Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigbertha69

"No lights or fire on to save on electricity" is she having a fucking laugh!!! If u werent in a different country every 5 mins you would he able to power the whole of creggan for a year and have change!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Maggiemay Gallagher I never want to stop making memories with you" - why does she talk about that wain like she's married to her? It's so weird. Also classic Toni putting her 13 year olds arse in bikini bottoms for the whole internet to see. Influencers really do just see their wains as content.
Poor wee Maddison not a word about him as usual and agree showing your 13 year olds ass cheeks is highly inappropriate

throwawaykid12

There deffs had to be. They were besties for years and years. Then Toni wasn't at her wedding
I can’t get over the fact Toni planned that event for Kiera’s wedding weekend and had the GALL to wear an all-white outfit which was described as “bridal” on the ASOS website. Lmfaooo the fucking Wicked Witch of Creggan🤣 it would be comical if it wasn’t so embarrassing, let your old pal have her day, stay in your lane babes x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
I've seen some of your woman's work before and it's usually good but those are shocking! The arrows aren't even straight (Bit like Paul I suppose) 😱 I'd be mortified to have something as tacky, cringy and roughly drawn on my body.

• Haha

Rosieray

Chatty Member
Why does she dress like an extra in Dallas from the 1980s. Swear she was 20 years older than she is.

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Toni looks very well today, I have to say. Her hair looks 100 times better when she’s not styling it like something from Dynasty.

We’re all going soft 🤣

Still canny stand her but credit where it’s due 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Trish88

So much to say!
MM off school again
LVL - who lets those chemicals be put near their wains eye?
What kind of message does it give to MM that she needs a lash lift to make her eyes pop?!
She only found out what a defib was a few months ago?!
Her child nearly died a few months ago and what has Toni being doing for the last few months? Swanning off on holiday after holiday and leaving her child who nearly died behind!

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Funny how she never has anxiety when she's away
She should go permanently! Awwwwww the benefits though, silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s loathsome!

MM’s education is doomed from the off it seems. I remember Toni always used to joke when MM was studying for her transfer test that she had her mothers brains. All the more reason to go to school and at least try!

Toni will live to regret all the times she abandoned her son to forget her life. The day is coming.

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Abandoned M again! I honestly don't know a single special needs parent that has as much off time as they do. They're vile.

• Heart
She has to be in debt to her eyeballs. Theres no way shes getting that big of earnings pushing peoples eyebrows up with a brush 2 days a week

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m genuinely embarrassed for them with these goody bags.

A lucky bag full of actual crap, afternoon tea WITH CHIPS, surgery chat from stinky Pete and a mental health chat from a complete dose. Sounds like £100 well spent 🤣

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Looks like you are continuing it and if she got wind of this she’d easily get any threads she is mentioned in taken down. I don’t think she is doing it damage they have hardly any bad ones and if you read them the people sound like they were chancers. Everyone has their own opinion on it, I happen to think she is right and I’d do the same if I owned the hotel
You kept bringing her up, derailing and you’re a new member who’s only comments are about this doll. Take your own advice 🤷🏻‍♀️

She would get threads taken down how exactly? 🤣🤣🤣 Sure report your own comments and get them removed 🤣

• Haha

Mouthpiece101

Where to start.

Toni tit. Takes more trips away than she washes herself. From a trip to Amsterdam in a mingy caravan to a "cruise" on the Stena line.

Still trying to convince us her and her gay bff are a loving married couple.

Still a useless rag of a "mother"

Has now teamed up with another one of derrys "melters" for her Sunday sell cheap tat and talk shite day at the shandon... who's manager oozes professionalism. The three Stooges comes to mind.

Continues to live in Derry where nobody wants her..takes her business everywhere but Derry.

Still looking like she smells of utter stink. Worzel gummage style.

There's loads more but this is all I had time for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Was she always this extravagant? I only know her this past year. Was she always so dramatic? I wonder what Paul’s family really think. I never see his brothers and sisters in her Instagram
Yes and yes. She used to frequently show hoards of unopened designer goods, makeup, handbags, perfume, clothes that were stuffed into wardrobes and forgotten about. It was so disgusting. These were gifts people had bought her or things she had purchased on holiday etc. I’ve never seen anything like it. Dramatic may as well be her middle name, she’s an attention seeking narcissist.

Reactions: 14