Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but why did these fools pay for a ticket if they’re not interested in CMB? An event run by her & funding her shite, I don’t understand why anyone is there.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the tickets were given away to locals for free. They sold out exceptionally quick in the end. Id have definitely gone if id been given a free ticket. She put up a picture of her daughters stories. I clicked onto daughters profile and her account is private but her profile picture is highly inappropriate! What mother would let her teenage daughter have that as her profile picture

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cringing right now for her that's so awkward.

By the looks of those videos that jacket and skirt are a size or two too small. She looks like a burst sausage in its skin.
Does she have a like a hump in her back or os she afraid to stand up in case she rips the jacket? Would love to have seen the other outfit choices (if there were any others) if thats tbe best of the bunch

Reactions: 3
The recent video is so cringe. Hardly anyone is joining in, and look uncomfortable when she has her phone on them. Get ready for the " Best day ever, massive success, everyone loved it, made loads and loads and loads of money"

Reactions: 7
Imagine being at that event after paying £99 and sitting singing 'here we go here we go' 😂 and then you've paul(a) the hubby 🤔 standing at the side looking awkward 😂😂 i dunno about any of you but an event like that would defs not be something my fella/hubby would want to be at lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine being at that event after paying £99 and sitting singing 'here we go here we go' 😂 and then you've paul(a) the hubby 🤔 standing at the side looking awkward 😂😂 i dunno about any of you but an event like that would defs not be something my fella/hubby would want to be at lol
If Paul isn't there then how do you expect Toni-Bride to do any heavy lifting? Those CMB signs don't take themselves in and out of the van 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The event looked exactly like a wedding too. Couldn't let Kiera have her day without feeling like a bride herself our Toni

Reactions: 7
Paul's hands are all cut cause he was flat out loading the boxes into the van.....that'll be the only boxes getting a battering with his fingers!😅🤣

From any photos I seen it looks to have been an event nobody was interested in!!

She looked like bleeping Camilla Parker Bowles🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least Paul got to meet that nice drag queen man maybe they swapped numbers😄🤣🤣

Paul will get back to Derry with this toes and find her left his two heels in Donegal with those bleeping whoppers he's wearing!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.