Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not showering. Im the same as you I've extensions in and it's quite long. I shower daily but wash hair every 2nd day. I don't know how she can stand having such disgusting hair. It'll not be done till Sunday
If I don't wash my hair every second or at least third day my scalp goes crazy itchy and flakes just like dirty hole Antonio's does 😂

Reactions: 6
She regularly wears clothes several days in a row so I presume that she doesn't shower, you wouldn't shower and put on dirty clothes again..How can someone in the beauty industry openly admit to having such bad personal hygiene..
If her own personal hygiene is so bad I presume the salon is the same

Reactions: 5
Just remember how long she dodged showering/ even a sink wash when she got the surgery in lockdown.

6 WEEKS

all because "i can't get my wound wet"

• Sick
  • Wow
People on here are bound to be customers so they would be able to confirm the hygiene situation but I’d seriously hope to think a 40 year old women would know how to clean herself

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Chicken fillet burger in a what bun? 😂😂😂 A broshay bun 😂😂😂 think you might mean BREE- OSH ( Wrote it phonetically for you Toni because you obviously cant read it properly off the packet) .... Ahhh thats given me such a laugh tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chicken fillet burger in a what bun? 😂😂😂 A broshay bun 😂😂😂 think you might mean BREE- OSH ( Wrote it phonetically for you Toni because you obviously cant read it properly off the packet) .... Ahhh thats given me such a laugh tonight
Aw Toni and her broshay buns and her cutry (cutlery) moronic but hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw Toni and her broshay buns and her cutry (cutlery) moronic but hilarious 😂
There’s so many more Toni-isms. Off the top of my head:

Dick turban (Dick Turpin)
Broshay (Brioche)
Cutry (cutlery)
An (every time she means And)
Burshkin (Boursin cheese)

There’s loads more…… anyone?

• Haha
They must have loved her in paris 😂😂
HI YOUSENS... Wurrrr.. Can i git a cupa tea and a broshay bun fer me brakfast? Im pure lured to be staying here sure wa else wud ye be doin. Im pure lured 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whats the bet she will be away on a wee holiday next week after this event of hers.... 🤔 🤔

Reactions: 11
How does someone get to her age and not realise that broshay isn’t even a word. Surely she’s heard people call it bree-osh? Maybe she thinks she’s hyacinth bucket and saying broshay is posh way of saying it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FB_IMG_1655936802109.jpg

Seen this this morning and thought it couldn't sum up Toni Tit more with all her passive aggressive posting about how much she doesn't give a duck. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right ladies and gents…in all seriousness who in that shop is qualified? I seen first hand work that a staff member done and well I would be seething if it was me

Reactions: 4
Right ladies and gents…in all seriousness who in that shop is qualified? I seen first hand work that a staff member done and well I would be seething if it was me
I've been saying this for years, no one, and not one of them has insurance

Bet you any money shes doing the rain dance and has the voodoo doll out for kiera wedding tomorrow

• Haha
Toni tit seems to be the only one qualified in HD brows and LVL lashes then she ‘taught’ the rest of them that are offering those treatments including Paula. One of my friends had her brows and lashes done there and they were the biggest balls up- of course she was subsequently blocked when she tried to complain surprise surprise

• Wow
She looks absolutely stinking in that picture. Her hair is hanging with grease and her dress just looks minging. I would not want to be within a foot of her. She looks like you'd smell her a mile off. I've never understood the term having the ick more than when I look at her.

Also why does she continue to post tit about herself and "how far she's came" ...nobody actually cares. It's a business page. Why can't she comprehend that people don't care about her life other than to watch her tiny tears shows

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.