Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For content on a crappy App? Their content is 💩💩 so when the baby comes they can fleece the most vulnerable even better if it's round about Xmas. There are some people who would let their families go without to pay these 2 or other creators I've seen it happen. And these beggars cos let's face it that's what they are will take it. Listen guys these 2 don't need your money if fans are reading this. They have their own business and never have went without and neither has abbies kids. Please stop giving them money they don't need it. They wouldn't give it to you if you were in need. They'd call you a beggar Tiktok is creating professional beggars but these 2 are greedy. Sorry for rant but these 2 arses need stopped
From What I’ve seen, I agree with you
It’s scary how easily the public can be manipulated. I despair for humanity

Reactions: 4
She got psco n endometriosis so yeah she gets induced earlier for ivf sorry resuprical ivf or how u spell it 🤣
I don’t understand why you’d need to be induced just because you have PCOS or endometriosis. These 2 conditions hinder conception only. They are not reasons to birth a baby prematurely.
A pregnancy is 40 weeks for a reason. That’s what it’s supposed to be. A premature baby has a much higher chance of developing all sorts of Heath issues, respiratory for starters

Reactions: 7
For content on a crappy App? Their content is 💩💩 so when the baby comes they can fleece the most vulnerable even better if it's round about Xmas. There are some people who would let their families go without to pay these 2 or other creators I've seen it happen. And these beggars cos let's face it that's what they are will take it. Listen guys these 2 don't need your money if fans are reading this. They have their own business and never have went without and neither has abbies kids. Please stop giving them money they don't need it. They wouldn't give it to you if you were in need. They'd call you a beggar Tiktok is creating professional beggars but these 2 are greedy. Sorry for rant but these 2 arses need stopped
Well said coz thats true she cant wait to show tiktok Instagram and Facebook the baby they don't evan know these people who they can be like a predator its scary to think that but you don't know people being closed door or behind a phone that marc guy chatted up young girls he was in his 30s and he pretending to a young lad

I don’t understand why you’d need to be induced just because you have PCOS or endometriosis. These 2 conditions hinder conception only. They are not reasons to birth a baby prematurely.
A pregnancy is 40 weeks for a reason. That’s what it’s supposed to be. A premature baby has a much higher chance of developing all sorts of Heath issues, respiratory for starters
All i can say is its just them thet get wot they want

Right folks im off for tonight i will be back tomorrow and ill catch up

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well said coz thats true she cant wait to show tiktok Instagram and Facebook the baby they don't evan know these people who they can be like a predator its scary to think that but you don't know people being closed door or behind a phone that marc guy chatted up young girls he was in his 30s and he pretending to a young lad

All i can say is its just them thet get wot they want
Any conscientious ob/gyn doctor or midwife would never deliver a baby pre term just because the parent want it. The obstetricians job is to make sure the baby is safe, mum too obvs, but their priority is to the baby

She’ll probably claim she’s being induced at 36 weeks because the baby is so big. I’ve heard of people be induced at 38 maybe because baby is in distress or they have low/ high blood pressure. Not at 36 weeks though!

Reactions: 5
I think the more they tell people they are trying to show people how supportive they are but they are coming off more attention seeking i heard her saying a comment about its only hair least coles hair can grow back mean not the best comment that abbie said.but then again the attention is off her and on cole
And breath me.
Let's hope they are reading this. "It's only hair "
It's not only hair to someone who's is falling out because of invasive treatment to save their life.
"It's only hair " that once you lose it you don't know how it will come back if at all.
"It's only hair " when it's gone and you have people staring at you when outside and your made to feel like you should hide the fact you've lost all your hair .
"it's only hair " wearing a wig or head scarf because you don't want people looking at you as if you might be contagious.
"It's only hair " that people might like to use to hide behind sometimes.
Sorry tattle family but this whole post is for that pair of twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would any medical professional not want a baby to go full term??
I’ve never heard anything so bloody ridiculous.
All the medical professionals I’ve worked with aim for 40 weeks unless there’s a problem (I’m a post natal worker.I work closely with midwives and antenatal teachers)
Why would anyone want their baby born premature???

Also, regards SPD, I’ve never ever seen it get better or go away like it has with Abbie.
Mir only gets worse as the baby gets bigger and causes more pressure in the pelvis.
Abbie is a medical marvel so she is!!!!!
Not defending them in any way as I think they are both crass but they recommend IVF pregnancies are induced at 39 weeks as there is a small chance the placenta doesn’t work as well towards the end. Fellow IVF er here and this is what my consultant has recommended. What he did also say was that they would not induce before 39 weeks unless absolutely necessary like baby needed to come.

Reactions: 7
She’ll probably claim she’s being induced at 36 weeks because the baby is so big. I’ve heard of people be induced at 38 maybe because baby is in distress or they have low/ high blood pressure. Not at 36 weeks though!
Well, my friend had a baby, her 3rd, and he was almost 11lbs!! Was not induced, natural labour, natural birth, being big is not a reason either.

I can’t see how being an IVF baby would make any difference to needing an induction either. One the egg is fertilised, the blastocyst develops into a baby as with any standard conception
If they are saying an IVF baby is less stable than a standard conception pregnancy, then I’d like to see where they’ve read that

Not defending them in any way as I think they are both crass but they recommend IVF pregnancies are induced at 39 weeks as there is a small chance the placenta doesn’t work as well towards the end. Fellow IVF er here and this is what my consultant has recommended. What he did also say was that they would not induce before 39 weeks unless absolutely necessary like baby needed to come.

If you are talking from your own experience then there’s no denying it, an IVF pregnancy may be more fragile and the placenta may be compromised in this case, though I’ve never heard of that myself. All judges and gynae people I work with watch difficult pregnancies closely, whether natural conception or IVF.
I live in Southampton mind, so it might be different in Scotland 🥰

Last edited:
Literally just said what a medical professional has said about why an IVF pregnancy is induced. NHS class all IVF pregnancies as high risk as it is not a natural conception. I have no reason to lie, I’m going through it right now.

Reactions: 6
Literally just said what a medical professional has said about why an IVF pregnancy is induced. NHS class all IVF pregnancies as high risk as it is not a natural conception. I have no reason to lie, I’m going through it right now.
I didn’t think you were lying!?
If that’s what’s happening with you, then that’s what happens.

Let’s not fight amongst ourselves now…..

Well, my friend had a baby, her 3rd, and he was almost 11lbs!! Was not induced, natural labour, natural birth, being big is not a reason either.

I can’t see how being an IVF baby would make any difference to needing an induction either. One the egg is fertilised, the blastocyst develops into a baby as with any standard conception
If they are saying an IVF baby is less stable than a standard conception pregnancy, then I’d like to see where they’ve read that
I had my baby last year at the hospital that I assume they are going to have theirs. My baby was measuring 10lb+ On all the growth scans. It was also an ivf baby. The consultant said they don’t like ivf baby’s going over 40 weeks. As they know the exact dates of contraception, they tend to book in an induction at around 39+3. I had asked would they look at before because my baby was measuring so big. But they said no. That would only look at earlier as an emergency. As it happened waters broke before then and had to be induced at 37 weeks as Labour didn’t start within 36 hours of waters breaking.
why would you want your baby induced at 36 week
Unless there was an emergency? This sounds to me like cole is impatient and wants it early, like a little brat at Christmas wanting an early present

Reactions: 8
I had my baby last year at the hospital that I assume they are going to have theirs. My baby was measuring 10lb+ On all the growth scans. It was also an ivf baby. The consultant said they don’t like ivf baby’s going over 40 weeks. As they know the exact dates of contraception, they tend to book in an induction at around 39+3. I had asked would they look at before because my baby was measuring so big. But they said no. That would only look at earlier as an emergency. As it happened waters broke before then and had to be induced at 37 weeks as Labour didn’t start within 36 hours of waters breaking.
Unless there was an emergency? This sounds to me like cole is impatient and wants it early, like a little brat at Christmas wanting an early present
Your last sentence there is why is said earlier that baby will be born for Xmas as cole will want him here for Xmas. I imagine pain and lies will be concocted but thing is Doctors ain't stupid whether your private or not the child comes first. Must be counting £££ in head of everything that's coming their way. Watch the big change once that baby is here. Watch how Cole changes. I'm usually a great judge if character and from day 1 I've felt off about her. She's manipulative and controlling. And if you watch her face closely she hates when Abbie gets some limelight. I don't trust anyone who can hate (the kids dad) yet love his kids? Watch her change towards them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly what I was saying. Literally no reason to induce early in any pregnancy unless you’re over your EDD, and as you just said there, with IVF you don’t have an estimated due date, you have a spot on due date as you know the exact date you conceived.
The most important thing is baby has plenty of amniotic waters and their heart beat is stable, if either of those things are compromised (like you’re with your water breaking), then they will try to bring on labour. Failing that, if baby is in danger, they will perform a C- section
As long as baby is happy and healthy it doesn’t matter which way they come out as long as they have as much time as humanly possible to cook inside mum

Your last sentence there is why is said earlier that baby will be born for Xmas as cole will want him here for Xmas. I imagine pain and lies will be concocted but thing is Doctors ain't stupid whether your private or not the child comes first. Must be counting £££ in head of everything that's coming their way. Watch the big change once that baby is here. Watch how Cole changes. I'm usually a great judge if character and from day 1 I've felt off about her. She's manipulative and controlling. And if you watch her face closely she hates when Abbie gets some limelight. I don't trust anyone who can hate (the kids dad) yet love his kids? Watch her change towards them too.
Unfortunately I think you’re right. This new baby is Cole’s genetically. She won’t be able to help putting him first, it’s in our DNA to protect our own DNA.
She is probably very fond of abbies kids, but nothing compared to how she will be with her own flesh and blood.
The kids were at their dads last night, and I was thinking about how they’re going to feel being taken to their dads when the baby is here. If you put yourself in their position, they are going to feel sooooooo left out.
The baby has no reason to go to their dads. It’s going to be awful for them. They’re going to feel so pushed aside, although wing us and dingus will try not to, it will be impossible to avoid it 🙁
Poor Kai and Ghianna 😕

Last edited:
I can't stand their attitude towards the kids dad. Did anyone see how doom & gloom they were at the kids going to Cyprus with their dad? Had their best sad compo faces on. Obviously they'd miss them. But it was a fun thing to go away for a couple of weeks I think in a sunny place with family to celebrate a wedding. Cole and Abbie couldn't have been more miserable. I hope they don't project that energy onto the kids.

I’m trying to work out how they would try and manipulate a early birth. No hospital ever would do it just because parent wanted it.
you can’t fake baby’s heart beat, even if you go in continuous with reduced movements they will check baby and if all ok they send you home or keep you in more further monitoring.
the only way I can think is by breaking your waters, it was be a very sick individual who try’s that, especially before 37 weeks when there is no reason at all.
when my waters broke they had to check with another hospital/consultant in Glasgow that all was ok as technically could have been a premature baby by a matter of days.
Dumfries hospital doesn’t have the expertise for premature baby’s and your sent to glasgow, wishaw or Edinburgh. So they have got to be careful what they wish for. No nice single ensuit private rooms in these hospitals regardless of who you are.

I can't stand their attitude towards the kids dad. Did anyone see how doom & gloom they were at the kids going to Cyprus with their dad? Had their best sad compo faces on. Obviously they'd miss them. But it was a fun thing to go away for a couple of weeks I think in a sunny place with family to celebrate a wedding. Cole and Abbie couldn't have been more miserable. I hope they don't project that energy onto the kids.
I've always said the hate Cole has for him shines through. She cannot stand him. I think she's a tad jealous that he was kids dad and was involved. She would've preferred him not to be that way she's got all her ducks in a row 😂😂. I mean I'm 💯 sure that wee girl never asked her if she can get called Howat 😂😂 why when her dad's in picture. That was just to get to him. She's a vindictive wee ankle biter whos always got her own way until now. She wants kids and abbie in her bubble. Or maybe just even abbie who knows. Just glad those kids have a real stable person in their lives who doesn't shove a camera in their faces, puts them in danger by posting pics in uniforms so everyone now knows what school they attend. But that's OK it's Cole n abbies World and we just live in it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.