Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is anyone else as perplexed as me as to why you’d go to a beauty & make up event and leave with a fucking wheaten bread mix? ‘Luxurious’ goody bag indeed. 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220526-194907_Instagram.jpg

Never mind not having time to wash her hair. Those poor elves never had time to finish making her shoes. 🤣🤣 what the F are those!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Trish88

That is true, but think of all the expensive holidays, fancy hotels, designer goods, yet she actually owns nothing?! I couldn’t live my life that way. She wastes so much money it’s disgusting. Supermarkets have started to security tag baby formula as people are clearly getting it tight and getting desperate, yet there’s Toni buying 30 white dresses for an afternoon tea 🤦🏻‍♀️
But you have to give her credit where it's due, she didn't have a foreign holiday in June at all. How many more sacrifices can she be expected to make?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220718-200628_Instagram.jpg

Remember girls be unapologetically you.... As long as you get the gastric band, tummy tuck, breast reduction and reconstruction, arm tuck, lip filler, tear filler and regular botox. 🙄

It's a shame they haven't came up with the personality transplant yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

hello899

VIP Member
As a medical professional I am totally disgusted that the parent of a child with severe complex needs of 14 or 15 has only recently discovered what a defibrillator is. She should know the exact location of all the ones close to her and have trained on how to use it..
She isn't fit to have a dog never mind children

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Kizzyd33

Well, I was yapping to a girl I used to work with. Haven't seen her in years. I asked about her bro (who I also worked with) she said his mental health had been low etc. He was seeing a man and it didn't work out. He was devastated. I said not gonny lie I saw his snaps and he said the man was married. She said aye but he can't leave the wife, she has something on him.... GUESS WHO THE WIFE IS???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she wants a house with a big garden so M can go outside…. Going on a foreign holiday every month will surely help that happen. She can’t bare to be at home, it’s so obvious she hates her life. She can afford these holidays yet she can’t even pay her own rent so she can provide a better quality of life for her son. She is basically living free in a house that is paid for by the tax payer, her holidays are funded by benefits, her cars are funded by benefits & her business is a front for god knows what!! She’d rather sit on a beach than plan a future with her family in a home that they can all enjoy. Even if she can’t get a mortgage, she could rent a damn good private house for the amount of money she squanders!!! She is running from her life. I’ve never seen such a car crash of a person in all my life. God help her if anything ever happened M she’d be down & out on Creggan hill!!!!! She’s a waster, literally. And as for taking MM out of school again… says it all about the type of ‘parent’ she is.

• Heart

Instaluva18

I almost ran here last night when I watched her snaps about running a hectic life but it took me a few hours to lift my jaw up off the floor😅🤣🤣🤣

Omg the woman actually thinks she leads a hard life, she lies in her bed that much feeling sorry for herself she must suffer from bedsores! The only thing I ever see her doing other other that is chat about herself and film Maddison from the sofa with those cringey voices which I actually find quite disturbing!!🙄

She books more holidays than enough to escape her reality of being miserable. All while living in a council house "champagne taste on lemonade wages". I would say she has the Credit Union rooked🤣🤣😅😅. She will be Colour me Busted soon🙄

Say what you want about Paul he is the backbone of that house. Seems to do all the cooking and cleaning and the house is always spotless looking. He carries to her food, abides with all her down days the silly bitch. That wee boy is mad about his daddy you can see it and with good reason!!🙏😔. I actually feel sorry for Paul I would say its a wile life with her. She is a complete Narcissist and I'd say she walks all over the poor fella 😔😔

They seemed to have met very young. Paul's sexuality is his own business but maybe back in the day he was in denial and it just wasn't possible or he didn't feel comfortable to come out. God knows. In future years I'd say there probably will be a separation and God speed to him he deserves happiness.

Awful woman, self centered to the core🙄

Last edited:

MrsJMcL09

How come no one has mentioned the fact she said she was going to go away for her birthday, so cancelled her clients bookings, then she decided not to go and is now taking bookings so the clients she cancelled have to rebook?
The height of professionalism. She doesnt need another trip away, shes had plenty, time her looked after her kids & kept them in school & did a bit of work.
if I were a client that had booked, then she cancelled me as she was going away, then choose not to go away & I had to rebook Id be furious.
sorry for the long rant

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Instaluva18

**MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB ALERT**

That wee child trying to get her attention om them stairs and there's her on her phone for the gram....fucking self obsessed bitch....priorities are me me me and more me. How she shows her face baffles me.🤮🙄😪🙈

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
FB_IMG_1655936802109.jpg

Seen this this morning and thought it couldn't sum up Toni Tit more with all her passive aggressive posting about how much she doesn't give a fuck. 😂

• Haha

mcsparkle12

Any chance of Education Welfare having a word? MM changes schools mid academic year and barely done a full week since! Never mind the horrendous neglect of M. Honestly thinks it’s time for me to unfollow, it’s not even entertaining to watch her car crash antics anymore

Reactions: 16

Instaluva18

****THREAD SUGGESTIONS****

"Tantrums & Tears, my husbands a Queer. I smell like BO and fish so stay clear!!"🤣🤣

"I smell like the Foyle on a roasting hot day. My husband often runs to the Butchers to play."

"Matching tattoos but separate beds. Council digs but fake designer threads"

"Self obsessed, unclean but dressed. Sausage obsessed husband and hair is always a mess"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16