Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this on insta
Yes! On his Insta of him with the flowers. He had two pictures but he removed one of them and edited the caption, it originally said something like “she’s with someone else now” but he changed it to be about flowers for his mam! He must’ve deleted caoimhes comment too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Fairly embarrassed for him now, not that I haven’t been before.

Pure uses that poor Carpo lad as well, he couldn’t give a rats about him and no doubt he’s laughing about him behind his back.

Reactions: 3
Caoimhe is absolutely desperate for attention anytime she’s posted on Ellie’s story

Reactions: 7
I think conor needs to stop now, unless he’s gonna spill - he’s making himself look like an idiot.

8B0E5A99-F058-464A-B6C0-54F7C40F4DFB.jpeg
A2F1B085-E772-492D-AFA4-D348B776B47B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she is buying her own place I really hope she doesn’t let him slither back and take a piece of it.

Reactions: 11
What a weird and pathetic creep. Who would have thought the words "maturity" and "Ellie" would have been in the same sentence but she is so much better without him.

Reactions: 9
Pathetic isn't he?

Spending "thousands" (as if) on Christmas presents doesn't make you a good partner.

He has a very strange relationship/opinion of women. He has such a "close close" relationship with Ellies sister - implying almost sexual/intimate like.

Ellie breaks up with him and now he is focusing on gushing on his mam.

Sad sad spotty little scammer.

Posting his instagram stories with his presents from mammy and daddy...entrepreneur of the year? Lol. Spoilt twit.

Ellie is useless but at least toxic without him

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.