sheer size of Tattle, the chances of seeing the same poster on another thread is also #rare. Perhaps 1 in 35 or 1 in 1000? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣So far, so predictable, ole big pussy mentioning the weirdos/CT thread in Celeb gossipπŸ’…
Proving itself to be brainless as ever, as it just gives our little thread some promo. So a few more people might just read a few pages, and learn a bit more about the real truth of the last 3 years. Things they might not have seen before.

Because you used to have to hunt this info out to know it, but now with the Australian Senate annihilating Moderna & Pfizer. The doors are opening wider.

Hi newbies! πŸ‘‹

We're not all Full CT, flat earthers etc etc - some of us may just have an interest in things that don't make sense, some believe in some CT's and not others, some might not believe in any but just find it all fascinating. We are not all one and the same.

But the covid vax situation is and never was a conspiracy theory. We've just been left with no choice but to discuss it here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess gossip and talking about how awful Ms Westbrook looks is easier than thinking about what they consented to float around in their bodies.

• Heart
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣So far, so predictable, ole big pussy mentioning the weirdos/CT thread in Celeb gossipπŸ’…
Grizabella πŸ˜‚

Given the sheer size of Tattle, the chances of seeing the same poster on another thread is also #rare. Perhaps 1 in 35 or 1 in 1000? :LOL:
I don't buy your odds Rainbow! I only frequently follow about 4 threads on tattle but still see the main faces everywhere 🀯

• Haha
Grizabella πŸ˜‚

I don't buy your odds Rainbow! I only frequently follow about 4 threads on tattle but still see the main faces everywhere 🀯
Maybe we can divide threads and build a wall in the name of PEACE with ....

1691782754786.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi to anyone popping over to see how wierd and scary we are. You may be disappointed to find due to the upside down times we live in that we mainly discuss hard facts and hidden or emerging truths. We welcome any questioning minds. This thread also became a safe haven for those wanting to discuss covid lockdowns, practices and vaccines with like minded people.
However if you are looking for wild accusations and outlandish conspiracies about a to z list celebs sexual preferences ,habits,personalities and private lives unfortunately we are not that "out there".πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah I love a good court case.

---
Hi to anyone popping over to see how wierd and scary we are. You may be disappointed to find due to the upside down times we live in that we mainly discuss hard facts and hidden or emerging truths. We welcome any questioning minds. This thread also became a safe haven for those wanting to discuss covid lockdowns, practices and vaccines with like minded people.
However if you are looking for wild accusations and outlandish conspiracies about a to z list celebs sexual preferences ,habits,personalities and private lives unfortunately we are not that "out there".πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰
If I'm being honest I would rather prefer it we did not get new members. I like our small group of tin foilers as it is.

The OA has this quote where she says " I survived because I was not alone". That rings true for me and I know I say it all the time, but I'm so grateful to have our own space in the corner of the world. The CT thread was the only place where I was believed about my brother's vaccine injury. No mocking or needing to provide proof- just support.

I have no interest or inclination in trying to "wake others up". Sorry but the truth is it is too late to be unvaxxed if you made that choice already. We got all that abuse three years ago for saying the exact same thing the Australian senators are saying now. We keep posting away here because #NoliteteBastardesCarborundorum.

View attachment 2373976

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Remember when Grizabella said she was glad we were dying a slow unvaccinated death...

People will always show you who they are. You just have to listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's also a similar Maya Angelou quote: When someone shows you who they are believe them. Scrat seems to have calmed down a bit too.

Leprosy is rarer then that old thing called myocarditis.

They literally tried to make us the lepers, but ended up with leprosy themselves. Who knew this could even be linked?

---
The times they are a changin. 🎡

Last edited:
Heres my mad conspiracy, seen Loads of talk about ufos last few months or so, governments releasing documents, I think will be a fake hologram alien spacecraft one day or invasion. Project blue beam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8