Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And just like magic - the picture is gone. Does he not realise that actually makes him look even more fucking stuipid?

Reactions: 25

nosynell

@leeroyjenkins1 I heard your an investor bro ? Can you confirm that the cock food box will adhere to all health and safety guidelines around food? Can you confirm that it will pass environmental health checks? Or is Conor just cooking at home & selling stuff in tin foil trays ?
crap like this just derails the thread its getting so boring

Reactions: 25

RockinInk

"Baby if you've got to go away?
Don't think I could take the pain.
Won't you stay another dayyyy
Stay now!"
Trying his best to get Ellie back with a very very slick East 17 cover just in time for Christmas. Yup ourra it. Hoping Ellie will be playing with his jingle bells before Santy comes.
Screenshot_20211107_131506_com.instagram.android_edit_102464670427593.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Do you know what? I've decided... companies and organisations are actually the bigger thicks for using these braindead geebags.

He's in the Odeon. They send him out a cocktail tree probably worth over €100. In the space of one 30 second clip, he:

:- Keeps saying he has to belch
:- Doesn't know the name of ANY of the cocktails
:- Asks his friend that's just tried one if "it's horrible"

ALL IN THIRTY SECONDS.

What. A. Cunt.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I don’t understand what any girl sees in him. He’s like a 12 year old boy on hormone tablets with the few pubes on his face. Thinks he has a top half like McGregor, more like a McNugget.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m going to continue to report the Yums page then and every dodgy scam he advertises on it & I encourage you to do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Arggggggggggh, could this absolute BELL END be any more thick??

He's on giving out that people are complaining orders are taking up to an hour to be delivered from Just Eat. He's mouthing off saying they've limited the radius for orders to 10min drive so hes "not sure what's going on" and is putting the blame back onto JustEat

Listen, you little cumstain, do you honestly think Just Eat have their drivers on standby for your shitty little manky stall to deliver your crap?
They work for all the vendors in your area. Just because he collects from your shithole first, they might have 2/3/4 drops beforehand.

He honestly thinks THEIR drivers are just there to deliver his food as soon as some gobshite that obviously enjoys the risk of contracting E Coli has placed an order.
How does he manage to get dressed in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Kellsb13

Just shows the level on mentality she was dealing with. Whatever about one bad apple, but when all his mates are commenting publically adding fuel to the fire it’s good riddance to the whole cesspit. She’ll no doubt be upset she’s allowed to be, but I hope to god she is actually laughing at him cause he is pathetic!!!! He makes my skin crawl. He’s the female version of Gangster Gee

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Kellsb13

It’s not the fact he’s moved on that ppl have an issue with… it’s his pea brain for posting girls and captions and deleting them non stop trying to make a fool of her. People break up and move on everyday, but he’s a show pony and that’s the bit ppl have issues with he’s being so disrespectful

Imagine having the cheek to call people lazy f*ckers for not taking down their Christmas trees when all this fella does is sleep in bed until midday, takes a spin down to the buddy cup and snaps a few crappy pics then goes home 😂

• Haha

samcron

The wheels are well and truly falling off, he’s making a pure show of himself.

His parents have a lot of blame to take for him being such a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Nex2

He's deleted his comment already under the girls photo. I've been in ellies shoes before and my heart is actually broken for her watching his stories. What an absolute prick.

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I find the chopped / CR relationship very strange. On one hand you have Brian Lee, a very astute and hard working self made businessman. That cannot be denied. On the other hand you have this absolute bluffer whose business model is to accumulate as much followers as possible eating unhealthy manky curry's.

I eat in the Fairview one most lunch days (Basically Chopped HQ). I'm fairly aware of the goings on. Honestly as a health concious person, CR is not the type to associate your brand with.

In the short term there are gains (followers driven to the store) but in the medium to long term such associations will destroy the brand Lee has worked so hard to build. He needs to think very hard about his strategy here. The business may be be struggling after the past 18 months but Conor Ryan is not your saviour.

So the scumbag and buddy kip workers are heading out to Alfie’s for their Christmas party. While everyone else was told not to go ahead with Christmas parties and limit contacts, just goes to show what a scummy cunt he really is!
Also Alfies, what a scummy kip to take your employees to. Not long ago they paid a fella a few hundred euro of his owed wages in 1 cents and 2 cents coins.

Last edited:
  • Wow