Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What jobs do they do? What’s the background? Does anyone fancy filling it in? I’m relatively new to these two!
There barber but ratboy not qualified barber
Abbie a barber
Cole used to do lots of different jobs including
Trying to be a dancer and worked in the dance studio in dumfries and she tried to say she owned the shop but never on bgt never got through supposed to work with council care
Have an antique shop and was on antique road show
Abbie supposed to have worked with in care sector
Ratboy worked in greggs but stole money but if ypu need more background info google cole and abbie tattle life and you with find therad 1 and 2 coz there so much to go through just they constantly lie and tell that much tit they have brainwashed everyone ratboy is very controlling were here to let everyone know and maybe understand the lies these pair of clowns say the slip up every time the dont own the barber shop the have a 20 yr lease ratboy has a wee gambling habit thats why they cant get a mortgage either but thread 1 and 2 will give you more info about them

Awful barbers apparently
They are. A lot of people have had to go else where to get cuts fixed or most try and go to marcus or one of the other barbers

Reactions: 3
There barber but ratboy not qualified barber
Abbie a barber
Cole used to do lots of different jobs including
Trying to be a dancer and worked in the dance studio in dumfries and she tried to say she owned the shop but never on bgt never got through supposed to work with council care
Have an antique shop and was on antique road show
Abbie supposed to have worked with in care sector
Ratboy worked in greggs but stole money but if ypu need more background info google cole and abbie tattle life and you with find therad 1 and 2 coz there so much to go through just they constantly lie and tell that much tit they have brainwashed everyone ratboy is very controlling were here to let everyone know and maybe understand the lies these pair of clowns say the slip up every time the dont own the barber shop the have a 20 yr lease ratboy has a wee gambling habit thats why they cant get a mortgage either but thread 1 and 2 will give you more info about them

They are. A lot of people have had to go else where to get cuts fixed or most try and go to marcus or one of the other barbers
Thank you! I usually try to pick up bits as I read but I had no idea about these two 😳😳

Reactions: 4
Honestly once you read and see how twisted these pair are
They are awful, I took agin them pretty early on. Cole came up on my FYP with a ‘talking to my 18 year old friend’ video and reminded me how much I dislike them. The simping in the comments is cringe as well ‘that gave me goosebumps’, ‘glad my mascara is waterproof’….WAKE UP YOU DELUDED LOT. Feel sorry for this poor wee unborn cash cow.

I think a thread is needed for this Nomis Talent mamager character, his books are full of problematic sign ups!

Reactions: 6
They are awful, I took agin them pretty early on. Cole came up on my FYP with a ‘talking to my 18 year old friend’ video and reminded me how much I dislike them. The simping in the comments is cringe as well ‘that gave me goosebumps’, ‘glad my mascara is waterproof’….WAKE UP YOU DELUDED LOT. Feel sorry for this poor wee unborn cash cow.

I think a thread is needed for this Nomis Talent mamager character, his books are full of problematic sign ups!
I'm pretty sure he is the talent agency asking for 5k up front. 🤣🤣🤣. Nah his books look like the crude of TT except that lassie. Never heard of her cant mind her name

Khinda is her name never seen her. Or max meals either. I like laura a wee bit 🤣🤣 Rest no I dont. All cut from same money grabbing cloth. We have all struggled at 1 point, but when you are taking money from other struggling people then that becomes a problem. Brainwashed and cultish 😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure he is the talent agency asking for 5k up front. 🤣🤣🤣. Nah his books look like the crude of TT except that lassie. Never heard of her cant mind her name

Khinda is her name never seen her. Or max meals either. I like laura a wee bit 🤣🤣 Rest no I dont. All cut from same money grabbing cloth. We have all struggled at 1 point, but when you are taking money from other struggling people then that becomes a problem. Brainwashed and cultish 😭😭😭😭
I read that about the 5k sign up fee too. His accounts aren’t particularly healthy looking though, which is interesting 🤔

Max and Khinda are the only ones who seem to have a niche talent. Laura doesn’t seem that problematic either. The rest are just a bunch of try hards who want to be famous and will stop at nothing to get there, whether it is broadcasting dangerous ‘pranks’ or becoming pregnant.

Sorry for derailing!

I read that about the 5k sign up fee too. His accounts aren’t particularly healthy looking though, which is interesting 🤔

Max and Khinda are the only ones who seem to have a niche talent. Laura doesn’t seem that problematic either. The rest are just a bunch of try hards who want to be famous and will stop at nothing to get there, whether it is broadcasting dangerous ‘pranks’ or becoming pregnant.

Sorry for derailing!
I dont think it should be classed as derailing as these 2 are part of that circle. Surely then they must be paying a % of their earning to this guy plus the original 5k. I now know my new career 🤣🤣 and it's not tiktoking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just catching up on the first cole and Abbie thread does Abbie really cheat and get some fun elsewhere?

Reactions: 2

So true these followers are brainwashed they say dont need to send us gifts but they need them most of the followers have came from simon where they getting the kind of money to spend when they couldn't afford ivf they stole money from people who donated money ratboy mother helped out doesnt make sence but saying that they need money to mske out they are these amazing people

Is/was Abbie a coke heed? I’ve just realised they have a thread. Off to have a read 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Did the masses not rise up and defend? They're right it ain't funny 🤣🤣
Just going to have a look to see if the bandwagon crew jump on this person lol

Is/was Abbie a coke heed? I’ve just realised they have a thread. Off to have a read 💁🏼‍♀️
Just need to look at the 👃 and yes like she liked a bit of the white and some green to they were very known for having a puff but what them followers dont know just came to my attention someone still has a puff on the vape so does big bro ben he like to sniff up the nose to where his money gans but cole put her money in to paddy power online gambling

Attachments

Last edited:
They deleted the comment haha
So true these followers are brainwashed they say dont need to send us gifts but they need them most of the followers have came from simon where they getting the kind of money to spend when they couldn't afford ivf they stole money from people who donated money ratboy mother helped out doesnt make sence but saying that they need money to mske out they are these amazing people
Why is no one discussing the wee fella that done their tattoos? He made a public announcement on Facebook a few years back about them screwing him and his business over.
I was severely depressed when I started reading these threads, and Iv laughed my head off all weekend since finding this!
Also we found some evidence that their tictok followers are bought see image.

Why is no one discussing the wee fella that done their tattoos? He made a public announcement on Facebook a few years back about them screwing him and his business over.
I was severely depressed when I started reading these threads, and Iv laughed my head off all weekend since finding this!
Other people’s followers go up in small increments daily not 100,000 at a time!

Attachments

Other people’s followers go up in small increments daily not 100,000 at a time!
I never seen the guy who done that tattoos is it still up on fb? What's his name can you remember?

I never seen the guy who done that tattoos is it still up on fb? What's his name can you remember?
I can’t remember but he set up shop in Annan. He was meant to get the shop upstairs from the barber in return for the tattoos and once they were tattooed he was told to get tae!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.