Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone go onto this scum bags page and report every single dodgy competition and let’s get this clown banned permanently from insta? Who’s in?
Is that not a bit harsh. Most pages run dodgey comps report them all if your gonna report him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that not a bit harsh. Most pages run dodgey comps report them all if your gonna report him
Its more so that he says that they are an
Irish business and you should support them. Bit like saying you should buy drugs from the local dealer because your supporting a local enterprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Harsh? Are you kidding me? This guy has run fake competition after fake competition. Broke covid regulation after covid regulation. Runs around thinking he’s the big man. He needs taking down a peg. So lets report him for his fraud activity. Instagram will decide if he deserves to be banned. I’m reporting him and any others I see. If you want to support him that’s your call. I know friends that lost money through forex he promoted. Also through AC sales. Did he care? no. They messaged him and he blocked them. Is that right, no. He also threatened lots of people. He tried to get a girl fired from the hotel he went to because he wasn’t treated like a vip. And he’s involved in so much dodgy business. It’s time he faced the music and got banned for his actions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Harsh? Are you kidding me? This guy has run fake competition after fake competition. Broke covid regulation after covid regulation. Runs around thinking he’s the big man. He needs taking down a peg. So lets report him for his fraud activity. Instagram will decide if he deserves to be banned. I’m just reporting. If you want to support him that’s your call. I know friends that lost money through forex he promoted. Also through AC sales. Did he care? no. He also threatened lots of people. He tried to get a poor wee girl fired from the hotel he went to because he wasn’t treated like a vip. And he’s involved in so much dodgy business. It’s time he faced the music and got banned for his actions.
Ye it’s harsh. Have you proof of all this if so work away but it’s seem people like to report him just for the laugh. He’s not the only one running comps that never have winners or there pals get picked. There’s a few other who’s threatened people before so report all the insta huns of your going to report him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Harsh? Are you kidding me? This guy has run fake competition after fake competition. Broke covid regulation after covid regulation. Runs around thinking he’s the big man. He needs taking down a peg. So lets report him for his fraud activity. Instagram will decide if he deserves to be banned. I’m reporting him and any others I see. If you want to support him that’s your call. I know friends that lost money through forex he promoted. Also through AC sales. Did he care? no. They messaged him and he blocked them. Is that right, no. He also threatened lots of people. He tried to get a girl fired from the hotel he went to because he wasn’t treated like a vip. And he’s involved in so much dodgy business. It’s time he faced the music and got banned for his actions.
I’d be reporting all of them fake companies he’s flogging too. All them fake designer shoes and crap. Pretty sure that forex trading is the dodgiest MLM going, but it’s appealing to young lads who think they’ll make a fortune and be able to afford all the fake tatt!

Reactions: 5
Ye it’s harsh. Have you proof of all this if so work away but it’s seem people like to report him just for the laugh. He’s not the only one running comps that never have winners or there pals get picked. There’s a few other who’s threatened people before so report all the insta huns of your going to report him.
People report him for the laugh? Have you been living under a rock? Only laugh is how he has managed to get away with it this long. His page needs to be shut down permanently. End of.

Reactions: 15
Take a breath Karen. If your friends were slow enough to take financial advice from two boys with dulux weathershield teeth who can barely string a sentence together it’s their own fault. BuT tHe cOvId gUiDeLinEs, gway and get a ride for yourself love don’t mind this virus stuff. Load of bollox.

yiz will never get Conor bro he’s a step ahead of yiz all bro hahaha bleedin thick’s.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
People report him for the laugh? Have you been living under a rock? Only laugh is how he has managed to get away with it this long. His page needs to be shut down permanently. End of.
That your opinion Not mine. I don’t see any wrong I. What he’s doing bar fogging few pairs of runners. People on it doing worse.

Reactions: 1
That your opinion Not mine. I don’t see any wrong I. What he’s doing bar fogging few pairs of runners. People on it doing worse.
The reason why he was banned from Insta is because he broke community guidelines, he even admitted this in his story today. Enough people reported his recent competition "giveaways" and it was flagged by instagram, the dogs on the street know why he was banned....

The issue is there are hardworking people out there who are trying to run a businesses in good faith (on social media) but all their hard work is being tainted by the likes of Conor who promotes fake brands/competitions. As you have seen on this thread, it builds up a mistrust in legitimate Irish business who are trying to make a living during a pandemic.

Hopefully that give you more a perspective of how it's affecting people's livelihoods!!!

Reactions: 12
Take a breath Karen. If your friends were slow enough to take financial advice from two boys with dulux weathershield teeth who can barely string a sentence together it’s their own fault. BuT tHe cOvId gUiDeLinEs, gway and get a ride for yourself love don’t mind this virus stuff. Load of bollox.

yiz will never get Conor bro he’s a step ahead of yiz all bro hahaha bleedin thick’s.
Looks like we got a Conor Ryan fan boy here 🥴

Flogging pure shite constantly more like. If he ripped you off I’m sure you’d be over the moon with him just texting you, drooling you would be foaming at the mouth. Your probably the ones that queues up for photos with conor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The reason why he was banned from Insta is because he broke community guidelines, he even admitted this in his story today. Enough people reported his recent competition "giveaways" and it was flagged by instagram, the dogs on the street know why he was banned....

The issue is there are hardworking people out there who are trying to run a businesses in good faith (on social media) but all their hard work is being tainted by the likes of Conor who promotes fake brands/competitions. As you have seen on this thread, it builds up a mistrust in legitimate Irish business who are trying to make a living during a pandemic.

Hopefully that give you more a perspective of how it's affecting people's livelihoods!!!
He actually said it was a mistake on his story today that it should never have been disabled. Get a grip of yourself plenty doing the same as him so report them all if your going to report him

Bit late but I'm sure you have all seen this up again joke at this stage , I have reported him but its not hard to find his house has it up multiple times with the house number givin his dads job he should be careful might get unwanted visitors....

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Bit late but I'm sure you have all seen this up again joke at this stage , I have reported him but its not hard to find his house has it up multiple times with the house number givin his dads job he should be careful might get unwanted visitors....
Reported this the other day also. Illegal dog breeding no doubt!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He actually said it was a mistake on his story today that it should never have been disabled. Get a grip of yourself plenty doing the same as him so report them all if your going to report him
So your logic is, if everyone is committing fraud and scamming their audiences with fake giveaways and false advertising its ok for him to do it. Just take a step back and think about it for a second, if you cant' see how stupid that makes you look you are part of the problem.

Reactions: 14
Im guessing the buddy box is going to be fried chicken or some tit like that. Hes missed the trend by about 12 months the bleeping gif. Can see it been a collab with that cafe near the first shite box

Reactions: 6
Maybe copying Paul Stenson from the white moose. Anyone know if they still get on?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.