Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she can’t the hair of a disabled child?
Cos marcus is better at it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no it will,be due to the fact her stomach is growing and they wont want any kids lashing out potentially hitting Abbie in stomach. Although I'm sure the big status wasnt needed. Also she wants to go on mat leave a lot sooner than is legally poss but she is co owner so that's ok

• Haha
Reactions: 3
nah
Cos marcus is better at it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no it will,be due to the fact her stomach is growing and they wont want any kids lashing out potentially hitting Abbie in stomach. Although I'm sure the big status wasnt needed. Also she wants to go on mat leave a lot sooner than is legally poss but she is co owner so that's ok
it’s just because she’s a lazy trucker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can’t she can’t the hair of a disabled child?
Coz she pregnant

How many times do the world of tiktok need to know she pregnant i think they heard it 5 times a day for the past 20 weeks mean doing videos of holding a there pregnancy test is beyond pointless and really pathetic getting there content is gettig more tit i think they have recorded block or what you want to call it as they just repeating doing advertising for Disney n crap n getting all excited coz peter Andre done the same crappy back to school stuff just shows you they get any old crap of the street to do a crappy post mean he was famous when he married katie price she game him fame and if it wasn't for her and look at him he doing tit like posting advertising for stationery for kids 🀣

Last edited:
So i did some digging like what tattle people do to get information 🀣🀣🀣 so the other day abbie named dropped peter andre...... so she said peter did the stationary stuff for kids going back to school after contacting a source of a source who is a peter Andre superfan and guess what there no evidence or post that mr andre did a advertisement for this stationary tit that not been mentioned or photos about it since Kevin and ratboy did it. This source sent me a screenshot and a recording and yes no advertisement on his Instagram so you would think if he was advertising for this company you would think he would share it on his Instagram like they did there is no advertisement on his official tiktok page or is it advertised on his facebook or his very own youtube page so this is a 2021 new lie from the famous people all the best from me @foxfam_truth_be_told89 🀣🀣🀣 love catching yous out on lies and ill drop you wee saying ✌ out A town πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ–•

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can u pass 20 weeks when you just turned 20 weeks ? Like a day ago another day with bump out again for show
The fuckin borr they life out of me. I feel sorry for the 2 older kids cos when the babys born its all gonna be about him and they're gonna get fucked off

I know Pete was promoting some extortionately priced online home learning/tutor package software last year during lockdown but nothing about stationary πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I know Pete was promoting some extortionately priced online home learning/tutor package software last year during lockdown but nothing about stationary πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
They are very good at telling lies thats all these pair do 🀣

Think it might of been this guy selling the pencils!! That will be close enough for them to say it’s pencil Pete 🀣
Pencil pete 🀣🀣🀣

I have just thought maybe pencil Pete is the baby daddy!!!!
You never know he mighg have the same characteristics as abbie 🀣🀣🀣

Please read the caption "proud of how well your doing bear" she taken the piss she done fk all part from gan to hospital the other day and sit on her back side and saying she cant work and tit coz she in pain bit cole she dain tiktok videos so please tell me does that make you proud she a lazy cow coz she pregnant with pencil pete baby so of your proud of that you are daft and stupid be proud of people who go out there everyday working till they go on mat leave and get on with there life not to jave a bump on show

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'd actually rather have thrush than watch these pair. That 'Wee Guy' creeps me out she stinks of desperation and the kids constantly look petrified of this circus that they are in the middle of. I hope their dad gives them a more stable and less erratic home life.

Reactions: 9
ALERT ALERT ALERT!! 20 WEEKS SCAN TODAY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ stop the world we all must know the biggest beggars of Scottish tiktok have a scan what's number is this scan?? 2210 child is more on camera than his beggy parents πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't even follow them and I'm sick of the sight of them and the baby scans......if people could stop enabling them and they dissappear that'd be great.

Shes so fame desperate its embarrassing. She well wants them to have their own reality show πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚
If its anything like catfish they will do anything for 5 mins of fame 🀣🀣🀣 with special guests wonder if they might get a cat slater or big mo or evan better wonder if they will your her other brother to play grant Mitchell

Right they made this journey together they need a man... cole gave her an egg i will say this so every sad person knows abbie is nothing but a surrogate. End of she needed a man to give them his juice but saying that no like that fact she like to sleep with them a bit.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
If its anything like catfish they will do anything for 5 mins of fame 🀣🀣🀣 with special guests wonder if they might get a cat slater or big mo or evan better wonder if they will your her other brother to play grant Mitchell

Right they made this journey together they need a man... cole gave her an egg i will say this so every sad person knows abbie is nothing but a surrogate. End of she needed a man to give them his juice but saying that no like that fact she like to sleep with them a bit.
How do they know he's got a lovely heart?
Could be a serial killer, for all they know. They just seen words on a bit of paper and people can lie as they well know. After watching on TT I trust no 1. Especially when they spout positivity. And it's a shame because there are some real nice creators on there trying to spread Real positivity but the selfish rat ba*****s ruin it

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.