Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we’ll well I have some bars for you all!!!! MM left old school to new one because she wanted to go to bfs school. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️. All that’s slandering on social media for bullying was down right lie! She should be ashamed embarrassed and assessed!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just a family of liars. How could MM be anything else with the example set by Toni the narc anc Paul the enabler?

Nothing they utter can be believed. They need such a dose of karma 🙄

Reactions: 9
So she wants a house with a big garden so M can go outside…. Going on a foreign holiday every month will surely help that happen. She can’t bare to be at home, it’s so obvious she hates her life. She can afford these holidays yet she can’t even pay her own rent so she can provide a better quality of life for her son. She is basically living free in a house that is paid for by the tax payer, her holidays are funded by benefits, her cars are funded by benefits & her business is a front for god knows what!! She’d rather sit on a beach than plan a future with her family in a home that they can all enjoy. Even if she can’t get a mortgage, she could rent a damn good private house for the amount of money she squanders!!! She is running from her life. I’ve never seen such a car crash of a person in all my life. God help her if anything ever happened M she’d be down & out on Creggan hill!!!!! She’s a waster, literally. And as for taking MM out of school again… says it all about the type of ‘parent’ she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Abandoned M again! I honestly don't know a single special needs parent that has as much off time as they do. They're vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Paul was away as well?? Jesus they have the times of it....:mad:
I take it that this is a photo of him lifting her at the airport for the niece Caitlin appears to be watching M until he brings them home from the airport

Reactions: 4
Well, I was yapping to a girl I used to work with. Haven't seen her in years. I asked about her bro (who I also worked with) she said his mental health had been low etc. He was seeing a man and it didn't work out. He was devastated. I said not gonny lie I saw his snaps and he said the man was married. She said aye but he can't leave the wife, she has something on him.... GUESS WHO THE WIFE IS???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, I was yapping to a girl I used to work with. Haven't seen her in years. I asked about her bro (who I also worked with) she said his mental health had been low etc. He was seeing a man and it didn't work out. He was devastated. I said not gonny lie I saw his snaps and he said the man was married. She said aye but he can't leave the wife, she has something on him.... GUESS WHO THE WIFE IS???
Omg this has made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aww Toni you won't be able to keep this secret for too long 🤣🙈 just let the man be true to himself 😭

Reactions: 5
Omg this has made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aww Toni you won't be able to keep this secret for too long 🤣🙈 just let the man be true to himself 😭
Apparently Paul was so so good to him and was a really lovely fella. Paul called her cruella. Said he lives and works in a prison. So sad. #freePaultobehimself

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ultra Dark tan is banned in EU so Bellamantia are just off loading dead stock, I dont know is it even legal to give it away in a Goodie Bag because technically you are paying for the event which includes goodie bag

• Wow
PMSL at the ‘huge delivery’ for the goody bags from Bellamianta! More like they’re getting rid of their ultra dark tan products which have been banned in the EU!!! How generous of them 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.