Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked on there tiktoc fir saying coke should be the one having the baby instead of making Abbie do the work coz she’s lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No problem @foxfamscam

Hello and welcome to thread #3 if your new to this thread i will give yous all a very short basic info during this thread your very welcome to give put your own opinion i certainly have mine but you can read thread 1 and thread 2. Now let me say by posting your information please make sure all photos are cropped via editing as this our thread is very watched and sometimes by our very own most famous couple in dumfries. So with that please let me share with you about these very famous couple

Say hello to the howats our very own abbie. Abbie has very few nicknames includes tulisa,clown1,coke head, and recently Kevin then say a very hello to cole, cole is ratboy,clown2 and we cant forget the sponsor ship for Adidas they desperate to get.

So a bit of background these pair of clowns are married the own their barber shop they are from dumfries. They both play on mental heath. They both tell so many lies. They were recently on catfish uk that was faked and worse ever acting. Cole you will soon see is very controlling minlipitive very shady. They did actual have a clothing brand brand foxfam clothing that never lasted long. Now they have went through a process called resuprical ivf where they got an egg from cole implant in abbie they stole money from a charity event to fund this cole stole money from her old work. She tried to appear on bgt 🀣 but if your a follower of them i feel sorry for you but im pleased you took your time to read this. And of ive forgot anything dont worry my other friends on here will fill you in. As we have already know that abbie and cole are very aware they watch this thread so before i go hello and welcome cole_abbie to another new thread all bout you and exposing all your lies and having a laugh

Thanks hope yous enjoy this thread and please no hate.

They also uploaded a video on facebook asking people to help them with baby boy names. Over on insta she uploaded photos and on facebook to woth the same photo but different text as per.

This is Ratboy and kevin

There another post on inst about how much a woman body changes through pregnancy no tit sherlock.... honestly never seen read so much crap these people will block you if you ask them any personal questions.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Off topic but is there a thread for @jojennnn? Joint account of @jkh9ox and @jennnhess. Stomach churning and cringey.

No problem @foxfamscam

Hello and welcome to thread #3 if your new to this thread i will give yous all a very short basic info during this thread your very welcome to give put your own opinion i certainly have mine but you can read thread 1 and thread 2. Now let me say by posting your information please make sure all photos are cropped via editing as this our thread is very watched and sometimes by our very own most famous couple in dumfries. So with that please let me share with you about these very famous couple

Say hello to the howats our very own abbie. Abbie has very few nicknames includes tulisa,clown1,coke head, and recently Kevin then say a very hello to cole, cole is ratboy,clown2 and we cant forget the sponsor ship for Adidas they desperate to get.

So a bit of background these pair of clowns are married the own their barber shop they are from dumfries. They both play on mental heath. They both tell so many lies. They were recently on catfish uk that was faked and worse ever acting. Cole you will soon see is very controlling minlipitive very shady. They did actual have a clothing brand brand foxfam clothing that never lasted long. Now they have went through a process called resuprical ivf where they got an egg from cole implant in abbie they stole money from a charity event to fund this cole stole money from her old work. She tried to appear on bgt 🀣 but if your a follower of them i feel sorry for you but im pleased you took your time to read this. And of ive forgot anything dont worry my other friends on here will fill you in. As we have already know that abbie and cole are very aware they watch this thread so before i go hello and welcome cole_abbie to another new thread all bout you and exposing all your lies and having a laugh

Thanks hope yous enjoy this thread and please no hate.

They also uploaded a video on facebook asking people to help them with baby boy names. Over on insta she uploaded photos and on facebook to woth the same photo but different text as per.

This is Ratboy and kevin

There another post on inst about how much a woman body changes through pregnancy no tit sherlock.... honestly never seen read so much crap these people will block you if you ask them any personal questions.
I bloody love that you have taken the time to write all that 🀣🀣

Reactions: 7
Gosh im starting to feel a bit worried they not posted an update video or crappy dance video ir some crap i hope there feeling awright they no had the camera in there faces for a whole day maybe they are at hospital 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1,150 followers ment to be best in the tiktok business well where all his followers at hyping up fake tiktok creators who upload crap for money understand if they were content was funny or great but were in an age where nobody seems to know that 2 woman can have a baby or teaching young possibly vulnerable people how to inject needles how to let kids play with an adults toy how to controll people. Who bully transgender lady. How to play on mental health how to try and get a sponcer from a brand im surprised they havent got a sponcer for costa... that cazz milligan got to open a bloody Starbucks jeez these pair seriously need to up there game 🀣🀣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.