Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else as perplexed as me as to why youโ€™d go to a beauty & make up event and leave with a bleeping wheaten bread mix? โ€˜Luxuriousโ€™ goody bag indeed. ๐Ÿ’‹

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is anyone else as perplexed as me as to why youโ€™d go to a beauty & make up event and leave with a bleeping wheaten bread mix? โ€˜Luxuriousโ€™ goody bag indeed. ๐Ÿ’‹
Omg I thought the exact thing! who the actual duck wants to go to an event and leave with readymix bread?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220526-194907_Instagram.jpg

Never mind not having time to wash her hair. Those poor elves never had time to finish making her shoes. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ what the F are those!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The girl from Glam Lounge has quite a chequered past..let's just say I wouldn't be trusting her with anything..of people know her name it's easy to Google her and it will come up

I'll post the link over in the NI influencer page
How do we see this? Is the page on Instagram?

The girl from Glam Lounge has quite a chequered past..let's just say I wouldn't be trusting her with anything..of people know her name it's easy to Google her and it will come up

Chequered past?? She would steal the eyes out of your head and come back for the lashes!! Only a few years ago when working for another company she was making dodgy invoices to fund her fur coat & no knickers lifestyle ๐Ÿคฎ

Chequered past?? She would steal the eyes out of your head and come back for the lashes!! Only a few years ago when working for another company she was making dodgy invoices to fund her fur coat & no knickers lifestyle ๐Ÿคฎ
I looked on the ni influencers page cant find it
Just Google Lorna Blackburn

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Look at her on the beg for a repost from the Millennium Forum and Tommy Tiernan tagging them at every opportunity ๐Ÿ˜‚

As for the hair ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she's actually attending something in Derry๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„
I was at the same show.
Donโ€™t be too surprised but her and Paul had a box๐Ÿ˜‚
Cuz Jesus help her if she had to rub elbows with the commoners ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Before the show started, she was on her phone the ENTIRE time. Kept nudging Paul to show him stuff. There was another girl and fella in the box and she ignored them entirely.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus but does she not cheapen the place! Greasiest auld biddy to be in that box since May McFettridge panto make up melted clean off in the heat wave of 2006 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.