Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😃 🐟 🍰 Might be Frontalcortex v2 on task or it could be the other jolly always amused 💊 👸
One thing I noticed about the Prebot is it didn't seem programmed to use the react button, positively or negatively to others posts.
😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
One thing I noticed about the Prebot is it didn't seem programmed to use the react button, positively or negatively to others posts.
😂

I don't think it's a bot. it's a smelly nasty old sock.

I find it so laughable that the whole forum is awash with guesses on who the BBC presenter is, except here. if it were on this thread everyone would be hysterical saying how awful you are accusing innocent people of wrongdoing. can't even mention a death without being jumped on by the righteous saying how disgusting it is, those same people are all over the place accusing everyone of being a nonce 🤣
Whoever it is it won't be one of those whom we know belongs to the dark side. If it is I will come out and say the tide is turning, but I expect it's another distraction and a small fry they are throwing on the fire so you think they are not protecting anyone. All the truth that has come out about the vaccines, covid, masks, the rise in deaths. "crickets" and still those few will protect that narrative they were fed with thier life. let's pretend everything was as we were told and take the piss out of those who see the truth of it all, and reading tattle this last few mths. so many are now seeing they were had.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Must be a regular under another account or one of those that disappeared back afraid to comment under their old account, too forward for a newbie.

• Heart
  • Haha
You'd have to be a certain kind of sick person to put a laughing emoji on a post about your Mum being ill.
What a vile creature they are. Thankfully anyone reading this can see them for what they are.

Probably best suited to sticking to the 'other side of the fence' where denial is welcomed.
Sorry you had to go through that Pod. We believe you about your mother's reactions and don't think it's something to laugh at.

The righteous members of Mensa et al might have higher IQ's then us, but clearly seem to lack compassion.
---
Must be a regular under another account or one of those that disappeared back afraid to comment under their old account, too forward for a newbie.
Easy to guess.
I don't think it's a bot. it's a smelly nasty old sock.

I find it so laughable that the whole forum is awash with guesses on who the BBC presenter is, except here. if it were on this thread everyone would be hysterical saying how awful you are accusing innocent people of wrongdoing. can't even mention a death without being jumped on by the righteous saying how disgusting it is, those same people are all over the place accusing everyone of being a nonce 🤣
Whoever it is it won't be one of those whom we know belongs to the dark side. If it is I will come out and say the tide is turning, but I expect it's another distraction and a small fry they are throwing on the fire so you think they are not protecting anyone. All the truth that has come out about the vaccines, covid, masks, the rise in deaths. "crickets" and still those few will protect that narrative they were fed with thier life. let's pretend everything was as we were told and take the piss out of those who see the truth of it all, and reading tattle this last few mths. so many are now seeing they were had.
It only works in one direction Kizzy. You are allowed to engage in somethings and not in others. Maddie's death and discussing Meghan's second child being a doll are perfectly okay and reasonable.

Anyway like Napoleon and with an illusion (or delusion) of grandeur. I am back from my Isle of Exile.

" Nolite Te Bastardes Carborundorum"

1688990095243.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Climate change?

They've had 182 cases nationwide since June 2023. Of which 31 remain hospitalized, and four have died.

1688996293377.png

Back to the bunkers folks!

---
From the WSJ:

1688999537166.png

---
This one too: :ROFLMAO:

"The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn’t do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected. "

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Climate change?

They've had 182 cases nationwide since June 2023. Of which 31 remain hospitalized, and four have died.

View attachment 2298026

Back to the bunkers folks!

---
From the WSJ:

View attachment 2298117
---

"The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn’t do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected. "
Not bird flu this time …

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Has anyone heard of the film Sound of Freedom that's just been released in the US? You'd be forgiven if you haven't as it hasn't had a lot of advertising about it. Amazon and Netflix refuse to stream it. Its about child trafficking. A cinema chain in the US is showing it but people have been turning up to watch with pre-booked tickets only to have tickets refunded due to the air conditioning not working (this was in North Carolina). Strangely enough people were commenting that they had the same problem but in different states all over the US. Probably it won't get the views so will be pulled from viewing. Im guessing the powers that be will be happy! Apparently Elon Musk has said that he will stream it on twitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
---
From the WSJ:

View attachment 2298117
---

As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn’t do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected.
"
Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph & the wee bloody donkey, I've heard it all now. That has to be a parody? Surely?

Not it's now our fault for not warning Enough?!

• Haha
Has anyone heard of the film Sound of Freedom that's just been released in the US? You'd be forgiven if you haven't as it hasn't had a lot of advertising about it. Amazon and Netflix refuse to stream it. Its about child trafficking. A cinema chain in the US is showing it but people have been turning up to watch with pre-booked tickets only to have tickets refunded due to the air conditioning not working (this was in North Carolina). Strangely enough people were commenting that they had the same problem but in different states all over the US. Probably it won't get the views so will be pulled from viewing. Im guessing the powers that be will be happy! Apparently Elon Musk has said that he will stream it on twitter.
Yes I have heard of it as it has Jim Caviezel. Religion is very important for him and it came up in my recommended on Youtube.

---
Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph & the wee bloody donkey, I've heard it all now. That has to be a parody? Surely?

Not it's now our fault for not warning Enough?!
Not 100% sure hun.

Do have some good points though:

"It has become all too clear. The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations." .

"Because we are good people. We took those injections because it was the right thing to do — until it wasn’t. "

Indeed how selfish of us not warning them against the "clottington shottington."

As a wise squirrel once said : "Imo it’s way more fun to just laugh at them kicking off from afar."
---
$349 million left to pay for unused vax's in Canada. o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's just not something I could watch, but I'm glad that attention is being drawn to it. The subject puts the fear of God in me.
So sickening that the elite scum just get away with treating people like playthings. They've probably just paid off the cinemas.
A lot can be said for Elon Musk but he plays more by his own rules than the others.

• Heart
Yes I have heard of it as it has Jim Caviezel. Religion is very important for him and it came up in my recommended on Youtube.

---

Not 100% sure hun.

Do have some good points though:

"It has become all too clear. The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations." .

"Because we are good people. We took those injections because it was the right thing to do — until it wasn’t. "

Indeed how selfish of us not warning them against the "clottington shottington."

As a wise squirrel once said : "Imo it’s way more fun to just laugh at them kicking off from afar."
---
$349 million left to pay for unused vax's in Canada. o_O

I'm really sure it must be a parody. There's no name to it, nowhere to comment or reply.

This bit takes the biscuit 😂

"The unvaccinated should by any moral measuring stick have done more to warn about the potential risks — to help us make informed decisions about our health. And "they must now ask us for our forgiveness."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Freedom of Information data up to May 2022 shows 133 Covid vaccine-injured people had their VDPS claim approved on causation – but not on disablement.
---
A person’s disability level is based on decades-old legislation that focuses on physical industrial injuries, such as the loss of a limb, rather than autoimmune or neurological conditions that are prevalent in vaccine injuries.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I realise there is a dedicated thread but it moves too fast with all the "who is it" and Sun vs parents vs BBC twists and this is a slightly different point anyway, I'm not talking about the scandal itself, but just the timing that it all came out.

Essentially news of the BBC presenter scandal could have broken at any time since MAY and certainly at any time all last week. It seems to me that strings were very much pulled to deliberately make the story break on Friday afternoon and totally swamp the news all weekend. So which one of many did they need to be disappeared?
- the email about George Osborne's antics (the bizarre confetti thing that JSO claimed and then rapidly unclaimed when they got some backlash also helped to overtake that narrative)
- Boris Johnson failing to come up with his covid phone conversations
- NHS 1700 baby's deaths/injuries scandal
- couple of stabbings etc at dinghy immigration hot spots
- Biden and John Kerry turning up to talk about Net Zero in their 27-vehicle convoy
- Ukraine cluster bomb arguments
- think something about Pfizer losing a court case about misleading info on the vaccines given to children?

All of these stories (and maybe others) should have been MASSIVE this weekend, but all have enjoyed barely a word said about them all weekend.

You can also see that a scandal at the BBC has completely and conveniently wiped ITV's toxic environment from the agenda.

Anyone agree there's something slightly suspect about this all coming out when it did?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I realise there is a dedicated thread but it moves too fast with all the "who is it" and Sun vs parents vs BBC twists and this is a slightly different point anyway, I'm not talking about the scandal itself, but just the timing that it all came out.

Essentially news of the BBC presenter scandal could have broken at any time since MAY and certainly at any time all last week. It seems to me that strings were very much pulled to deliberately make the story break on Friday afternoon and totally swamp the news all weekend. So which one of many did they need to be disappeared?
- the email about George Osborne's antics (the bizarre confetti thing that JSO claimed and then rapidly unclaimed when they got some backlash also helped to overtake that narrative)
- Boris Johnson failing to come up with his covid phone conversations
- NHS 1700 baby's deaths/injuries scandal
- couple of stabbings etc at dinghy immigration hot spots
- Biden and John Kerry turning up to talk about Net Zero in their 27-vehicle convoy
- Ukraine cluster bomb arguments
- think something about Pfizer losing a court case about misleading info on the vaccines given to children?

All of these stories (and maybe others) should have been MASSIVE this weekend, but all have enjoyed barely a word said about them all weekend.

You can also see that a scandal at the BBC has completely and conveniently wiped ITV's toxic environment from the agenda.

Anyone agree there's something slightly suspect about this all coming out when it did?
Whenever every media outlet including SM, forums, groups etc are all engrossed in the same thing, you can bet your life it's a distraction.

Reactions: 7
Isn't the science great? Good to have a possible answer.

"The AstraZeneca vaccine may increase the risk of the serious neurological condition Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) with the jab’s Trojan horse delivery system possibly to blame, scientists believe, in a discovery which may apply to similar vaccines."

Bring back the camps though:

• Sad
Security expert, professor and ex army officer exclusively in The Sun calling for the assassination of Putin on behalf of elites

C2F32561-65CB-4155-A935-32E45487A2D7.jpeg

Ex-Army officer Col Richard Kemp warned that any move against the Russian leader could come "very fast and without warning".

He told The Sun: "Many elites are deeply dissatisfied with Putin’s war that has been very damaging for them with no tangible benefits.

"I would say the chances of a move of some sort against Putin just increased.

Reactions: 2