Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dark lip liner that Ellie does is the worst thing ever. It’s even more annoying then their childish behaviour. No one really believed that they broke up anyway, they were seen together all over the place.
But seriously…- this lip liner….seriously.

Reactions: 17
Can only imagine when he gets up from his table for an eye opener walking across the venue like McGregor thinking hes solid..

And all the other tables like "theres that absolute bleeping eejit"!!

There will be murder at it to many egotistical maniacs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do think they're broken up but just had to spend time together at the wedding so slipped back into the sack together but now she's gonna have to back off from him again and he will be acting like he's totally fine.

Reactions: 4
Something up with his instagram I reckon he got banned couldn't stay off the poxy thing had to post through his Ireland yum page

I reckon there broken up was he not rooming with a lad

Ellie and caoimhe properly in a room caoimhe banging away on the next bed ellie one eye open!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211023-155047_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211023-155037_Chrome.jpg

Doesn't look like the photos 2 people would take if they were not together, I for sure wouldn't be letting my ex grope me 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It says something when you look better in a tracksuit then you do in a suit! He looks like such a sham. Them two losers deserve each other it’s just a big game to them but we’re laughing at them not with them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cringe at Ellie and Charlene up on the stage at the teeny bopper fest they are at... 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈..... In true girlo style 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Cringe at Ellie and Charlene up on the stage at the teeny bopper fest they are at... 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈..... In true girlo style 🤷‍♀️😅
That bar is the dodgest place in Clane.. constantly under new management.. would love to know their connection to it 🤨 residents have gone mad over the noise last night as the event was held in a marquee and the noise could be heard all over town!! Absolutely morto for them.. VIP in a marquee in the biggest kip most likely ran by some Dublin criminals.. cmon GALZ do better xox

Reactions: 5
It looked rough as fook!! Some of them looked a bit old at the front to be fan boying. She was there, Caoimhe at the 80’s disco, just as well their parents had it, cause they’ll be crawling.

Reactions: 3
That bar is the dodgest place in Clane.. constantly under new management.. would love to know their connection to it 🤨 residents have gone mad over the noise last night as the event was held in a marquee and the noise could be heard all over town!! Absolutely morto for them.. VIP in a marquee in the biggest kip most likely ran by some Dublin criminals.. cmon GALZ do better xox

It’s Andy goonerys bar, he was done by cab years ago so his car business got shut down. He is a massive criminal in clondalkin. His brother is Jamie the gym guy , Andy also owns the gym and their other brother has his wife running sunbed shops all money laundering. His son just had a baby and the mother of child got a suspended sentence for being caught with 300,000 worth of heroin , she went into preterm labour two days after sentencing. You couldn’t pay me to live that life , must be in a heightened state of fear daily!! Ellie And caoimhe both hang out with these gangs , caoimhe hangs out with John gilling and family , he was shot in her best friends house

• Wow
Reactions: 33
It’s Andy goonerys bar, he was done by cab years ago so his car business got shut down. He is a massive criminal in clondalkin. His brother is Jamie the gym guy , Andy also owns the gym and their other brother has his wife running sunbed shops all money laundering. His son just had a baby and the mother of child got a suspended sentence for being caught with 300,000 worth of heroin , she went into preterm labour two days after sentencing. You couldn’t pay me to live that life , must be in a heightened state of fear daily!! Ellie And caoimhe both hang out with these gangs , caoimhe hangs out with John gilling and family , he was shot in her best friends house
this has made me think maybe Conor has his insta page down because he could have been reported for all his dodgy scams etc ! I mean like guards wise, not just insta

this has made me think maybe Conor has his insta page down because he could have been reported for all his dodgy scams etc ! I mean like guards wise, not just insta
Most definitely , there is no way he would have taken his insta being deactivated or blocked like this without an uproar. It’s his bread and butter. Something dodgy defo going on. Everyone of Ellie’s and caoimhes as guy friends are the main players in the drug gangs in clondalkin.

Sorry that was meant to say John gilligan.

Reactions: 9
Ellie looking for a contact in Instagram 😂 wonder is it to get Conor’s account back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jamie has a connection to barber shops too, cuts n bruises in Lucan. He’s always in the place and it’s a cash only fancy set up, not like your usual barber shop set up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.