Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cat92 gone!
beat not to engage with people trying to start an argument. Something fishy about that one too
If she thought she was right she would've fought her corner. Maybe something hit a nerve. I put her on ignore then seen she'd gone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Cat92 gone!
beat not to engage with people trying to start an argument. Something fishy about that one too
The thing is we have seen many a person try and ā€˜straightenā€™ us out with the ā€œfactsā€ but the howats know the truth, we know the truth and thatā€™s all that matters!

these people are deludedā€¦.. or brainwashed, not quite sure! They can take their bleating elsewhere šŸ‘

Yeah thatā€™s right last seen on the 12th of September. Has there been more scans or Karenā€™s?
Deffo scans!!!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thread has been dead for a while so makes you wonder if the wee dafties have came on to shake up interest šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ canā€™t stand it when itā€™s not all about them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you reply to a specific comment on here, I canā€™t work it out šŸ˜©
Regards Karenā€™s, whenever you see someone defending them, Iā€™d always wonder if itā€™s actually them themselves

Reactions: 4
Regards Karenā€™s, whenever you see someone defending them, Iā€™d always wonder if itā€™s actually them themselves
Just press the quote button under the comment then add on your comment

They stand out like a sore thumb, I just like to entertain them, they end up digging a big hole then magically disappear into oblivion!!!!!

I think cole is that much of a narcissistic person she'd have the balls to come on here and defend her family šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I think cole is that much of a narcissistic person she'd have the balls to come on here and defend her family šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I suppose we all would but then we donā€™t lie and manipulate vulnerable people into handing over cash

they really have got themselves sat on the pedistal thinking they are god like and donā€™t like anyone else to think different

I suppose we all would but then we donā€™t lie and manipulate vulnerable people into handing over cash
Exactly. I from nearly day 1 they have been raking it from the vulnerable. Remember the wee girl with cancer who wanted to see them. They went for a weekend away though and used Covid as an excuse. Well that worried about Covud then don't go away for weekend. Someone mentioned it and They went mad. They deserved a weekend away they worked hard. Yes and you took her bleeping money along with other vulnerable people.

And ratboy tops it off quote these to on live again ratboy eh ive been on live 4 times this month you eejit bully talking about someone like that

Well only fans would of got a great message she basically just admitted she made.a "video" over the age of 18 know the "video" is to share imagen talking about that on a live ill clarify that not saying she on only fans but woth her stripping the past few weeks just to clear that up

Questions to any couples on here do yous have passwords/passcodes on your phone or not. Mean i dont just waiting a wee convo about that if thats allowed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Just a wee question as i see that both of them have codes on there phone or maybe i was paying to close attention to detail šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ken don't want another karen or cat having there 2p worth in this convo

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I cannot stand this pair. Honestly they are one of the most ungenuine couples I've ever come across. Glad I'm not the only one.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.