Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ultra Dark tan is banned in EU so Bellamantia are just off loading dead stock, I dont know is it even legal to give it away in a Goodie Bag because technically you are paying for the event which includes goodie bag
πŸ’― this - just seeing your post!

Reactions: 2
Devine Scents no longer able to sponsor the β€˜event’ 🫣🫣🫣 cringe & she put it on her stories for all to see aswell, nothing discreet or private about the aun doll!! πŸƒπŸŽ­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently Paul was so so good to him and was a really lovely fella. Paul called her cruella. Said he lives and works in a prison. So sad. #freePaultobehimself
This has made me so sad but seriously not surprised. She is horrible to so many people in her life, clients, friends, even family. Imagine what she's like to him! I'd say Paul's life has been hell for many many years πŸ™ˆ #freePaul

Reactions: 8
Imagine the only way to get your husband to stay with you is to blackmail him?! How can she even pretend to be happy in those circumstances? Marriage is hard at times even when both parties are fully committed to being there. It shows what a complete narcissist she is that she can just go on as normal when she knows her husband is totally miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder who decided to pull the sponsor, CMB or Devine Scents? I’ve got a feeling we’re going to get some drama 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder who decided to pull the sponsor, CMB or Devine Scents? I’ve got a feeling we’re going to get some drama 🀣
Did their personalities clash ready 😳 I don't think Jenna could handle the stress of being on the title of two tattle threads πŸ˜‚ because she thought the Derry people just loved her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, I was yapping to a girl I used to work with. Haven't seen her in years. I asked about her bro (who I also worked with) she said his mental health had been low etc. He was seeing a man and it didn't work out. He was devastated. I said not gonny lie I saw his snaps and he said the man was married. She said aye but he can't leave the wife, she has something on him.... GUESS WHO THE WIFE IS???
Would anyone actually care what she has on him? Its not as though she is well liked or respected, people would rather see him free from her and happy

Reactions: 12
Did she just say she leads a hectic hectic life. She doesn't look after her children, cook or clean the house. She gets lifted and laid everywhere. Does a few eyebrows a week. Thon doll wouldn't know a weeks work if it hit her in the fave

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so sad for Paul if this is true..I wonder has she threatened that he won't see the kids..thats only reason I can think that is serious enough to live a fake life..but any Judge in their right minds would award him custody

Reactions: 6
I almost ran here last night when I watched her snaps about running a hectic life but it took me a few hours to lift my jaw up off the floorπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Omg the woman actually thinks she leads a hard life, she lies in her bed that much feeling sorry for herself she must suffer from bedsores! The only thing I ever see her doing other other that is chat about herself and film Maddison from the sofa with those cringey voices which I actually find quite disturbing!!πŸ™„

She books more holidays than enough to escape her reality of being miserable. All while living in a council house "champagne taste on lemonade wages". I would say she has the Credit Union rookedπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. She will be Colour me Busted soonπŸ™„

Say what you want about Paul he is the backbone of that house. Seems to do all the cooking and cleaning and the house is always spotless looking. He carries to her food, abides with all her down days the silly witch. That wee boy is mad about his daddy you can see it and with good reason!!πŸ™πŸ˜”. I actually feel sorry for Paul I would say its a wile life with her. She is a complete Narcissist and I'd say she walks all over the poor fella πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

They seemed to have met very young. Paul's sexuality is his own business but maybe back in the day he was in denial and it just wasn't possible or he didn't feel comfortable to come out. God knows. In future years I'd say there probably will be a separation and God speed to him he deserves happiness.

Awful woman, self centered to the coreπŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Say what you want about Paul he is the backbone of that house. Seems to do all the cooking and cleaning and the house is always spotless looking. He carries to her food, abides with all her down days the silly witch. That wee boy is mad about his daddy you can see it and with good reason!!πŸ™πŸ˜”. I actually feel sorry for Paul I would say its a wile life with her. She is a complete Narcissist and I'd say she walks all over the poor fella πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

They seemed to have met very young. Paul's sexuality is his own business but maybe back in the day he was in denial and it just wasn't possible or he didn't feel comfortable to come out. God knows. In future years I'd say there probably will be a separation and God speed to him he deserves happiness.

Awful woman, self centered to the coreπŸ™„
I agree with you πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I've said it before that Paul isn't that bad.

I'd say at the time they got together he was worried about being honest in his sexuality and he wouldn't be the first to have a "beard" to hide the fact. But it's 2022 now πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ surely he deserves to be able to live his life. I'd be extremely shocked if whatever she has over him is even worth it these days, she's doing it to save face for herself! Why would you continue to make someone be with you if they didn't want to be with you?

I can't imagine living that way, they must both be miserable because of it, and then to include children in that? Poor M deserves for his main care giver to be happy in himself and MM is being led by Toni who doesn't have a nice word to say about anyone, any wonder she's growing up the same way πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Even if there was a split I think Toni would still be the bad guy but she would continue to make Paul's life a misery, you know she would, in every way possible. Thats what narcissistic people do 😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.