Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Effin teenage years made me grey. Hated it then still hate it now😂😂. And as much as it us a horrible time for the kids, it's also also horrible time for the parents. I feel its when every resentment comes to the surface and everything is aggravated by hormones. So yeah make sure there's nothing unresolved before they hit those years else your life will be upside down 😂😂😂. An if ur still in the public eye then the fun starts. Let's hope they don't get bullied by your antics on screen. And don't for a minute think your immune. No 1 is. 😂😂😂😂
Unfortunately, they’ll get bullied for sure
All the tiktoks from years back will come to the surface and they’ll be given hell. Will be used against both Kai and ghianna. I really feel so so sorry for those poor kids.
My beautiful daughter was bullied just because she good looking. Kids are awful to each other. My daughter was the sweetest little thing till she hit 11, and secondary school, then she was like a different person. Impatient, moody, shouting, angry, unhappy, but could also be sweet, but mostly she was cross ALL the time. Being a teenager is hard, lots of changes, now they have social media to contend with, it must be awful for them.
Cole and Abbie are just sooooo a naive if they think what they’re doing now won’t affect those kids at a later date
I’m hanging on in there following them just to see what happens!!
That’s shaudenfraude at its best!!!

Reactions: 4
Just watched the video with the bucket you throw pens into with a wish? Did you see when Cole wants to name baby and she missed watch her face she throws the pens so hard then abbie gets it. True colours came right out I don't care what anyone says she is a control freak. Watch how this baby is hers, Abbie is just a surrogate. And she will be reminded a lot. God help this child if they ever divorce it will be used a pawn ot by Abbie but his DNA mummy.
By right in Ireland the woman who gives birth is the mother not the egg donor

So will abbie be on birth certificate and have any rights then?
Well I guess that’s a tricky one isn’t it, because surrogacy is a job many women undertake for childless couples, but if the surrogate has legal rights to the baby she gives birth to, then things would get very messy.
Im guessing Abbie won’t have any legal rights where the baby is concerned, but as she’s married to the biological mother, then she’ll have as many rights as Cole does over Ghianna and Kai (which is none)

Reactions: 2
They said before that Abbie will be listed as mum and Cole and the second parent. Remember that Lauren & Morgan from teen mum U.K. they bought sperm off Facebook and done it and we're both able to register as the child's parents.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I see the gifts are on in the comments too. Pair of begs man I'd love to see them 2 wiped off this app and go back to being crappy barbers see if they can manage their bills then. Pay for all that wee boys stuff themselves and the big fancy car that will keep breaking down as they're tit cars. Range Rover is a status symbol for these 2. But not to worry the land of TikTok will pay for all their tit. 😂😂😂😂. Might go back to nothing 1 day then if the rumours are true Cole can go back to stealing of her employers 😂😂😂😂

These 2 are sat on live moaning and not once mentioned poor stacey who died today. RIP love. True colours showing now eh? People who didn't even know her are saying RIP but these 2 are moaning about rings being lost. Probably in local pawn shop have u tried there

These 2 are sat on live moaning and not once mentioned poor stacey who died today. RIP love. True colours showing now eh? People who didn't even know her are saying RIP but these 2 are moaning about rungs being lost. Probably in local pawn shop have u tried there
Kids lost a mum but you 2 are moaning about a ring get a grip u pair of selfish self seving beggars

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Always something odd going on when a young couple share social media accounts… cole def doesn’t want it to end up that Abbie is the more popular one if they were to have separate accts imo
They have there own Facebook page and a joint one and insta and they have 2 tiktok accounts well cole has 2 Facebook pages and the joint one

Whatever happened to the other account? The one cole said she could go live at work while abbie was live at home? Was it not the fixfam shitey clothing brand one? Where they all think they're models 😂😂😂😂
Its called cole and abbie

So will abbie be on birth certificate and have any rights then?
By the birth certificate she classed as mother as she carrying the baby cole is classed as something parent they said. But abbie has no dna with this baby as biological she gave birth to coles baby as its her egg and a donner she is a surrogate realy but she will be mother as she carrying

Who's buying their crap clothes?
Not me its probably nikki giving them away free in time for xmas

They was on live before but never seen much phone was playing up .

Hows is this trending 🤣🤣🤣

Well if you read the caption on that photo "get over it and move on with the times" well stop talking about it not one comment was about how this baby was made this is an example that everything has to be about them god we know its ivf god we know how u managed to pay for it coz you used some of the stolen charity money and the loan off mummy howat to pay.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So this came up as a suggested search
Screenshot_20211117_233601.jpg

I think Cole is overbearing
, unbearable and controlling as duck and Abbie well she strikes me as a bit dense and you'd think she was the first pregnant lesbian the way them two carry on

Reactions: 7
They have there own Facebook page and a joint one and insta and they have 2 tiktok accounts well cole has 2 Facebook pages and the joint one

Its called cole and abbie

By the birth certificate she classed as mother as she carrying the baby cole is classed as something parent they said. But abbie has no dna with this baby as biological she gave birth to coles baby as its her egg and a donner she is a surrogate realy but she will be mother as she carrying

Not me its probably nikki giving them away free in time for xmas

They was on live before but never seen much phone was playing up .

Hows is this trending 🤣🤣🤣

Well if you read the caption on that photo "get over it and move on with the times" well stop talking about it not one comment was about how this baby was made this is an example that everything has to be about them god we know its ivf god we know how u managed to pay for it coz you used some of the stolen charity money and the loan off mummy howat to pay.
Get over it and move with the times? 😂😂 I'm sorry but how the f**k can anyone get over that haircut😂😂😂 Even in years to come people will still be laughing over that haircut. She looks like something from ww2 film 😔

• Haha
Does anyone else think that it kinda feels like Cole is angry at men?
Firstly with the kids dad just for existing it seems and now her egg has been fertilised by a random donor, she seems cross that she wasn’t able to impregnate her wife herself.
Cole, you can’t hate all men just because they’re not lesbians.
Lesbians aren’t a superior race.
At the end of the day you are going to have a little man if your own to look after soon.
Boys are brilliant (most of them), men are brilliant (most of them)
It’s just a fact that you cannot fertilise an egg without spermatozoa. You don’t get sperm without a male human.
Sure, that donor won’t be part of the baby’s day to day life, BUT without that sperm, your son simply wouldn’t exist.
Stop denouncing him. He’s real

Reactions: 10
Firstly with the kids dad just for existing it seems and now her egg has been fertilised by a random donor, she seems cross that she wasn’t able to impregnate her wife herself.
At the end of the day you are going to have a little man if your own to look after soon.
It’s just a fact that you cannot fertilise an egg without spermatozoa. You don’t get sperm without a male human.
Sure, that donor won’t be part of the baby’s day to day life, BUT without that sperm, your son simply wouldn’t exist.
💯💯 She hates men. Especially men who have been with the wife. She forgets her dad is a man too and her brothers are men. And of course she looks like a midget man from the wee era right now with that hair. I've always thought this ivf was all about her showing abbies kids dad that she can also impregnate abbie, which is 💩💩 It's not possible. They paid to have another mans sperms impregnate Abbie. Seems she forgets this. And god forbid if her son has any health issues the may have to be in some sort of contact to find out stuff about family genes etc. But yeah she's a man hater maybe men put her in her place and she can't manipulate them? Women she has no trouble manipulating

• Haha
Reactions: 6

So right. I understand them not wanting to talk about him as baby’s dad in the sense of being part of baby’s life. But can’t deny his existence. He still is the reason you have a baby at all so should be grateful. It’s normal for many reasons for a father to not be in a child’s life(eg donor) but she’s acting like they’re the first people to have a baby without a man involved in person.

Reactions: 6
💯💯 She hates men. Especially men who have been with the wife. She forgets her dad is a man too and her brothers are men. And of course she looks like a midget man from the wee era right now with that hair. I've always thought this ivf was all about her showing abbies kids dad that she can also impregnate abbie, which is 💩💩 It's not possible. They paid to have another mans sperms impregnate Abbie. Seems she forgets this. And god forbid if her son has any health issues the may have to be in some sort of contact to find out stuff about family genes etc. But yeah she's a man hater maybe men put her in her place and she can't manipulate them? Women she has no trouble manipulating
I remember watching some video where abbie said what she finds sexy about her wife is her hands. So if you look at Cole’s hands, they are very masculine.
Cole is very manly. Which is ok of course, not every lesbian is a lipstick lesbian, like abbie, but what I just can’t understand is why some lesbians strive to look so much like the gender they clearly hate. If I was a full on lesbian, I know I’d want to be with a woman who was womanly, not manly. This is just my opinion of course
I don’t like labels, but if I HAD to give myself one, I’d say I identify as pansexual. I fall for the person and their personality rather than their body. I am a very feminine woman and I am married to a man, but I’m also very open minded.
I could never dislike someone because of their sexual identity or their gender or their race or any orientation they had. I WOULD dislike someone for being a c**t though no matter how they identify.

So right. I understand them not wanting to talk about him as baby’s dad in the sense of being part of baby’s life. But can’t deny his existence. He still is the reason you have a baby at all so should be grateful. It’s normal for many reasons for a father to not be in a child’s life(eg donor) but she’s acting like they’re the first people to have a baby without a man involved in person.
They are most definitely not the first, certainly won’t be the last same sex couple to have and look after children.
It definitely seems like Cole wanted what abbie has, children of her own. Like she couldn’t handle looking after Kai and ghianna without knowing what having her very own baby would feel like. This is fair enough, it’s a human right to be able to have children of course, but something seems really really off with this situation
I’m usually right about these things. Just saying 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I remember watching some video where abbie said what she finds sexy about her wife is her hands. So if you look at Cole’s hands, they are very masculine.
Cole is very manly. Which is ok of course, not every lesbian is a lipstick lesbian, like abbie, but what I just can’t understand is why some lesbians strive to look so much like the gender they clearly hate. If I was a full on lesbian, I know I’d want to be with a woman who was womanly, not manly. This is just my opinion of course
I don’t like labels, but if I HAD to give myself one, I’d say I identify as pansexual. I fall for the person and their personality rather than their body. I am a very feminine woman and I am married to a man, but I’m also very open minded.
I could never dislike someone because of their sexual identity or their gender or their race or any orientation they had. I WOULD dislike someone for being a c**t though no matter how they identify.

They are most definitely not the first, certainly won’t be the last same sex couple to have and look after children.
It definitely seems like Cole wanted what abbie has, children of her own. Like she couldn’t handle looking after Kai and ghianna without knowing what having her very own baby would feel like. This is fair enough, it’s a human right to be able to have children of course, but something seems really really off with this situation
I’m usually right about these things. Just saying 😅
See in my opinion Cole was attracted to abbie whilst she was still in a relationship with her kids dad. I think Cole can work her way in and mess with people's minds to get what she wants. I think she destroyed that family ro get Abbie cos she always gets what she wants. She is a dangerous individual who now has a social media platform and a cult following. I think she thought that kids dad would just bow out and leave them to it. A wee family already built that she wanted for her own. On another thread it was said she tried to get expartners to have a baby also but they refused. Again this is all my opinion but being older you can see right through people and abbie can defend her all she wants but £££s talk to her a lot. I've said before watch how Cole changes towards them all now she has dna to manipulate and do her bidding. 😔😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.