Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user5748

Chatty Member
whats he getting from the comps just followers or are they charged an entry fee
Just followers I’d say? Maybe some companies would pay to do the giveaway but I know a few (smaller) influencers and when they did giveaways it was in exchange for products, not payment

Giveaways are usually shit ads for brands compared to actual ad posts via influencers

AR is just as bad. She has so many arseholes on her books
This is true. And I’ve heard from another influencer they’re awful to work with.
i can’t imagine they’d be the type to care who works for them, once they get their % of the payment.

Last edited:

samcron

Where did he announce the winner? I’m blocked from his personal page and can’t see it on the others.

Surely there’s somewhere we can report fraudulent competitions?

gouldirua

Bit late but I'm sure you have all seen this up again joke at this stage , I have reported him but its not hard to find his house has it up multiple times with the house number givin his dads job he should be careful might get unwanted visitors....
What is his dad’s job?

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I did see his stories with all his gal pals.... he has me blocked since CR whitening came out so I missed a good amount of his stories except the Buddy Kip... has Ellie ever been out with those mates of his?