Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she always this extravagant? I only know her this past year. Was she always so dramatic? I wonder what Paul’s family really think. I never see his brothers and sisters in her Instagram
I’d say his brothers and sisters don’t want anything to do with her because if that was my sister in law, I’d have a serious sit down with my brother and tell him to get the duck out of there..

Reactions: 7
Was she always this extravagant? I only know her this past year. Was she always so dramatic? I wonder what Paul’s family really think. I never see his brothers and sisters in her Instagram
Yes and yes. She used to frequently show hoards of unopened designer goods, makeup, handbags, perfume, clothes that were stuffed into wardrobes and forgotten about. It was so disgusting. These were gifts people had bought her or things she had purchased on holiday etc. I’ve never seen anything like it. Dramatic may as well be her middle name, she’s an attention seeking narcissist.

Reactions: 14
Yes and yes. She used to frequently show hoards of unopened designer goods, makeup, handbags, perfume, clothes that were stuffed into wardrobes and forgotten about. It was so disgusting. These were gifts people had bought her or things she had purchased on holiday etc. I’ve never seen anything like it. Dramatic may as well be her middle name, she’s an attention seeking narcissist.
Don't forget about Maggie Mays communion where she practically turned it into a wedding and made Paul have a father and daughter dance, she's absolutely looped!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Come to think of it we haven’t seen her do that in a while. She used to always be on saying how she just couldn’t by one of something she had to have at least two. There would be boxes of unopened #gifts from companies. The money has clearly run out and people are onto her and not sending the packages anymore.

Reactions: 8
Come to think of it we haven’t seen her do that in a while. She used to always be on saying how she just couldn’t by one of something she had to have at least two. There would be boxes of unopened #gifts from companies. The money has clearly run out and people are onto her and not sending the packages anymore.
Totally! That was before everyone seen right through her and the freebies stopped! All she gets now is strawberries lol even Paul’s meat parcels have stopped?!?! Wonder why hmmmm 🤣🤣
So now she just spends the cash as quick as she gets it on trips away so she doesn’t have to spend time with her son.
Come to think of it- we must be due another snot show soon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What??? Seriously! I’m speechless
It was insanity, treated MMs communion like her wedding day because the critter gets nothing because of M 🙄. It was over the top extravagant, actually like a wedding complete with father daughter dance and a massive party and trip to disneyland

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It was insanity, treated MMs communion like her wedding day because the critter gets nothing because of M 🙄. It was over the top extravagant, actually like a wedding complete with father daughter dance and a massive party and trip to disneyland
My big fat gypsy wedding style at that!!

• Haha
Correct me if i am wrong but did she not say around the time she was getting her teeth done that she had paid for paulette and her da to get their teeth done? What happened with that plan?? Was paul not happy it was a female dentist looking to put something in his mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Correct me if i am wrong but did she not say around the time she was getting her teeth done that she had paid for paulette and her da to get their teeth done? What happened with that plan?? Was paul not happy it was a female dentist looking to put something in his mouth?
She said that she had paid for Paul and her father..Obviously another company she has fallen out with

Reactions: 2
Yes she said see took out a payment plan for their Christmas present to have their teeth done
Probably lies, that girl tells that many she believes them herself

I just can't get over it - I've had composite bonding done myself and went for a natural look I hate the whole "turkey teef" trend but if I was paying for Toni's I'd be looking a refund, not the best advertisment for Larne dental! The front ones have such harsh edges - I see Denise Curran got hers done there and has had botherwith hers too!

*****Calling it*****

Mystery box for £20
She'll do this next, lmd has it on offer
Toni Tit head seems to copy lmd

Reactions: 3
Yes she said see took out a payment plan for their Christmas present to have their teeth done
Probably lies, that girl tells that many she believes them herself
Probably waiting on Larne Dental to do them for free. Shes a tit

And the me me me "aren't I class" posts are immature and stupid. Early for a wedding and this needs documented? Basically saying "i have manners this once" if she had a brain cell she'd be dangerous

Correct me if am wrong but has she been away a week? That poor we mite won’t recognise her soon at the rate she’s going away

Reactions: 5
Any chance of Education Welfare having a word? MM changes schools mid academic year and barely done a full week since! Never mind the horrendous neglect of M. Honestly thinks it’s time for me to unfollow, it’s not even entertaining to watch her car crash antics anymore

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.