Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This missing Titanic submarine which sounds like they got all the parts to make it from B&M Bargains or Wilko. Can't help but wonder what other thing is going on in the world and being covered up, while that story is seizing all the headlines all week.

I also had a thought, what if the entire thing is an elaborate way for billionaires to disappear from the world, so as to go and live out the rest of their lives on a secret island somewhere, with all the huge money crypto scammers that have disappeared.

Alternatively, what if the entire submarine company is a massive scam, and they put the folks with more money than sense into it, lower it into the water, and then it sails into a special compartment in or under the mothership and stays there for ten hours before coming out and resurfacing. It has to be sealed up from the outside and it only has one "window". What if the "window" is just a screen behind five layers of dirty glass and they just play a Titanic wreck simulation on it, it never actually goes to Titanic at all. At $250,000 a ticket it's certainly going to be a profitable scam. Perhaps on this occasion one of the billionaire marks found out and so they've had to kill them to stop it all coming out. Perhaps I've watched too much Black Mirror.

Reactions: 9
Yes it does seem to be dominating every " news" outlet 🤔.

Meanwhile elsewhere. I will never forget the frenzied madness of some on the covid threads re the " tests".
Along the lines of " I'm very ill with covid symptoms, the whole family has tested positive for covid but I am testing every hour and its still saying negative. What is wrong with me?" And " I am in perfect health but I have been testing positive for covid for 2 weeks. How long do I have to isolate for? I have no symptoms. "
Collective madness. Meanwhile billionaires were made, billions wasted.

"The irony is that one of the most important questions centred around the UK’s COVID-19 response, will probably never be asked by the inquiry committee- why the UK Government wasted close to £4 billion on the infamous Innova lateral flow (rapid antigen) test- at a colossal cost to the UK taxpayer."
"From June-September 2021, I wrote an investigative report for the TCW (which ended up as a 6-part series) on the US-supplied and Chinese-made Innova COVID-19 test."
"June 2021, after the UK Government had spent billions on this infamous test (and after IMG execs had purchased several more private jets and luxury homes), the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a warning to the public: ‘Stop Using Innova Medical Group SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Test’ and urged them ‘to place them in the trash."
’Why? These tests were proven to be ‘not fit for purpose’ with the FDA having significant concerns about their performance, which had not been adequately established. In addition, ‘labelling distributed with certain configurations of the test includes performance claims that did not accurately reflect the performance estimates observed during the clinical studies of the tests."
’What is truly remarkable is that the FDA’s Class I recall of the Innova test was completely ignored by the UK Government and the MHRA. In fact, they double downed and went on to sign more contracts with IMG, of course all paid for by the UK taxpayer."

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I also had a thought, what if the entire thing is an elaborate way for billionaires to disappear from the world,...
That though had crossed my mind too, I doubt we're alone on that!

Alternatively, what if the entire submarine company is a massive scam,...
What if the "window" is just a screen behind five layers of dirty glass and they just play a Titanic wreck simulation on it, it never actually goes to Titanic at all. At
Sounds like that series Space Cadets from years back? Where they put a bunch of teens into a simulator under the guise of being a set of lucky winners who got to go into orbit (I think they said low orbit to explain why there was still gravity and they weren't all floating about.

A fake titanic tour like you describe I think is entirely feasible to get away with, even with knowledgeable passengers.

Reactions: 6
They said they fixed it so, that’s that settled then. ☕.

On a side note: I’m trying to get into Stephen king books. Starting with Cell. Any other recommendations?
Hey Rainbow, From A Buick Eight and Revival are two of my SK favourites. Also Skeleton Crew. Some amazing short stories in there especially one called Gramma ⭐

• Heart
This missing Titanic submarine which sounds like they got all the parts to make it from B&M Bargains or Wilko. Can't help but wonder what other thing is going on in the world and being covered up, while that story is seizing all the headlines all week.

So predictable

Hey Rainbow, From A Buick Eight and Revival are two of my SK favourites. Also Skeleton Crew. Some amazing short stories in there especially one called Gramma ⭐
Thank you for the recommendations. I'll bookmark and save your post for later too. 😀

I recently got through Night by Elie Wiesel. I thought it was the more disturbing than Man's search for meaning or any other holocaust book. Think it's still affecting me a few days later. I started Crime and Punishment, but stopped- don't want even more murder. in my head after YOU.

I think for now I should go back to the light stuff like Bridget Jone's diary or Confessions of a shopaholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

So predictable
Recent threads/forums/news that quickly became all consuming distractions for the masses:
Hollywood has beens vanity court case.
Random missing woman .
Long known about TV age difference affair .
A few men in a sub.
Cat kids.

Meanwhile crickets for :
Uk politics corruption and lies.
US politics corruption and lies.
Covid/vaccine cover up and lies.
Important decisions that will affect peoples freedoms and liberties.

On speaking out about vaccines,
"Because you kind of think music industry, you kind of think it's raging against the system, it's saying what it wants, it's standing up for independence and freedom and to hell with anyone else.
And yet it seems to fold and accept whatever mandates, controls, or restrictions are put in place, which is strange.
It is, yeah. I mean, if you go back into the 60s, when people like Joan Baez and Country Joe and the Fish and Bob Dylan and all these people were talking about, one, directly or indirectly about the war in Vietnam or race riots or whatever it happens to be, pop music and pop culture was at the forefront of that.
And you didn't have to agree with their position, but they were allowed to have that position and make it known publicly.
That is not the situation that we are in now in the West. It doesn't matter what particular position, what subject you're talking about.
It's almost impossible not to offend and transgress upon somebody's sensitivities."

On pride movement,

"They think they're in a community.
They're not, they're not, and also being gay is not that interesting or special.
It just is, it's like talking about the shoe size or it's like talking about your hair colour or whatever, it just simply is. And there are plenty of people out there who have tried to turn it into some kind of brave campaign. And there's no doubt about it, for some people coming out, it does require a certain bravery, it demands a certain self-confidence and a decision in your own head that regardless of the result, the reaction we're going to get, you will stick by what you are.
So I wouldn't say, but brave is a bit of a big word, I think, for coming out.
I'm not sure that it is that. But unfortunately, we now have LGBTQ blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
And it doesn't speak to me, and it doesn't speak to many, many, many gay people.
And Douglas Murray talks about, he talks about when you see a low loader lorry at a pride and a bunch of gay disco bunnies all dancing to disco music, thinking that they're significant because they're gay.
They're not. They're not. They're just gay. It's really, really simple.
And it should be. In fact, I think, in a funny kind of way, the fact that the flag is so important to to some people, tells us that we haven't really moved on at all.
I think this is what we're seeing now is a regressive, it's regressive rather than progressive I think back in the day as I said earlier when there was there was a political movement and Section 28 and all that stuff had to be fought."

Last edited:
Gareth Icke Tonight... "If your sexual preferences, gender identification or political allegiances, because they almost always align, are the most interesting thing about you, to the point where it’s your sole purpose and identity that you present to the world, then I’m sorry, but they’ve got you right where they want you. All infinite possibility rolled up into one proper boring bastard."

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Gareth Icke Tonight... "If your sexual preferences, gender identification or political allegiances, because they almost always align, are the most interesting thing about you, to the point where it’s your sole purpose and identity that you present to the world, then I’m sorry, but they’ve got you right where they want you. All infinite possibility rolled up into one proper boring bastard."

Anything resembling a skirt will do 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Edit: Sorry for my grammar and extra word typos above.

I can't edit my posts, but have always been bad at typing so that's not a good mix.
🤪
---
1687545815888.png

• Haha
May ruffle a few feathers:

Disclaimer: I'm not saying the MRR causes autism.

Just posting a clip from a legal deposition.

---
Under oath, Dr. Plotkin:

---
🤪

Rewriting history? :

1687595303874.png

1687595387334.png

---
My phone keeps adding or changing words randomly.
Eeek I would worry Monga, it seems to have a mind of it's own.

:eek:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"THE world’s attention has been focused on the submersible Titan’s ill-fated voyage to the bottom of the Atlantic. Almost perfectly suited to drive media clicks – with its combination of nightmare and mystery – it has crowded out much of what has been happening elsewhere.

Although scarcely covered by much of the mainstream media, on Tuesday Hunter Biden, the US president’s son, was in court. It has no doubt been of great convenience to those with little inclination to bring the Biden family’s dodgy dealings to attention that such a gripping story as the Titan dominated the headlines.

Otherwise surely Hunter Biden’s day in the dock would have received more coverage.

That ‘would’ is, of course, highly debatable. The world knows – perhaps even the remote tribes of Papua New Guinea have caught wind of it, given the relentless media coverage – that our former Prime Minister ate some cake when he shouldn’t have.

They may know, too, that Donald Trump is variously a Russian puppet, a sleaze and a madman in possession of classified documents, oh, and he fomented the Attack On The Capitol™.

Our media’s reporting has ensured that these ‘facts’ are the focus of our attention. Months can be spent debating the incident of a cake touching BoJo’s lips, holding a gullible public in thrall.

Anything concerning the incumbent president is, however, not so rapaciously reported. Why would you report negatively on your own side? For the media is, almost to a man, in lockstep with the establishment line."

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
May ruffle a few feathers:

Disclaimer: I'm not saying the MRR causes autism.

Just posting a clip from a legal deposition.

---
Under oath, Dr. Plotkin:

---
🤪

Rewriting history? :

View attachment 2261921

View attachment 2261924
---

Eeek I would worry Monga, it seems to have a mind of it's own.

:eek:
I think Alexa’s controlling it 😬

Reactions: 2
On a side note:

My vaccinated relatives are sick/ getting over an illness again. It seems to be a pattern.

Is it just because of lockdowns?
---
From a prolific poster on one thread:

1687606793273.png

Last edited: