Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she could have a deposit for a house, her money isn’t legitimately earned or accounted for.
That is true, but think of all the expensive holidays, fancy hotels, designer goods, yet she actually owns nothing?! I couldn’t live my life that way. She wastes so much money it’s disgusting. Supermarkets have started to security tag baby formula as people are clearly getting it tight and getting desperate, yet there’s Toni buying 30 white dresses for an afternoon tea 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Even with a blue badge it states you are not allowed to park on double yellows.. if there’s any parking attendants about they should be ticketed
You can park on double yellows as long as theres no restrictions such as a loading bay or within 15m of a junction etc. I never see traffic wardens up that way but if reported to be misusing the badge then it can be taking off them and prosecuted.

But sure the badge will soon be removed from the dash because she’ll pick up on this, so Toni your welcome for the heads up

Reactions: 4
That is true, but think of all the expensive holidays, fancy hotels, designer goods, yet she actually owns nothing?! I couldn’t live my life that way. She wastes so much money it’s disgusting. Supermarkets have started to security tag baby formula as people are clearly getting it tight and getting desperate, yet there’s Toni buying 30 white dresses for an afternoon tea 🤦🏻‍♀️
But you have to give her credit where it's due, she didn't have a foreign holiday in June at all. How many more sacrifices can she be expected to make?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The same old witch that was crying out for people to use their spend local vouchers in the salon would rather drive that gaz guzzling gypsy wagon to Belfast for a meal than spend any money in Derry. She's an absolute joke.

I know plenty of families also living in council houses crying out for heating and food to keep their children cared for while Lady Mud there abandons hers any chance she gets to spend money on herself.

Reactions: 12
There’s no way she could have a deposit for a house, her money isn’t legitimately earned or accounted for.
That's true ! But maybe if she was wanting a mortgage... But think about the amount of expensive stuff she has bought, the designer gear, the surgery's, the holidays, the work done to her house, new bathroom, new kitchen etc etc. Over the years, if she'd saved that money she could have bought a nice little house out right without a mortgage lol

Reactions: 5
The same old witch that was crying out for people to use their spend local vouchers in the salon would rather drive that gaz guzzling gypsy wagon to Belfast for a meal than spend any money in Derry. She's an absolute joke.

I know plenty of families also living in council houses crying out for heating and food to keep their children cared for while Lady Mud there abandons hers any chance she gets to spend money on herself.
Gas guzzling gypsy wagon has me in absolute stitches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gas guzzling gypsy wagon has me in absolute stitches 🤣
In all seriousness but, how can people tinting a few eyebrows painting a few faces and sticking in a wee bit of extensions be running around in range rovers, “designer gear” and holidaying in the Maldives 🤔🤔 I’m really thinking I made the wrong decisions going to uni and taking a legal job 😂

Reactions: 10
In all seriousness but, how can people tinting a few eyebrows painting a few faces and sticking in a wee bit of extensions be running around in range rovers, “designer gear” and holidaying in the Maldives 🤔🤔 I’m really thinking I made the wrong decisions going to uni and taking a legal job 😂
I know the feeling..6years at uni and still studying in my medical field but at least we know that we work for everything we have and don't have to ever be worried about being caught out..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I highly doubt she’s paying into a pension scheme either and they’ve no assets so what are they gonna do in 30 years time?

Are they drug dealers??.. because I am in the beauty industry and work for myself. And by the time I pay for stock, do the weekly shop, pay bills. Feed the kids. I don't have much left to buy a top never mind go on holidays week!!

Reactions: 7
Are they drug dealers??.. because I am in the beauty industry and work for myself. And by the time I pay for stock, do the weekly shop, pay bills. Feed the kids. I don't have much left to buy a top never mind go on holidays week!!
But you need to also be getting DLA for one wain, your husband and PIP for yourself. You need to be declaring nahin to the tax man and every trip is passed off as a work trip so put it on the expenses baby!

Also your clearly not getting your stock from Alibaba express like our Toni - duuuh! That's where your going wrong 🤣

Reactions: 8
I overheard one’s talking today saying she’s an absolute headache in the salon but they put up with it because she’s decent at the brows

• Sick
  • Wow
When I think of the money she squanders, they could have had a decent deposit for a house long ago. So wasteful yet happily claiming and spending every benefit going. Drove past the salon last week, her big fuel guzzler lamped up on the kerb, on double yellow lines, (M presumably NOT in the salon) restricting pedestrian, disabled and buggy access, blue badge on display, f**k everyone else 🖕🏻They disgust me!
She is a bleeping dick of a human

Anyone know what happened devine scents
Apparently her and the hubby of the year have split............ was he messing with perfect paul lol

• Haha
I know a couple in my home town that have 3 holidays a year. Meant to be separated, both on top rate dla & both working full time. Makes my blood boil & they also have the cheek to look down on people🙄 At the end of the day I wouldn’t trade my life. Wonder why there’s no mention of the Derry final tomorrow🤔

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.