Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I’m sure not everyone wanting to start IVF will like them, but I’m almost positive a lot of their followers are following purely for the IVF aspect
They were exceptionally lucky for it to work first time, they haven’t “struggled with fertility”, apart from the fact the 2 eggs can’t make a baby, that’s their only struggle and they knew that anyway. Hardly a struggle. It’s quite insulting to those who really are struggling to conceive
It can be heartbreaking. Imagine Cole’s reaction if it hadn’t worked!?!?

So you were an actual friend of Abbie’s? Pre Cole.
When they split up would you be her friend again
Exactly. I’ve been trying to have a family for five years and have been through the fertility process for the past two years, it really pisses me off when They say they have struggled To concieve.

Reactions: 7

MidnightAura

VIP Member
There's something these people who are constantly filming forget. What if they film someone who is in hiding from domestic violence or a stalker or even a very jealous ex. You put a video up and the harasser sees and knows roughly what area they are in now. Fucking selfish putting lives in danger for your own gain. Can easily blur faces out. An before anyone comes and says its their right to film, its also a victims right to live in peace. Wish people would think when filming in public places
I agree with that, there was a well known tik tokker filming their family at an indoor pool and you could see people clearly in the Video that was not their family. I would hate to be filmed like that in public especially in a pool!

This pair keep appearing on my tik tok and I have no idea why or who they are, but they seem incredibly annoying … off to have a nosy of the previous 2 threads!

• Haha

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
She got psco n endometriosis so yeah she gets induced earlier for ivf sorry resuprical ivf or how u spell it 🤣
I don’t understand why you’d need to be induced just because you have PCOS or endometriosis. These 2 conditions hinder conception only. They are not reasons to birth a baby prematurely.
A pregnancy is 40 weeks for a reason. That’s what it’s supposed to be. A premature baby has a much higher chance of developing all sorts of Heath issues, respiratory for starters

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
They think we are all daft 😂😂😂 Not all, just the ones who donate to these people. They DONT I repeat DONT need your money. They're comfortable without it. Wanna do something amazing??? Donate to homeless, or starving kids or cancer research. Not 2 talentless hasbeens who couldn't care less about you.

• Haha

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
Now Ndubz will hate me for writing this but what a pile of shite them pair of attention seeking cows write. They were most likely sat next to each other on the sofa while the killer dogs lick dappys head.
I was in a good Friday mood to reading the dribble! Do they just sit and think how can we suck any happiness out of people. Couple of mood hoovers if you ask me!
couldn’t go to the shop or be home alone! Who is it Kevin McAllister? The same woman who went to BGT just to dance like a dog chancing it’s tail!
Who told you it wouldn’t work you got rid of your mates for the rat remember! And you both have said you wouldn’t of stayed together if Abbie didn’t want kids. (Used much hen)
No anxiety when you were out with the local tradesmen of Lockerbie!

• Haha

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
Rat boy loves you more than anything even “fame” and money???? Not a bloody chance you deluded cow! And that works both ways! If some rich man walked up to Abbie offered her the life she would be gone quicker than ratboys hair!!

• Haha

deli78

Chatty Member
Maybe the water hasn't reached the shop or house, be raging no paper opportunities. Since they love being in them
They maybe waiting for the boot to come and rescue them from the house so they can go more baby shopping. Then they will phone the sun newspaper and sell a story about how they were stuck for hours and they should have been first rescued as abbie is pregnant and yes they are 2 women having a baby as you don't need a man to have a baby and uts reciprocal ivf they have done. And they are amazing for doing it as no one has done it before them.

Sorry think I've just write their next post for them lol

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I've always said the hate Cole has for him shines through. She cannot stand him. I think she's a tad jealous that he was kids dad and was involved. She would've preferred him not to be that way she's got all her ducks in a row 😂😂. I mean I'm 💯 sure that wee girl never asked her if she can get called Howat 😂😂 why when her dad's in picture. That was just to get to him. She's a vindictive wee ankle biter whos always got her own way until now. She wants kids and abbie in her bubble. Or maybe just even abbie who knows. Just glad those kids have a real stable person in their lives who doesn't shove a camera in their faces, puts them in danger by posting pics in uniforms so everyone now knows what school they attend. But that's OK it's Cole n abbies World and we just live in it 😂😂😂😂
She try's so hard to convince herself the kids look like her. She even measured Gs ears once and said their ears were exactly the same. That's why this baby is her egg. Because she so obsessed with having kids that look. Everything that comes out those kids mouths about being a Howat or how great Cole is has been drummed into their head and they say it for parental approval.

Here a wee rant for tattle know they piss me off why the hell would they use the #rainbowbaby they not had a miscarriage their ivf work first time there absolutely sick. There is people that have tried and had problems and yes got there rainbow baby but they dont care one bit all they can do is rub there pregnancy in people faces they don't realise how hurt that could cause people or is it just me. And why the hell would you carry your scan photo with you yous are so pathetic will do anything for folk to comment And excuse me cole you may have been in there lifes but they have a dad ypurna step parent. Your nothing but a fake ass person you are. Or is this you trying to show people you love them but wait till your kid comes and there pushed....

See you ratboy i would be very careful what you say on insta coz if it wasnt for the kids dad then you wouldn't have 2 little kids who sadly been forced on social media the hate you have for the dad. You need to be more thankful he gave abbie 2 kids he is there for his kids looks who paying for the kids hoilday coz you didn't want to pay... so be thankful he there to look after his kids while you let them play with adults toys. I wouldn't want someone who lies steals complete head fk look after my grandkids i wouldn't trust you with an animal but wait then again you let your own dog bite a child. And you kept it great parenting maybe read a book 🤣 on parenting skills

Attachments

Last edited:

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Feel like Abbie is acting like this is her first pregnancy 😂 aw give it up no one cares.
I think in there eyes it is. watch Cole's face if she talks about being pregnant with the kids. Did you not know Cole got her pregnant it's the nee immaculate conception and baby jesus is coming to save the world and these 2 goons get to raise him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰. That's what it feels like watching them swoon over a pregnant belly. Hope they were spending time with the kids and just left phone down.

• Haha

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
There a lot more the way cole treated her ex and abbie aint very truthful its the lies and they way she blames everyones else for there own mistakes mean bully kids slagging them off ect way she spoke about being pregnant ect can i add the lies about mental health. On top of that you got them say one of us had an affair and she knows us and she was getting the police im actually still waiting for that to happen. But ive explained my reasons on the 1st n 2nd thread i seen how controlling cole is not just to abbie but her ex all her lies just blows me away gosh it like watching a clown do the same act every night for a live show but her own skeletons come out unexpectedly appears lol but have a read from the start and you get all the ins and outs lol
Will I need to take some annual leave to have enough time to read it alll!? 😅

There a lot more the way cole treated her ex and abbie aint very truthful its the lies and they way she blames everyones else for there own mistakes mean bully kids slagging them off ect way she spoke about being pregnant ect can i add the lies about mental health. On top of that you got them say one of us had an affair and she knows us and she was getting the police im actually still waiting for that to happen. But ive explained my reasons on the 1st n 2nd thread i seen how controlling cole is not just to abbie but her ex all her lies just blows me away gosh it like watching a clown do the same act every night for a live show but her own skeletons come out unexpectedly appears lol but have a read from the start and you get all the ins and outs lol
The thing you’ll find with people with an inflated ego and low self esteem at the same time, they go through life, crapping on people and doing whatever they want and deny all knowledge of any wrong doings. They’ll blame anyone but themselves. Then if they’re called out and can’t wriggle out of it, they either get defensive or look for sympathy.
Bringing up children is a serious job, if you’re doing it right. Dressing the little baby up and playing mum and dad (mum and mum) will wear thin when they’ve had no sleep, when ghianna hits 11 and turns into a hormonal monster and Kai falls in with the wrong crowd.
It will go wrong for them, neither of them are mature enough to deal with real issues, that’s very clear.
Watch this space, and mark my words.
My children are 16&14, a few years ago it was so easy compared to now.
They simply won’t make it. Narcissists cant last together

Last edited:
Considering they are sooooo busy working, tik tokking and sitting down on their lazy arses I'm surprised she has time to 'nest' aka... clean up your shit 🙍‍♀️🙍‍♀️🧑🏻‍🦳
She talks shit she milked this pregnancy like nothing else tattle might just become more intresting very soon so i would keep and eye out coz there will be information getting ready to be published and ill tell you its going to get very interesting and put it this way they still dont know who exactly we are but the information coming. So when abbie and cole read this they will know tattle knows everything 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
When you finally feel his kicks!!! This pair really do take the piss out of the unwashed! And when it does kick I hope it’s clean in your stones!! 🤣

That’s some good work there 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It was so obvious they were buying.
I totally forgot about the tattoo guy they had some big beef on Facebook. I remember he had moved things into the room and done things to it and they wouldn’t give him things back. They acted so unprofessional.
They are anything but professional. Pair of scammers. Scamming the vulnerable because let's face it it them that donate and send gifts. Should be ashamed. Everyone on TT who takes gifts should be ashamed. Tiktok gets most of the money anyways. It should be against the law. I've always said donate to real people In need bot some wannabes who dont even know or care that you exist. Only what's in your bank! Their kids arent starving or going to school in old clothes or have holes in their shoes. People donating should think about the poor kids that do. Let their business provide their income. That is all and sorry for rant but it makes me sad that people would rather donate to people who are comfortable and not struggling than help a family that is. 😔😔