Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a couple in my home town that have 3 holidays a year. Meant to be separated, both on top rate dla & both working full time. Makes my blood boil & they also have the cheek to look down on peoplešŸ™„ At the end of the day I wouldnā€™t trade my life. Wonder why thereā€™s no mention of the Derry final tomorrowšŸ¤”
Because they are chavs and never went to school or college to have an interest in GAA..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know a couple in my home town that have 3 holidays a year. Meant to be separated, both on top rate dla & both working full time. Makes my blood boil & they also have the cheek to look down on peoplešŸ™„ At the end of the day I wouldnā€™t trade my life. Wonder why thereā€™s no mention of the Derry final tomorrowšŸ¤”
Surely you canā€™t work full time and get top rate DLA at the same time šŸ˜®

Reactions: 3
Surely you canā€™t work full time and get top rate DLA at the same time šŸ˜®
Yep u can in deed. If anything u get more money if u say ur working 16 hours u get ur full PIP then working tax credits but because ur on ā€œlow incomeā€ (I doubt theyā€™re telling the tax man they work 40hrs) so u get a disability enhanced rate of tax credits then add on the child benefit theyā€™ll be getting for the kids. Ones of th probably is claiming carers allowance too. U could probably go on for more then but
Thatā€™s as much as I know about benefits šŸ˜‚

• Wow
They're definitely doing the double too. I remember reading on here once that Paul's registered address is the flat above the salon and hers is the house in Creggan. They're probably claiming as two singles to get more.
Screenshot_20220709-100855_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They are up to all the scans and always have been šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

The show Toni puts on social media too is all for her medicals (we haven't had a three days in bed canny stop crying show for a while now)

• Haha
Please tell me she didn't seriously just glorify a wife abusing violent rapist like Mike Tyson and claim he was ahead of his time. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø She is completely tone deaf.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Rushing and busy? You're going to work at half 10. Seriously. Imagine she had to do 12 hrs shifts of actual work. She's a head

Reactions: 11
Please tell me she didn't seriously just glorify a wife abusing violent rapist like Mike Tyson and claim he was ahead of his time. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø She is completely tone deaf.
The convicted rapist Mike Tyson?! I remember reading the details of one of his attacks and being horrified at how brutal it was. I couldnā€™t read any more.

Sheā€™s the stupidest person Iā€™ve ever encountered - I do not say that lightly as I think calling someone stupid is highly insulting - but she is.

Reactions: 10
How oh how can anyone be so ignorant..Big claims about supporting women but shares a post by a violent convicted women beating rapist..
She can't really be that stupid

Reactions: 6
Yep u can in deed. If anything u get more money if u say ur working 16 hours u get ur full PIP then working tax credits but because ur on ā€œlow incomeā€ (I doubt theyā€™re telling the tax man they work 40hrs) so u get a disability enhanced rate of tax credits then add on the child benefit theyā€™ll be getting for the kids. Ones of th probably is claiming carers allowance too. U could probably go on for more then but
Thatā€™s as much as I know about benefits šŸ˜‚
Sweet lord!! And itā€™s genuine people that get wiped and not these 2 eejits

Reactions: 2
It genuinely breaks my heart when M is clearing begging for her attention and she is posing for a f***ing photo. Obviously on her way out again. Looks like she called Paul to come get M so she could take her pic. I actually had tears in my eyes watching that. God love that beautiful child. šŸ˜­

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Rushing and busy šŸ§ but time to talk shite on the phone, late for work and the state she arrives to a beauty salon, no words

• Haha
Reactions: 8
**MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB ALERT**

That wee child trying to get her attention om them stairs and there's her on her phone for the gram....bleeping self obsessed witch....priorities are me me me and more me. How she shows her face baffles me.šŸ¤®šŸ™„šŸ˜ŖšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 17
Look at the many clueless people commenting on her post! Poor things havenā€™t a clue what she is actually like and the horrible scheming, selfish 2 faced skank she really is šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.