Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samcron

Those videos from Chris are so cringey 🙄
Buddy cups empty as usual !
So. Here I am. Buddy cup. 1.0. Very cold. 3 layers on. Suns out. Not warm at all. We have ice. Bomb bakes. Here all day. Get down.

Lad can’t say more than 3 words without a break.

Just holding out for the day Conor runs the ‘Buy a coffee and fight me’ day. I’d love to drag that cunt around Darndale.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

blshsjsma

Ellie commented on that Tik tok saying the problem isn’t him moving on, it’s the fact the messages he’s sending her are different to the way he’s going on online.

Reactions: 20

throwawaykid12

Can’t get over them posts & stories, he’s a fucking gypsy rat bastard, poor Ellie! Deserves much better than that scumbag. Dip the wick 🤮 needs it dipped in disinfectant the trampy cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Why tattle? I was going about my day calling joolie, Sarah burps and Paul the twat stenson cunts as per usual when Paul who id say Is mental, put up his welcome to the swords pav conor. Then I go on see that fucking skinny, manky, bow legged, wacker tache rat and now I can’t even talk I’m so angry and irritated. Why??? Seriously he looks like he needs a good wash and to go on Sarah’s diet to put up the weight😂😂 he copied the wmc deffo on some of his ideas. Remember when he used to call into Paul with his doormat? So he’s inside and Paul’s shed is outside in the fucking Baltic cold! Prince nazeem will be getting an ear full 😂😂😂😂

Paul is a LOOPER. Like dangerously odd. I dated him years ago and some of the stories... jaysus!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Icanteven

Chatty Member
This gonna sound controversial but it's just my opinion.... Everyone here seems to put Ellie on a throne like she's so amazing and way to good for him, I don't see it??
She's a lazy unmotivated miserable girl in my opinion and very boring....
She doesn't put any work into her content or changing it up, she just cannot be arsed to do anything, she's not even arsed to do make up looks anymore.... Every look is the same.....
I don't get the hype?
She's a pretty girl but not stunning IMO
And she has nothing going on in her head
No opinions on anything
No drive to work or reach goals
She could have raked it in when she was in her prime but she is too lazy and whingy to do anything....
I think she would drag any lad down
She seems nearly depressed alot of the time
Sitting around all day in a house coat
I cannot stand Connor but say what you want about him he is making alot of money
He is setting up those pop ups everywhere
He never has a day off
As annoying as he is he knows his niche and he is sell sell sell on his page
Loads of collaborations
He never seems to have a day off from selling either his business or other people's
But I'd bet my life on it that he makes more money than her now
He will bypass her cause she's too lazy and has no drive
To me Ellie is a very draining person whereas Connor is an upbeat person, v annoying at times but also funny at times too.
I think she is gonna be the one that is sorry.....
Don't agree with this at all.

Listened to her discussing the breakup on the pod and she came across as mature and honest.

Would be very easy to hang him out to dry and push any narrative she wants. The fact she didn't shows a maturity way beyond that scrote's comprehension.

Conor is just a vile little shit with a following,entertaining to laugh at but wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.

• Heart

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Reading back through the old threads & the screenshots from years ago on his Instagram are fucking clean rotten. Captions like “holy mother of all cum shots” on a pic of Kylie Jenner, hand on a girls arse saying they might tell you to stop but they love it, whole wreck of misogynistic, dirty wee comments/pictures.

would of saved them to repost but didn’t even bother, didn’t want the cunt in my photos for even a few seconds
He used to post vile captions about Ellie too about getting his leg over on his posts and posting stories of her knickers on the floor. He's an immature pig

• Sick

User71983918

I think he’s genuinely a distraught evil human being, how can he cheat on Ellie publicly numerous times, make her look like an idiot over and over again and yet still continue to do things to purposely still destroy this poor girl. My heart goes out to her he is just a disgrace and karma will come to him, it always does.

Ciarahunbun

Oh god.. she’s taking the bait by commenting!! She was doing so well taking the classy not talking about it route…

Ratsout

VIP Member
I don’t like Ellie but I actually just wanna give her a hug. Know the feeling of an ex shoving new girls in your face all over social media

nothinonyou

VIP Member
someone called him a "instagram marketing genius" 😂 what a stupid statement, instagram is in charge of its own marketing, not conor ryan!
Also putting your page on private and back public 20 times a day doesn't make you a genius, makes you an attention-seeking gobshite

• Haha

CR7yupyup

Pathetic isn't he?

Spending "thousands" (as if) on Christmas presents doesn't make you a good partner.

He has a very strange relationship/opinion of women. He has such a "close close" relationship with Ellies sister - implying almost sexual/intimate like.

Ellie breaks up with him and now he is focusing on gushing on his mam.

Sad sad spotty little scammer.

Posting his instagram stories with his presents from mammy and daddy...entrepreneur of the year? Lol. Spoilt twat.

Ellie is useless but at least toxic without him

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Did he delete the story where he said they broke up in June? I re watched and can’t find it 😂
Sounds about right anyway because that’s when they stopped posting each other.
I actually thought the break up was a publicity stunt for her B perfect collection but now I really feel sorry for her.. he must have driven her into a very bad place when she was constantly at home in her dressing down, sleeping till noon, etc.
Just went back to check, they're deleted, typical of him. He was basically saying they're broke up since June so he can do what he wants and she can do what she wants and he doesn't have to explain himself to anyone..... While continuing to explain himself the absolute melt

Reactions: 18