Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he must be bored shitless on holiday, pictures and videos up every 2 seconds.what's even the point of going away when you spend the whole time on your phone

Reactions: 16
Probably wants Ellie to think he’s living his best life.
but it looks so boring, sitting in the sun all day, going for food, go for drinks, repeat... If i were ellie I'd be cringing at him, he's pathetic. Him and his one friend that he definitely pays to go on holiday with him and record everything and take pictures of him

Reactions: 10
Ellie genuinely looks heartbroken. I think she even knows that it's done for good, knows her worth and knows that it's completely over.

We've all been there in all fairness! In a relationship with someone that we think we'll grow old with and then it hits you, he isn't the one. I hope for her sake she heals, learns she's worth so much more and focuses on her. I really like her to be honest 🥰

Reactions: 18
They'll be back together soon I wouldn't get me hopes up 🤣🤣 she's as daft as he is.

Reactions: 4
but it looks so boring, sitting in the sun all day, going for food, go for drinks, repeat... If i were ellie I'd be cringing at him, he's pathetic. Him and his one friend that he definitely pays to go on holiday with him and record everything and take pictures of him
Oh he's def getting everything paid for over there! N I'd say putting out at the end of the night is part of the deal aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He honestly loves himself and he’s woeful!!! Strutting around with no top on…. Calm down tic tac tits if you had the body of a man you might turn a few heads but you’ve the body of a 12 year old boy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ellie genuinely looks heartbroken. I think she even knows that it's done for good, knows her worth and knows that it's completely over.

We've all been there in all fairness! In a relationship with someone that we think we'll grow old with and then it hits you, he isn't the one. I hope for her sake she heals, learns she's worth so much more and focuses on her. I really like her to be honest 🥰
This gonna sound controversial but it's just my opinion.... Everyone here seems to put Ellie on a throne like she's so amazing and way to good for him, I don't see it??
She's a lazy unmotivated miserable girl in my opinion and very boring....
She doesn't put any work into her content or changing it up, she just cannot be arsed to do anything, she's not even arsed to do make up looks anymore.... Every look is the same.....
I don't get the hype?
She's a pretty girl but not stunning IMO
And she has nothing going on in her head
No opinions on anything
No drive to work or reach goals
She could have raked it in when she was in her prime but she is too lazy and whingy to do anything....
I think she would drag any lad down
She seems nearly depressed alot of the time
Sitting around all day in a house coat
I cannot stand Connor but say what you want about him he is making alot of money
He is setting up those pop ups everywhere
He never has a day off
As annoying as he is he knows his niche and he is sell sell sell on his page
Loads of collaborations
He never seems to have a day off from selling either his business or other people's
But I'd bet my life on it that he makes more money than her now
He will bypass her cause she's too lazy and has no drive
To me Ellie is a very draining person whereas Connor is an upbeat person, v annoying at times but also funny at times too.
I think she is gonna be the one that is sorry.....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This gonna sound controversial but it's just my opinion.... Everyone here seems to put Ellie on a throne like she's so amazing and way to good for him, I don't see it??
She doesn't put any work into her content or changing it up, she just cannot be arsed to do anything, she's not even arsed to do make up looks anymore.... Every look is the same.....
I don't get the hype?
No opinions on anything
She could have raked it in when she was in her prime but she is too lazy and whingy to do anything....
I cannot stand Connor but say what you want about him he is making alot of money
He never has a day off
Loads of collaborations
He never seems to have a day off from selling either his business or other people's
To me Ellie is a very draining person whereas Connor is an upbeat person, v annoying at times but also funny at times too.
😂 so money is everything then ? Not happiness and self respect ?

Reactions: 14
I don't get the hype?
No opinions on anything
He never has a day off
Loads of collaborations
Don't agree with this at all.

Listened to her discussing the breakup on the pod and she came across as mature and honest.

Would be very easy to hang him out to dry and push any narrative she wants. The fact she didn't shows a maturity way beyond that scrote's comprehension.

Conor is just a vile little tit with a following,entertaining to laugh at but wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.