Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky news spreading "MiSIFoRMation" about the origin now that they have leaked emails. :whistle:

1690195981445.png

---
Hey even Lord Fauci chimes in:

1690196181390.png

1690196219702.png

Reactions: 6
This is a bit off topic, but I suppose we are officially under chat so it doesn't matter

I just wanted to ask if anyone can send some positive energy and healing prayers to my cat Daisy who right now is undergoing emergency surgery because of a uterus infection.
We are lucky in the sense that her body released puss from the cervix (otherwise she could have died) and now we are just awaiting the outcome
She's in good hands and she's been brave and strong but any support given (for her recovery) right now would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone ❤

20201216_111025.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a bit off topic, but I suppose we are officially under chat so it doesn't matter

I just wanted to ask if anyone can send some positive energy and healing prayers to my cat Daisy who right now is undergoing emergency surgery because of a uterus infection.
We are lucky in the sense that her body released puss from the cervix (otherwise she could have died) and now we are just awaiting the outcome
She's in good hands and she's been brave and strong but any support given (for her recovery) right now would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone ❤

View attachment 2330479
Hope Daisy gets better soon ❤

• Heart

Thank you everyone ❤

View attachment 2330479
Sending love and healing to you both x same thing happened my friends little terrier thankfully she made a full recovery ,hopefully little Daisy will too , she’s in good hands x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah Mis, so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way for Daisy.

I was in pieces when our dog had to have surgery, they really do have a hold of your heart ❤

Keep us posted on how she's doing.

• Heart
Thank you 💕 everyone it really means so much to me. I'm just in a bit of a daze, because it happened so suddenly and she's relatively young (7) and I know the vets are doing everything they can but I feel a bit down not being able to be with her (I have to look after my kids) and my husband is working and I just don't know what to do with myself right now..🤷‍♀️
It's hard....

She's such a brave and loving soul (she was always there for me at my lowest point and for my son who loves her to bits as well).
We know we are lucky she's still here, it could have been a lot worse.....
We are just going to have to keep an eye on things and hope for the best. 🙏 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww @Misbehaving I hope it all went well, sending healing and love your way. 💕💐

My daughter's nickname is Daisy and she is also right now fostering a Dalmatian called Daisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To you @Misbehaving sending lots of love and hope.
And positive thoughts to all the Daisys and precious, poorly pets in this world ❤.
xx

• Heart
Thank you 💕 everyone it really means so much to me. I'm just in a bit of a daze, because it happened so suddenly and she's relatively young (7) and I know the vets are doing everything they can but I feel a bit down not being able to be with her (I have to look after my kids) and my husband is working and I just don't know what to do with myself right now..🤷‍♀️
It's hard....

She's such a brave and loving soul (she was always there for me at my lowest point and for my son who loves her to bits as well).
We know we are lucky she's still here, it could have been a lot worse.....
We are just going to have to keep an eye on things and hope for the best. 🙏 ❤
You really do mean a lot to us too Mis. Sorry you're going through this. Maybe you can go through photographs of Daisy. She's still with you despite the distance and knows she's loved.
---
Forgive and Forget? Nope.

Apologies though for any distress I have caused by quoting posts and my wild speculating.

1690267352633.png

1690267382319.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ah Mis, so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way for Daisy.

I was in pieces when our dog had to have surgery, they really do have a hold of your heart ❤

Keep us posted on how she's doing.
Sadly Daisy passed away last night she was too poorly to operate on and she didn't make it, we are all a bit devastated right now.
Thanks for all the well wishes and support ❤ I don't really have much to add because I'm just in shock, she was always so lively and strong and it happened so suddenly without any warning I just can't believe I will never see her again.
Instinct must have told me something last night when I felt bad that I wasn't with her (that's hurting me a bit she was such a family cat and didn't want to go to the vet's) :(
I just hope she didn't die alone ....I feel so sad ....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thinking of you and your family @Misbehaving.
Nothing I can say can ease the sadness but I feel sure you all gave her a wonderful and loved life. And she gave you precious memories in return. So sorry for your loss.Take care ❤xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sadly Daisy passed away last night she was too poorly to operate on and she didn't make it, we are all a bit devastated right now.
Thanks for all the well wishes and support ❤ I don't really have much to add because I'm just in shock, she was always so lively and strong and it happened so suddenly without any warning I just can't believe I will never see her again.
Instinct must have told me something last night when I felt bad that I wasn't with her (that's hurting me a bit she was such a family cat and didn't want to go to the vet's) :(
Sorry to hear that 🙁be comforted in the fact you gave her a good and loved life and she’s no longer suffering, the vet would’ve ensured she didn’t suffer at the end x

• Heart
Oh @Misbehaving, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm certain by the way you talk of her that she knew how loved and how special you thought she was. Sending love xx

• Heart
I don't have any real words of comfort, but hope you do have support right now. Like the others have said I am certain she not only knew how deeply she was loved, but that she also felt it too.

The ones we love never truly ever leave us.

I honestly don't think they would have left her alone either, knowing how unwell she was.

It might not be for you, but some vets also offer paw prints in ink or clay.

• Heart
@Mis

There’s also this charity for free support.

❤‍🩹

• Heart
@ Misbehaving, sending you and your family thoughts of love and comfort. My beautiful girl Sofia (cat) was knocked down just outside my home. She managed into the house but as I was on the phone to our vet, my eldest son who was cradling her gently said "mum, she's gone." I had just lost my other sentient best friend Darcy a month prior. He was a charming West Highland Terrier and I swear I felt the shift in the atmosphere. My two best friends gone! So we were lucky to still have our other little one Milo and I also made a very quick decision to rescue a badly abused, neglected crossbreed who no one wanted for anything other than to turn him into a weapon. I literally had no time to think about it. He was being geared up to become a fighting dog and alot of nefarious people were offering the people who had him at the time crazy money for him. I instinctively knew he belonged with me. Well, this boy, I've had him two years now and he is a perfect gentleman. I threw myself into his care and rehabilitation with everything I had. My will to pay tribute to all the lessons I'd been given by my two wee ones was that my precious sentient beings, who had vanished in what seemed the blink of an eye, will always be remembered because every day I tell my handsome, highly intelligent and curious Rocco who learned the leave it command and recall within a fortnight, the story of Darcy and Sofia. How, because of them, Rocco has a stable, consistent and loving environment. All his needs are more than met, he has autonomy and knows how to fill his emotional cup on his own even though that situation never occurs because he's literally saturated every day with love, positive low voice calm requests and he obliges. He also sings and tries to vocalise as we do and I am privileged and honoured that he's mine. I feel so lucky to have him. I "cut my teeth" so to speak and made mistakes with those two amazing beasts who were gone from my physical world. My heart was breaking, I didn't know if I could stand the pain. Rocco brought me back to life and to my senses.
Our sentient beings, we actively bring into our world are merely on loan to us. To teach us love, compassion and to provide a comfort that is invariably exclusive to those who have their own connections with these gifts.
There is a bittersweet ending to my waffling here. Our young one Milo set out on his nightly tour of the woods our house backs on to. Nothing unusual except he never returned. The fear I had of losing him became a reality. There is a sorrowful atmosphere without his cheeky face. This was about five months ago. We utilised every tool available to try and find him. Three o' clock in the morning on foot and by car, out searching. He's currently on the still missing list. About two weeks ago my husband called me up from a job he was working on and said "erm, how would you feel If when I come home tomorrow, I bring a friend I've just met? He needs a home within the next two days. I know it's sudden but I know you're going to fall for him even though we are grieving for our lost boy". I obviously agreed but my two sons who live with me and my daughter still needed to digest the idea, or so I thought. They were all in favour and oh my, we we have all fell in love with him! The pain of losing little Milo five months ago hasn't gone and I still regularly have a cry as I miss all three of them, get this, more than I miss my deceased parents! Absolutely true and my folks were the couple every other couple envied. Amazing parents, I was loved and despite having other childhood demons, my folks were my sanctuary. My home was filled with books and love and alot of laughter. Still miss my dog and cats more! 😮

Misbehaving, my heart knows what your heart is feeling. I don't do platitudes (detest them), so again I'll reiterate I'm sending my love and comfort to you and your family. I can promise you this though, Daisy isn't really gone. When the time is right, she will let you know that. We just don't have the proper equipment for want of a better phrase, in our eyes/brains to clearly see that those we thought we'd lost are closer now than ever before.
All my love Mis 💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening!

New to thread after seeing all the tiktoks of the 'UFO Congress Hearing' today and only just learning about Blue Beam Project, off to go and catch up! 🥴
Welcome!
Yes I don't think the UFO (sorry UAP) 'news' is any surprise to most CT - old news as it were.
I expect some CT believe in Bluebeam, some don't, and some believe in a mixture.

I'm of the mindset that we'd have to be hideously arrogant and stupid to think that it is just us, in all that space. And of course other species have visited, they have far more advanced technology than us. But to lots, the human brain can only comprehend what it knows, hence why if you say you believe in 'aliens' you're laughed at.

I can't wait for disclosure. I think it's fascinating. And just might creak open the smallest of minds.

Reactions: 3
  • Angry
Reactions: 3