Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and thought of the queen of the arseholes herself. Anyone see her story about always wanting away. bleeping hell the woman (I say woman lightly as she's an insult to actual women) is a walking living breathing contradiction to herself. Is she that thick? Noticed her "business" (scam) is also 20k in debt and I'm thinking if it doesn't change by next year she will be no more.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got married there recently originally booked for May 2020 then Covid, rescheduled to Sep 2020 and had to reschedule again because my family couldn’t travel. To be fair Caroline was really good to me and I had 2020 prices this year. She hasn’t been dealing with weddings for years someone else does but she made herself available to all us stressed brides for the last two years. My cousin had to cancel and take wedding to Derry because restrictions were better and she refunded all money including deposit. My wedding was amazing, best location and lovely people working there. The wedding coordinator is slow at replying but the place is always so busy. The location on a sunny day is class. Personally I don’t think Caroline is anything like Toni the tit, she was a lady to me and my family, very professional and polite unlike yer wan!
Hi Caroline 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her make up looks are so boring and dated. She really only knows the one damn look. Any wonder customer numbers are dwindling, why would you want to go out on the town looking identical to the 5 other (at a push!) Customers she had that day.

• Haha
How come no one has mentioned the fact she said she was going to go away for her birthday, so cancelled her clients bookings, then she decided not to go and is now taking bookings so the clients she cancelled have to rebook?
The height of professionalism. She doesnt need another trip away, shes had plenty, time her looked after her kids & kept them in school & did a bit of work.
if I were a client that had booked, then she cancelled me as she was going away, then choose not to go away & I had to rebook Id be furious.
sorry for the long rant

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How come no one has mentioned the fact she said she was going to go away for her birthday, so cancelled her clients bookings, then she decided not to go and is now taking bookings so the clients she cancelled have to rebook?
The height of professionalism. She doesnt need another trip away, shes had plenty, time her looked after her kids & kept them in school & did a bit of work.
if I were a client that had booked, then she cancelled me as she was going away, then choose not to go away & I had to rebook Id be furious.
sorry for the long rant
Any clients daft enough to use her are probably used to the circus that is The Parlour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's forever changing clients appointments. I know a good few people who were cancelled last minute.. or cancelled/changed a few times

Reactions: 2
How creepy looking is Paul in the background of clients photos she has up. 🙄

Reactions: 6
People are paying her massive money for wedding make up and she's using Aliexpress rubbish on their faces..they would be aswell using Rimmel

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How creepy looking is Paul in the background of clients photos she has up. 🙄
I find it very unprofessional, soooo tacky
It's all a laugh with them 2,

I find a girl in town who does botox an odd day a week, extremely unprofessional to, she constantly lies in her bed, comes on talking shite, photos of her kids in bed with them, then she'll come on oh I'm fully booked until next month, she never works
She's as bad as toni tit, never here either
Rant over soz

Reactions: 6
I find it very unprofessional, soooo tacky
It's all a laugh with them 2,

I find a girl in town who does botox an odd day a week, extremely unprofessional to, she constantly lies in her bed, comes on talking shite, photos of her kids in bed with them, then she'll come on oh I'm fully booked until next month, she never works
She's as bad as toni tit, never here either
Rant over soz
Ooo spill lol.

Reactions: 3
I’ll be honest though in her defence does she not have crohns or something? Like that’s a pretty serious lifelong condition that’s pretty debilitating at the best of times.

Like she comes on, says she’s sick, feels like tit and that’s that. Toni cries on about herself and throws a pity party whilst going on holidays every second week. I’ve not seen the other doll go on one holiday in all my time following her.

plus she has ACTUALemployees within her business, which is always booked out. Toni has no employees and all you ever see is an empty salon.

obviously everyone’s entitled to their opinion but i Just wouldn’t put her and Toni in the same league at all, Toni’s a bleeping league of her own 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Awhhh. Aye I heard she doesn't do much any more and has skivvys working for her instead
Yip, buying in cheaper botox
Preaching her greatness

Shes very like toni tit, lies, lies and more lies

She's a dangerous piece of work

I’ll be honest though in her defence does she not have crohns or something? Like that’s a pretty serious lifelong condition that’s pretty debilitating at the best of times.

Like she comes on, says she’s sick, feels like tit and that’s that. Toni cries on about herself and throws a pity party whilst going on holidays every second week. I’ve not seen the other doll go on one holiday in all my time following her.

plus she has ACTUALemployees within her business, which is always booked out. Toni has no employees and all you ever see is an empty salon.

obviously everyone’s entitled to their opinion but i Just wouldn’t put her and Toni in the same league at all, Toni’s a bleeping league of her own 😂😂😂
She has thee worst diet, she doesn't do anything to help her illness
She drinks most nights, then tells people oh sure I don't drink, ah I could go on and on lol

Reactions: 4
But most business owners take a step back and can afford to do less front of house work as their business grows.

I’m yet to see Michael o Leary check in my bags on Ryanair 😂

Oh r
Yip, buying in cheaper botox
Preaching her greatness

Shes very like toni tit, lies, lies and more lies

She's a dangerous piece of work

She has thee worst diet, she doesn't do anything to help her illness
She drinks most nights, then tells people oh sure I don't drink, ah I could go on and on lol
oh really? See o suppose I see none of that I only know of her from her instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does the poor dog ever get a walk? They have no garden and the house is small so how does the poor thing get any exercise

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.