Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
The pregnancy nap video doesnt she realise you can see right up abbies skirt that's a bit fucking creepy 🤣🤣 wee bit intentional from creepy Cole anyway
Not only the shot of that but have you seen the state of them bloody walls!!! Did they not fancy giving them another coat? Must of used what they had left in the shit shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
I am pretty sure she just said on live that she put on 7 stone in first pregnancy and took her 3 weeks to get back into her normal jeans. Dont talk pish hen. Also been talking about her weight on the live. It will make people feel bad shes saying aw ive only put on this much weight who fkn cares silly cunt

Whoever is truth teller I fkn love u 🤣 commenting on that live was so funny

Last edited:
  • Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Just gone from being a big fan of Gary meikle to questioning his sanity is he alright? Hanging about with these 2 im disappointed man.

Well, my friend had a baby, her 3rd, and he was almost 11lbs!! Was not induced, natural labour, natural birth, being big is not a reason either.

I can’t see how being an IVF baby would make any difference to needing an induction either. One the egg is fertilised, the blastocyst develops into a baby as with any standard conception
If they are saying an IVF baby is less stable than a standard conception pregnancy, then I’d like to see where they’ve read that
I had my baby last year at the hospital that I assume they are going to have theirs. My baby was measuring 10lb+ On all the growth scans. It was also an ivf baby. The consultant said they don’t like ivf baby’s going over 40 weeks. As they know the exact dates of contraception, they tend to book in an induction at around 39+3. I had asked would they look at before because my baby was measuring so big. But they said no. That would only look at earlier as an emergency. As it happened waters broke before then and had to be induced at 37 weeks as Labour didn’t start within 36 hours of waters breaking.
why would you want your baby induced at 36 week
Unless there was an emergency? This sounds to me like cole is impatient and wants it early, like a little brat at Christmas wanting an early present

TLW10

Since you have deleted, I will respond to the screenshot…..

FB691371-9CEB-484A-8F98-7306A000A68F.jpeg

Let’s just say from a child protection and safety of your children point of view it’s quite scary that you as a stranger knows the layout of their house, speaks volumes and is really quite stalkerish!!!! Weird!!!!!!!!!!
The evidence can’t be posted due to us protecting the sources unlike them who will prostitute their lives and kids for a tenner 🙄

Ooooooooh dear it would seem Cat92 lasted as long as their 100 random acts of kindness 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
ALERT ALERT ALERT!! 20 WEEKS SCAN TODAY 😂😂😂😂 stop the world we all must know the biggest beggars of Scottish tiktok have a scan what's number is this scan?? 2210 child is more on camera than his beggy parents 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Her own fucking kids are missing from the hashtag 😔😔. Her real DNA left out. Poor kids now its the Abbie Cole n Baby show now. Absoloute roasters. Wait til those kids see the difference in the way they are treated when this Baby is born. Especially from that Coles side.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
I really can’t go pregnant people who hold their bumps constantly and the same with others who constantly rub it. We get the point you’re growing a child!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Laney myself and my husband tried for years to get pregnant. longer than these 2 muppets have even been together anyways eventually I got pregnant we lost the baby just b4 the 12 week scan. Few months later I got pregnant everything was going great and I absolutely adored my little bump however I wasn't always rubbing it yes maybe at home sitting in front of TV or whatever but I was busy I had my daughter to look after plus doing nightshift and keeping my house clean and everything else in between. I would also have volleyed my man in the nads if he was always hanging over me the way cole does.🤣 Later on in pregnancy I always got pains in my pelvis and my thighs was horrendous but I still worked up till 35 weeks. Point is abbie could still be at work the lazy sod if she was that much in pain she wouldn't be doing shitty tiktoks. Honestly just can't stand these 2

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
I see now wen u go on their page it says you can send gifts. Gtf id rather shit in my hands and clap than give this pair of attention seeking greedy rat looking celebrity wannabes 😜

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I don’t follow these two and they pop up on my tik tok all the time. It’s so annoying. As a woman who would love to have a baby and struggles with it, they aren’t inspiring. Just annoying.
I still don’t get the whole not cutting disabled children’s hair, my hairdresser is pregnant and cuts everyone’s hair Including disabled people’s hair.
I don't know you but I'd rather know about your journey than these two lazy begging show offs. I really hope you don't have to wait much longer 💖

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Coz she looked like kevin out of kevin and perri 🤣

Getting closer to her mat leave. So here comes the sympathy abbie cant work now so soon see if she still posting her shitty tiktok video and try and fool everyone. Doest work with me you idiot. 🤣 so cole trys to get sympathy first but then abbie has to take the lead and try and get more sympathy and the sympathy continues to facebook
Well she could've carried the baby herself then her wife wouldn't have been in so much pain so there's that... they are gonna need all the money they can get as people aren't watching the same now that people are away back to work and going on nights out etc.. plus all the drama on scottish tiktok is taking their views. Heading same way as the smithys. People are opening their eyes your time has come. No new content to pull them in. We'll not until baby is born anyway. So open a secret account that you broadcast and buy followers for. Is it for betting or for living essentials away and beg else where I'm sick n tired of the absolute beggars on scottish tittok. Top gifters get a follow back away and behave your nobodies and the ones sitting demanding sunglasses or carousels get up off your arse and earn some fucking money. It's an absoloute disgrace this begging shite

I don’t believe for a second she gets commented on for being in the wrong toilet, she’s jumping on a TikTok bandwagon for faux sympathy. She doesn’t look remotely like a male, most women are very in-tune with who is actually male tbh. I have extremely ‘butch’ friends and they never complain of this in real life.

blondiec18

The pram shopping video is the cringiest thing i've ever seen! They're both walking about like the rich and famous trying to draw as much attention to themselves as they can. Social media has a lot to answer for inflating peoples egos. I've never had a child but know its not as simple as getting pregnant and giving birth so why is Cole making out she's so clueless.. it's got to be all made up for the camera, views and 'laughter'. I'd originally followed them cause I thought they were great but around about 400k something felt off about them so I unfollowed them and i'm glad i'm not the only one seeing this.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Shes going on about fertility struggles. Im sorry but what struggles did they have? They were 2 woman trying to have a baby which in reality is physically impossible u still need a mans sperm. Thats not a struggle thats just biology. She also has 2 other kids. I have had endometriosis i struggled to get pregnant with my son but it did eventually happen after 6 years. I wouldn't now go on and document how hard it was for me to get pregnant. At the end of the day I now have my kids. There are woman out there with no kids who desperately want them. They are the ones going through the hard time not me. So I would have no right to go on and on about my previous struggles. She makes out as tho shes some ambassador for woman struggling with fertility and it pisses me off! And if cole was so desperate for a baby then she should have carried one herself. Fkn idiots!

• Heart

deli78

Chatty Member
In my personal honest opinion, I don't and have never thought shaving your hair off to support someone going through chemo is showing support. Or let's people know what it's like.
Shaving your hair off is nothing compared to it failing out, walking around thinking do I have big clumps of hair stuck anywhere.
Fair enough if you are doing brave the shave and raising money for charity but if it's to show support sorry it doesn't show support. And she has only done this to bring attention to herself. Which makes me hate her even more. Don't use other people's illness to boost your views and you up your money.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Oh dear shizz is about to go down!!!!! People never learn that a whole thread has been created by likeminded people sharing similar opinions and yet you always get one that comes on trying to start a carry on!

why don’t you ask yourself this…… you seem to know the ins and outs of rat boy and tulisa so why do you need to know any secrets, you seem to already know them!!!

hi rat boy 👋 hi tulisa 👋
Seems someone has either been sent or is 1 of the 2 melts to try derail the thread. How dare anyone say anything about the 2 saints of Dumfries 🤣🤣🤣. Away and take your 💋 and plant them back up their arses

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Na I'd rather help the people of the big explosion in Ayr. People left without a home or any belongings. Anyone who's donating to these 2 and not people in genuine need, well they need their heads examined

Reactions: 7

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Why would any medical professional not want a baby to go full term??
I’ve never heard anything so bloody ridiculous.
All the medical professionals I’ve worked with aim for 40 weeks unless there’s a problem (I’m a post natal worker.I work closely with midwives and antenatal teachers)
Why would anyone want their baby born premature???
For content on a crappy App? Their content is 💩💩 so when the baby comes they can fleece the most vulnerable even better if it's round about Xmas. There are some people who would let their families go without to pay these 2 or other creators I've seen it happen. And these beggars cos let's face it that's what they are will take it. Listen guys these 2 don't need your money if fans are reading this. They have their own business and never have went without and neither has abbies kids. Please stop giving them money they don't need it. They wouldn't give it to you if you were in need. They'd call you a beggar Tiktok is creating professional beggars but these 2 are greedy. Sorry for rant but these 2 arses need stopped

• Heart

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for Abbie. She goes along with this for clout and attention. She chose to leave her ex and go with Cole (if that’s how it happened) and if she was told they wouldn’t be together unless she had a baby then she chose to go along with that.

From their socials she constantly appears to put Cole first. She allows Cole to tell stories like how the children want to change their name.

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
She does
Just watched the video with the bucket you throw pens into with a wish? Did you see when Cole wants to name baby and she missed watch her face she throws the pens so hard then abbie gets it. True colours came right out I don't care what anyone says she is a control freak. Watch how this baby is hers, Abbie is just a surrogate. And she will be reminded a lot. God help this child if they ever divorce it will be used a pawn ot by Abbie but his DNA mummy.
She definitely looks very immature if you scratch just under the surface.
Thing is, she loves abbie right now, just you wait till the baby is out and they fall out of love. Woe betide anyone who comes between Cole and HER baby.
It’s going to be a bloody nightmare
Absolute accident waiting to happen.
Even worse, imagine when they split up?? It’s Cole’s baby, she won’t want Abbie to have anything to do with him.
She’s just a surrogate technically after all
Watch this space…..