Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
New to tattle and can’t believe I’ve found this thread. Absolutely been baffled for over a year how these two absolute roasters have so many followers? Can see right through the pair of them. Vile. All there daft acting and playing jokes on each other, all made up crap. A very toxic relationship. Feel sorry for her kids

Reactions: 14
No problem @foxfamscam

Hello and welcome to thread #3 if your new to this thread i will give yous all a very short basic info during this thread your very welcome to give put your own opinion i certainly have mine but you can read thread 1 and thread 2. Now let me say by posting your information please make sure all photos are cropped via editing as this our thread is very watched and sometimes by our very own most famous couple in dumfries. So with that please let me share with you about these very famous couple

Say hello to the howats our very own abbie. Abbie has very few nicknames includes tulisa,clown1,coke head, and recently Kevin then say a very hello to cole, cole is ratboy,clown2 and we cant forget the sponsor ship for Adidas they desperate to get.

So a bit of background these pair of clowns are married the own their barber shop they are from dumfries. They both play on mental heath. They both tell so many lies. They were recently on catfish uk that was faked and worse ever acting. Cole you will soon see is very controlling minlipitive very shady. They did actual have a clothing brand brand foxfam clothing that never lasted long. Now they have went through a process called resuprical ivf where they got an egg from cole implant in abbie they stole money from a charity event to fund this cole stole money from her old work. She tried to appear on bgt 🤣 but if your a follower of them i feel sorry for you but im pleased you took your time to read this. And of ive forgot anything dont worry my other friends on here will fill you in. As we have already know that abbie and cole are very aware they watch this thread so before i go hello and welcome cole_abbie to another new thread all bout you and exposing all your lies and having a laugh

Thanks hope yous enjoy this thread and please no hate.

They also uploaded a video on facebook asking people to help them with baby boy names. Over on insta she uploaded photos and on facebook to woth the same photo but different text as per.

This is Ratboy and kevin

There another post on inst about how much a woman body changes through pregnancy no shit sherlock.... honestly never seen read so much crap these people will block you if you ask them any personal questions.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
There's something these people who are constantly filming forget. What if they film someone who is in hiding from domestic violence or a stalker or even a very jealous ex. You put a video up and the harasser sees and knows roughly what area they are in now. Fucking selfish putting lives in danger for your own gain. Can easily blur faces out. An before anyone comes and says its their right to film, its also a victims right to live in peace. Wish people would think when filming in public places

Reactions: 13

Muchbee

VIP Member
Why would anyone walk into a tattoo shop and say aye I want a web on ma ear mate👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that it kinda feels like Cole is angry at men?
Firstly with the kids dad just for existing it seems and now her egg has been fertilised by a random donor, she seems cross that she wasn’t able to impregnate her wife herself.
Cole, you can’t hate all men just because they’re not lesbians.
Lesbians aren’t a superior race.
At the end of the day you are going to have a little man if your own to look after soon.
Boys are brilliant (most of them), men are brilliant (most of them)
It’s just a fact that you cannot fertilise an egg without spermatozoa. You don’t get sperm without a male human.
Sure, that donor won’t be part of the baby’s day to day life, BUT without that sperm, your son simply wouldn’t exist.
Stop denouncing him. He’s real

Reactions: 10

deli78

Chatty Member
I think the more they tell people they are trying to show people how supportive they are but they are coming off more attention seeking i heard her saying a comment about its only hair least coles hair can grow back mean not the best comment that abbie said.but then again the attention is off her and on cole
And breath me.
Let's hope they are reading this. "It's only hair "
It's not only hair to someone who's is falling out because of invasive treatment to save their life.
"It's only hair " that once you lose it you don't know how it will come back if at all.
"It's only hair " when it's gone and you have people staring at you when outside and your made to feel like you should hide the fact you've lost all your hair .
"it's only hair " wearing a wig or head scarf because you don't want people looking at you as if you might be contagious.
"It's only hair " that people might like to use to hide behind sometimes.
Sorry tattle family but this whole post is for that pair of twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

My2pWorth

VIP Member
You know it's bad when your 10 yr old catches you with these two on your fyp and says "oh don't watch them they are weird and one only let's the other one talk" 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Raisingmoo

Came across these 2 a few years ago think I upset them when the butch one kept staring at me and I asked the other one what her boyfriends problem was, got a mouthful of cheek but dont think I helped saying I was sorry but she looked like she was transitioning.
Think they were more upset I never knew who they were tbh but not from that area and their no that famous lol.

• Haha
I'd actually rather have thrush than watch these pair. That 'Wee Guy' creeps me out she stinks of desperation and the kids constantly look petrified of this circus that they are in the middle of. I hope their dad gives them a more stable and less erratic home life.

Spd mysterusly disappeared ? Dancing ah she will be in pain tomorrow or it there will be a hospital trip hahah other yin well the milk man ? Married man ? Friends partner ? A customer from the barbers ? Spoiler maybe more than one is correct aint that right abbie oops or maybe cole should have a go she had a habbit of sneaking bout right cole behind there backs no wonder yous are insecure about each other. Like how fake is the video/ photo of her eating them cakes and perfectly places cake cases on top of her what the bets on she will post how much weight she put on through this pregnancy do yous think it will be more or less than 7 1/2 stone

Aye bullshit i think your wee head been over thinking you deluded person you need to remember nicole that little girl and boy have a dad a dad that give them life a loving home a roof over there tiny heads a mother that loved him for 10 years you are a STEP parent you are seriously trying to work your way on controlling them little kids heads bad enough you tell them when to talk in a video but there one thing you cant do is change there name and controlling them there dad wont let that happen so away back to your wife she loves being controlled by a wee rat

Attachments

Last edited:

whoisme.23

Feel like Abbie is acting like this is her first pregnancy 😂 aw give it up no one cares.

Reactions: 8

Anon22

I cannot stand this pair. Honestly they are one of the most ungenuine couples I've ever come across. Glad I'm not the only one.

MrShakes

Coz she looked like kevin out of kevin and perri 🤣

Getting closer to her mat leave. So here comes the sympathy abbie cant work now so soon see if she still posting her shitty tiktok video and try and fool everyone. Doest work with me you idiot. 🤣 so cole trys to get sympathy first but then abbie has to take the lead and try and get more sympathy and the sympathy continues to facebook
In a lot of pain?? But she can dance kn tiktoks. She's only half way through and is milking this to fuck now

I can't cope!! No one and I mean no one says these things to them cos we're all aware that abbie is carrying coles egg via IVF. They tell us about 10 tines a day. It's so boring. Any excuse to drop that she's 20 weeks or the baby has no dad and they're there. Fuckin cringe. You would think Cole shagged her and got her pregnant the way she says its like magic. Just control freak she is the rat

Vancey

Chatty Member
This is 💯💯 spot on. Ffs it's like marking your territory. Letting everyone she's taken, as if the big fucking bump isn't a clue already 🙄 If someone done that to me when pregnant they'd have been squarely bopper on nose and asked to move away. It's like she's scared Abbies gonna run away 😂😂 fuck she won't get far
I know, in my professional life that if Cole was male there would be alarm bells because of her closeness and quickness to answer

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I had my baby last year at the hospital that I assume they are going to have theirs. My baby was measuring 10lb+ On all the growth scans. It was also an ivf baby. The consultant said they don’t like ivf baby’s going over 40 weeks. As they know the exact dates of contraception, they tend to book in an induction at around 39+3. I had asked would they look at before because my baby was measuring so big. But they said no. That would only look at earlier as an emergency. As it happened waters broke before then and had to be induced at 37 weeks as Labour didn’t start within 36 hours of waters breaking.
why would you want your baby induced at 36 week
Unless there was an emergency? This sounds to me like cole is impatient and wants it early, like a little brat at Christmas wanting an early present
Your last sentence there is why is said earlier that baby will be born for Xmas as cole will want him here for Xmas. I imagine pain and lies will be concocted but thing is Doctors ain't stupid whether your private or not the child comes first. Must be counting £££ in head of everything that's coming their way. Watch the big change once that baby is here. Watch how Cole changes. I'm usually a great judge if character and from day 1 I've felt off about her. She's manipulative and controlling. And if you watch her face closely she hates when Abbie gets some limelight. I don't trust anyone who can hate (the kids dad) yet love his kids? Watch her change towards them too.

• Heart