Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way they broke up. They made it look that way but nope, not a hope. Where did she say they’d broken up tho?

Reactions: 2
I knew it 🤣🤣
More fish in the sea bro. Married to the hustle, buddy cup 489.0 opening soon….no time for a bird yeno yourself. Look at Conors muscles bro, what girl won’t want him? He’s a successful entrepreneur like meself and I get all the youngones. Believe dah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely seems like a nothing story. She won't mind because she's clearly embarrassed to be going out with him so I doubt she'll make any comment to dispute it.

Trust conor to go to the Chinese in Finglas who’s driver was caught texting a 12 year old girl, he got the number from a docket

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ellie confirmed the split with the Irish Independent according to an online article. She's never confirmed it before so looks like it's legit.

To be honest I feel really sorry for her, it's no joke ending a 6 year relationship that feels like your entire life and all you know, with the added pressure of being in the public eye and everyone out to get your relationship and stick their nose in

Reactions: 13
Ah here lads this joker doesn't work a single day out eating in different takeaways with that Darren lad getting bored of this tit 😴

They’ve unfollowed each other again 🤦‍♂️
Maybe when she made it public that they were no longer an item did he finally get the message. Maybe she went to the wedding with him as they may have been still together when they got the invite or may have went as friends.

Reactions: 3
Maybe when she made it public that they were no longer an item did he finally get the message. Maybe she went to the wedding with him as they may have been still together when they got the invite or may have went as friends.
Maybe they’re both cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In Charleen and Ellie’s podcast this week it’s the first time Ellie actually even mentions Conor and she does say they’ve broken up!

Reactions: 10
In Charleen and Ellie’s podcast this week it’s the first time Ellie actually even mentions Conor and she does say they’ve broken up!
Which part cos I listened to this weeks one and she didn’t mention it, or did I zone out 😂 I do remember her saying social media has ruined relationships but she didn’t directly mention conor as far as I can remember from it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.