Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer man carpo there again, whats the story with him was he in an accident or something he like someone with an acquired brain injury.

Reactions: 4
Yer man carpo there again, whats the story with him was he in an accident or something he like someone with an acquired brain injury.
He’s a bit slow I think, Conor acts like he’s best mates with him. I’d say Conor’s the type to rip him to pieces while he’s not around though

Reactions: 13
Can’t see the 10pm opening lasting all week/winter?
Can’t see anyone wanting to queue at a trailer that time even online by 8.40 last night it was dead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s a bit slow I think, Conor acts like he’s best mates with him. I’d say Conor’s the type to rip him to pieces while he’s not around though
Seems harmless and immature and god love him he’s obsessed with Conor Ryan 🙄 he shares pics of him to his stories all the time

Reactions: 5
Seems harmless and immature and god love him he’s obsessed with Conor Ryan 🙄 he shares pics of him to his stories all the time
he seems autistic but also learning difficulties? he's really bad but seems to have a job etc. he acts like a 16 year old and seems to think he is one. It's strange

Reactions: 5
he seems autistic but also learning difficulties? he's really bad but seems to have a job etc. he acts like a 16 year old and seems to think he is one. It's strange
Yeah he is definitely not the full shilling. It’s strange for a grown man to want to be friends with someone like Conor. Conor probably has a right laugh to his mates about him.

Reactions: 8
Yeah he is definitely not the full shilling. It’s strange for a grown man to want to be friends with someone like Conor. Conor probably has a right laugh to his mates about him.
he probably takes the piss out of him to his face cos he's such a bleep but Carpo is way too innocent to realize

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_2021-11-21-17-20-37-606_com.instagram.android.jpg

"like an apple sauce" and "heavy on earth"

Seriously what sort of advert is that. And the caramel onions 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’d rather dip my tit in mud and fry it than eat the food that he’s producing. Bread looks like it was cut from a slab of cement.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please please please can he have his own thread next time, don’t even care if Ellie has none. I hate reading/seeing anything about this scrote.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.