Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is that not a bit harsh. Most pages run dodgey comps report them all if your gonna report him
Harsh? Are you kidding me? This guy has run fake competition after fake competition. Broke covid regulation after covid regulation. Runs around thinking he’s the big man. He needs taking down a peg. So lets report him for his fraud activity. Instagram will decide if he deserves to be banned. I’m reporting him and any others I see. If you want to support him that’s your call. I know friends that lost money through forex he promoted. Also through AC sales. Did he care? no. They messaged him and he blocked them. Is that right, no. He also threatened lots of people. He tried to get a girl fired from the hotel he went to because he wasn’t treated like a vip. And he’s involved in so much dodgy business. It’s time he faced the music and got banned for his actions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

samcron

Maybe when she made it public that they were no longer an item did he finally get the message. Maybe she went to the wedding with him as they may have been still together when they got the invite or may have went as friends.
Maybe they’re both cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Don't agree with this at all.

Listened to her discussing the breakup on the pod and she came across as mature and honest.

Would be very easy to hang him out to dry and push any narrative she wants. The fact she didn't shows a maturity way beyond that scrote's comprehension.

Conor is just a vile little shit with a following,entertaining to laugh at but wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.
This. Conor has done nothing but draw attention to their break up and I’d say he’s not even done yet. Ellie has handled it much more respectfully than he has. Who knows what they both got up to but it’s public knowledge he didn’t treat her well, and it’s nice to see her finally see that. I can’t see her going back to him now, I think he’s given her the ick with all his attention seeking over the break up, like a child throwing their toys out of the pram.
His businesses are fraudulent and I wouldn’t really consider them an asset when talking about the kind of person Conor is. Yes he’s all sell sell sell on his page but he’s selling cheap knock off goods that are poor quality dupes, not always legal, and promotes things like gambling and very poor diet, and does so irresponsibly. He can barely string a sentence together.
I think the OG poster has it backwards. Ellie seems like a nice normal girl to be honest, yes she doesn’t have the same drive as Conor and could do more with her career but it is very hard to have confidence in yourself when behind the scenes your relationship is a mess. There was a big change in Ellie when she came back from Toronto and that was the first time I heard of him cheating on her and it probably happened before then too. It’s very difficult to be confident in other areas in your life when your personal life feels like it’s falling apart. Yes it took her far too long to leave him but at least she did, and now look at how he’s acting?

conor may have 104 fast food horse boxes around the globe and may be promoting the newest fake teeth whitening strips or fake AirPods while Ellie is at home in her dressing gown, but at least she’s handled their break up with dignity and hasn’t tried to drag him through the mud. Conor has shown himself to be petty, immature and I’m just waiting for the spite to start. He’s the type of lad where when the ‘nice’ attention seeking behaviour doesn’t work he’ll turn nasty and start doing things to hurt her rather than just get her attention.
She wouldn’t be my fav on Instagram but I have a lot more time and respect for Ellie than I do for Conor and anyone that looks up to him as a business man or even just a man in general needs to have a sit down with themselves 😂

Reactions: 37

Kopgirl

That bar is the dodgest place in Clane.. constantly under new management.. would love to know their connection to it 🤨 residents have gone mad over the noise last night as the event was held in a marquee and the noise could be heard all over town!! Absolutely morto for them.. VIP in a marquee in the biggest kip most likely ran by some Dublin criminals.. cmon GALZ do better xox

It’s Andy goonerys bar, he was done by cab years ago so his car business got shut down. He is a massive criminal in clondalkin. His brother is Jamie the gym guy , Andy also owns the gym and their other brother has his wife running sunbed shops all money laundering. His son just had a baby and the mother of child got a suspended sentence for being caught with 300,000 worth of heroin , she went into preterm labour two days after sentencing. You couldn’t pay me to live that life , must be in a heightened state of fear daily!! Ellie And caoimhe both hang out with these gangs , caoimhe hangs out with John gilling and family , he was shot in her best friends house

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Clangers2

VIP Member
Ellie genuinely looks heartbroken. I think she even knows that it's done for good, knows her worth and knows that it's completely over.

We've all been there in all fairness! In a relationship with someone that we think we'll grow old with and then it hits you, he isn't the one. I hope for her sake she heals, learns she's worth so much more and focuses on her. I really like her to be honest 🥰
This gonna sound controversial but it's just my opinion.... Everyone here seems to put Ellie on a throne like she's so amazing and way to good for him, I don't see it??
She's a lazy unmotivated miserable girl in my opinion and very boring....
She doesn't put any work into her content or changing it up, she just cannot be arsed to do anything, she's not even arsed to do make up looks anymore.... Every look is the same.....
I don't get the hype?
She's a pretty girl but not stunning IMO
And she has nothing going on in her head
No opinions on anything
No drive to work or reach goals
She could have raked it in when she was in her prime but she is too lazy and whingy to do anything....
I think she would drag any lad down
She seems nearly depressed alot of the time
Sitting around all day in a house coat
I cannot stand Connor but say what you want about him he is making alot of money
He is setting up those pop ups everywhere
He never has a day off
As annoying as he is he knows his niche and he is sell sell sell on his page
Loads of collaborations
He never seems to have a day off from selling either his business or other people's
But I'd bet my life on it that he makes more money than her now
He will bypass her cause she's too lazy and has no drive
To me Ellie is a very draining person whereas Connor is an upbeat person, v annoying at times but also funny at times too.
I think she is gonna be the one that is sorry.....

• Heart

monkeycat

Did anyone see Caoimhe’s comment on his latest post?? Think he deleted it and I didn’t get a screenshot! But his caption says “she’s with someone else now” and caoimhe said something like “you were with people the whole time”

• Haha
  • Wow

Gizmo79

Thréad suggestion
Conor still going round dipping his wick but we all know he's just a thick

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that hates the way Ellie dresses? Sorry but I don't want to see the shape of your fanny 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

leeroyjenkins1

Yiz really think Conors been blocked for scamming bro hahahaha bleedin thick’s the lot of ye bro. Conors biznesses are as legitimate as his teeth ya mad rats. Haterz pal honest t’god , gyup outta your nanny’s spare room and get a ride for yerselves. Miserable fools. Just cause yiz aren’t entrepreneurs like me and Conor. Haters are our motivators bro #buddycup27inmeaulwansgarage #yuuuupppouhdah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Pacho

As someone here pointed out, it was only a matter of time when he did this. Once she stopped responding to texts etc he was always going to play nasty and start trying to hurt her deeply. This is only the start of numerous girls being in the background or in his stories. Not a huge fan of her at all, but they were together a long time so I feel for her in that sense. He will be even worse when she is in New York. He will be determined to destroy that trip on her.

His level of maturity is that of a 13 year old boy. It's embarrassing. His friends are having children and he's putting up pictures of girls to hurt his ex because she got tired of being publicly cheated on and treated like dirt. That's something a teenager would do, not someone who's in their mid twenties. His next girlfriend will be between 19-21 (not saying all girls are naive at that age, but he will find one that is) No woman with any respect would get with a gobshite like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Screenshot_2021-11-21-17-20-37-606_com.instagram.android.jpg

"like an apple sauce" and "heavy on earth"

Seriously what sort of advert is that. And the caramel onions 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I feel so sorry for Ellie
Coming from a person who came out of a 4 year relationship with an ex who did exactly the same thing - even though you know its the best thing for you it hurts seeing the disrespect being thrown at you when you are trying to heal. His mates commenting on that pic are vile egging him on!

Reactions: 27

Cem75

I don’t like either of them, but she’s dead right to start commenting on things like that given how he’s trying to publicly humiliate her. Fuck him

Reactions: 26

Kellsb13

It says something when you look better in a tracksuit then you do in a suit! He looks like such a sham. Them two losers deserve each other it’s just a big game to them but we’re laughing at them not with them

• Haha
Reactions: 26