Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another dig at Ellie this evening when he saved thousands from not buying someone presents this year that he normally does.

Also Chris in the buddy cup must have Covid as he wasn’t working for few days. I assume Conor would be considered a close contact. Conor the asshole is doing Christmas Eve pints when everyone has been asked to reduced their contacts

Reactions: 7
Another dig at Ellie this evening when he saved thousands from not buying someone presents this year that he normally does.

Also Chris in the buddy cup must have Covid as he wasn’t working for few days. I assume Conor would be considered a close contact. Conor the asshole is doing Christmas Eve pints when everyone has been asked to reduced their contacts
That was a low blow, couldn't believe he said that, yeah said he couldn't work for a week and a half

Reactions: 8
Sorry if its been posted already and I dont really follow them that closely but was wondering who that woman is? His mam was my initial thoughts and then #7 kinda threw me off, he and Ellie (if they were still together) are not together 7yrs

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Did you see yesterday when he sent qs to himself again over Ellie and relationship? LOL he also put a tick tock up about it! Stalker vibes much

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry if its been posted already and I dont really follow them that closely but was wondering who that woman is? His mam was my initial thoughts and then #7 kinda threw me off, he and Ellie (if they were still together) are not together 7yrs
That’s his mam in that photo. His captions never make sense, he doesn’t know how to string a sentence together at the best of times - so it probably means nothing.

That’s his mam in that photo. His captions never make sense, he doesn’t know how to string a sentence together at the best of times - so it probably means nothing.
Thanks, dunno why I expected any sense from this lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Caoimhe’s comment on his latest post?? Think he deleted it and I didn’t get a screenshot! But his caption says “she’s with someone else now” and caoimhe said something like “you were with people the whole time”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What’s with the big fuss about bringing flowers to his mam. Big deal like

I don’t follow him, was he slagging her?
He’s been doing Q and A boxes all week and asking himself questions about the break up. As if anyone would ask a scum like him for advice. In summary ‘no I’m not looking for a relationship there’s only one person I want to be with.’
And
‘How to get over a break up? Am ok just get yourself some goals and get busy’
Stuff like that and he also shared a tik tok on it. Then posted flowers and called last night date but he was with Darren. Attention seeking with stalker vibes

Did anyone see Caoimhe’s comment on his latest post?? Think he deleted it and I didn’t get a screenshot! But his caption says “she’s with someone else now” and caoimhe said something like “you were with people the whole time”
Is this on insta

Reactions: 1
00E1DB46-3FE2-4FB1-A8E9-1C312A59245F.jpeg

Ahhh would he stop ✋ if he is going to make a dig at her can he at least let it make
Sense 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.