Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian Lee has competition so could be under pressure. His salads albeit nice, are quite expensive. Seeing a similar chain called sprout beginning to take a foothold in the market. He could be getting out of the healthy food stuff, neat pizza 1st bit of evidence of that.
His salads are so so over priced and remote working has ruined him. If I’m in town doing a few bits I’m not getting a take away salad costing nearly a tenner whereas if I was in the office I probably would.
His salads are rotten though. May as well chew it up and spit it into the bowl the way it turns out 🤢

Reactions: 8
His salads are so so over priced and remote working has ruined him. If I’m in town doing a few bits I’m not getting a take away salad costing nearly a tenner whereas if I was in the office I probably would.
His salads are rotten though. May as well chew it up and spit it into the bowl the way it turns out 🤢
The only time I ever got a chopped salad the lettuce was wilted and brown and cost me €11. Biggest waste of money! The girls in work get sprout all the time the salads are fresh and more substantial with a lot more choice

Ellie must have got vaxed too after her saying there’s no way she would because her recovery cert is well expired now .. plus she said on her podcast she’s off to NY in Jan sure you can’t go there without the V at all

Reactions: 6
Ellie must have got vaxed too after her saying there’s no way she would because her recovery cert is well expired now .. plus she said on her podcast she’s off to NY in Jan sure you can’t go there without the V at all
Yes she is done as her pal Charleen had a pic of them both about a couple of months back of them in the vaccine clinic

Am I the only one that hates the way Ellie dresses? Sorry but I don't want to see the shape of your fanny 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one that hates the way Ellie dresses? Sorry but I don't want to see the shape of your fanny 😔
I am unsure if she dresses because they're free clothes or if he genuinely likes them? She always looks short bodied and stumpy. It's like she tries to be boujee like Charleen but ends up looking clownish 🤡 and does her actual fab figure, zero favours!
I follow a girl around Ellies age, on insta, and she styles her curvy body amazing!
That's her link to show ya what I mean

Reactions: 3
I am unsure if she dresses because they're free clothes or if he genuinely likes them? She always looks short bodied and stumpy. It's like she tries to be boujee like Charleen but ends up looking clownish 🤡 and does her actual fab figure, zero favours!
I follow a girl around Ellies age, on insta, and she styles her curvy body amazing!
I just looked at this Ellie one today.

honestly thought she had some mad filter on her face, but it’s her face....
So much make up.
So much make up for a Wednesday afternoon...
A Wednesday afternoon sitting on her couch saying she’s stressed!!!!

• Haha
Ellie isn’t the same size as that girl?

Reactions: 3
Ellie isn’t the same size as that girl?
That girl wears size 10-12 on bottom... Ellie has mentioned very recently she got a 12 in bottoms (not all but still she's defo got hips) bit yeah her top size would be different to Ellie but what I'm saying is what Ellie wears on bottom makes her look bigger than she is. She does herself no favours eg. Horrible pink trousers made her look huge.
Don't get me wrong I love her figure, I just wished she would do herself better than wearing shite cz it's boujee/trendy/FREE!

They’re still in a relationship on Facebook 🤷‍♀️
Oddly enough HE still uses Facebook and yet hasn't changed it

Arggggggggggh, could this absolute BELL END be any more thick??

He's on giving out that people are complaining orders are taking up to an hour to be delivered from Just Eat. He's mouthing off saying they've limited the radius for orders to 10min drive so hes "not sure what's going on" and is putting the blame back onto JustEat

Listen, you little cumstain, do you honestly think Just Eat have their drivers on standby for your crappy little manky stall to deliver your crap?
They work for all the vendors in your area. Just because he collects from your shithole first, they might have 2/3/4 drops beforehand.

He honestly thinks THEIR drivers are just there to deliver his food as soon as some gobshite that obviously enjoys the risk of contracting E Coli has placed an order.
How does he manage to get dressed in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Arggggggggggh, could this absolute BELL END be any more thick??

He's on giving out that people are complaining orders are taking up to an hour to be delivered from Just Eat. He's mouthing off saying they've limited the radius for orders to 10min drive so hes "not sure what's going on" and is putting the blame back onto JustEat

Listen, you little cumstain, do you honestly think Just Eat have their drivers on standby for your crappy little manky stall to deliver your crap?
They work for all the vendors in your area. Just because he collects from your shithole first, they might have 2/3/4 drops beforehand.

He honestly thinks THEIR drivers are just there to deliver his food as soon as some gobshite that obviously enjoys the risk of contracting E Coli has placed an order.
How does he manage to get dressed in the morning?
Just eat are also the company that have been his bread and butter since the inception of curry Tuesday. Did they not pay him well to sponsor the little scrote's curry guzzling for nearly a year.

He has a very short memory when it comes to his professional business relationships.

Maybe limit your order numbers till you learn how to operate at full capacity you absolute cretin.

Reactions: 14
Most just eat orders take an hour or under! Uber eats is the faster one. You order from a take away 5-15 mins away and expect to wait an hour.. the app tells you that when you order! What a scumbag

Reactions: 7
Conor’s a dopey bleep but that’s fairly standard across the board on JustEat.

Now who’s ordering so we can see how bad it is?
For breakfast though??? I will in me hole spend that on a breakfast that's not handed to me sitting IN a cafe

Reactions: 7
Most just eat orders take an hour or under! Uber eats is the faster one. You order from a take away 5-15 mins away and expect to wait an hour.. the app tells you that when you order! What a scumbag
Hes trying a power play, i reckon he forked out on just eat got no orders and is looking to get some of his sub back or look for some for of recompence. This bleep is a bleeping serious moocher who is used to not paying for anything. Heard first hand the ireland yumz page is effectively a tool for scamming free food and disputing bills when pube face goes out

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.