Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not him posting a vid of him drinking purposely so we can hear herself chatting away in the background😩 the mornin after the night before wha??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And now he has ‘forever & ever’ in his bio which is the tattoos him and Ellie got for eachother.He’s sick in the head

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The question box hahaha obviously him asking himself who the new woman is😭. I honestly can’t cope, and then the answer no new woman, just a friend, just me on holidays, I’d say he’s kicking himself today the stupid bleep!

Reactions: 15
Ironic that his girlfriend friend zoned him… unlucky budddyyyyyyyyy!!!!

#buddycup = iconic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chloeogorman7 has a TikTok with Ellie conor and Charleen all commenting on it can’t link for some reason

Reactions: 1
I don’t like either of them, but she’s dead right to start commenting on things like that given how he’s trying to publicly humiliate her. duck him

Reactions: 26

And Ellie commented under it! So did Charleen!
Oh the drama of it all!

he’s really and truly fucked up now. Not a hope in hell of ever saving anything now.

but I do honestly think he’s trying to cause all this for more engagement on his page, bit like Paul stenson with the outrage marketing stuff. Be controversial and watch the nosy people glued to your page for all the goss. Sure look at him uploading then deleting. Very obvious what he’s doing.

Reactions: 11
But his "followers" are quite young and a lot seemed to like Ellie. So when they start asking "wheres ellie" or "are u n Ellie broke up", its a negative impact on his business. Now these kids could have seen this clown 🤡 "dipping his wick" and again, impact negatively on his custom.
Another error on Conors part but Mr Brian Lee would have quickly txt him to say delete and be business smart.
Now brian, do see what an immature liability you signed yourself up with???
I couldn't wish for failure more on anyone. Conor you are the ultimate horror and girls in Dublin would be mad to entertain such a scumbag in future

Reactions: 17
He’s a repulsive scumbag. Did he mention “dipping his wick” on one of his stories? I missed it.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn't Ellie just block turkey legs simple wont see any of his childish behaviour, and when she goes to new york just stay off socal media for most of the day go out and explore im never on my phone on hoildays especially when I was in New york. Just enjoy the experience and then go on phone at end of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.