Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't leave my dog when he is sick, never mind my kids. How the f**K can a 'mother'/'Father' leave their special needs child after he nearly died? I am beyond disgusted and angered. That poor wean should be taken of them and his benefits used to do just that, benefit HIM.
MM a poor child being used to promote her stinking business. She probably tells her she doesn't need an education, look at me, I have none and I am a success, you too can marry a gay man and lie about your life. I feel so so sorry for those innocent children. 😞
What do you mean he nearly died?

Reactions: 1
As a medical professional I am totally disgusted that the parent of a child with severe complex needs of 14 or 15 has only recently discovered what a defibrillator is. She should know the exact location of all the ones close to her and have trained on how to use it..
She isn't fit to have a dog never mind children

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She said he had fit and was turning black
Jesus Christ!! Was he admitted to paediatric ward?

As a medical professional I am totally disgusted that the parent of a child with severe complex needs of 14 or 15 has only recently discovered what a defibrillator is. She should know the exact location of all the ones close to her and have trained on how to use it..
She isn't fit to have a dog never mind children
How the hell in this day and age she doesn’t know what a defibrillator is, I don’t know! Surely they would have been trained in basic life support before he ever came home as a baby and the training has to be updated! I’ve no words. She doesn’t deserve him. She’s a complete narcissist. Any normal human being wouldn’t want him out of their sight after such a close call

Reactions: 10
£400 on a jumpsuit that looks like a flamingo , But can only manage to donate £30 towards something that saved her childs life & could possibly help a family in a similar situation 😳 ?
M's DLA doesn't stretch to a big donation when she has holidays to pay for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't 999 have the locations of the defibrillators and isn't there a code on the boxes the 999 give you? Don't they guide people through how to use it?
If I'm right, why did the paramedic have to rush in with one?

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't 999 have the locations of the defibrillators and isn't there a code on the boxes the 999 give you? Don't they guide people through how to use it?
If I'm right, why did the paramedic have to rush in with one?
My understanding of the AED machine is that it tells you what to do therefore anyone can use it

Reactions: 9
The machines will step by step talk you through use..but there are courses run continuously for parents of children with complex needs to unskilled themselves in first aid..obviously Toni and Paul were too busy to attend

Reactions: 10
A double dose of very pointed passive aggressive posts today. They ways seem to get worse when she goes away 😅 which begs the question
Does she go away because she's fighting and needs to escape
Or
Does she fight because she's away and other people recognise how disgusting she is for leaving her boy 🤔

I think I smell a scandal/meltdown on the wind. I hope it's soon. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talks about her son almost dying as she hopes on a plane leaving him again. How is she getting away with all this?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.